***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Yup, like glong said, just keep BD'ing! Looks like your body is gearing up for sure!

Glong- great news for a positive OPK! Looks like lots of us are going to be having a fun weekend ;)

We bedded cd12 and cd13

Got first positive on cd13, positive today on cd14 and based on other months is likely to be positive tomorrow on cd15 too.

My question what nights would be best to bed given I've already done cd12 and cd13. I don't want other half thinking I'm only bedding for that reason, you no?

Glong - do you temp? Thing is with opks were all slightly different. I tend to get a +opk either the day before or day of ov. But I never carry on testing once I've got my temp shift so I don't know if you can ov and get a +opk afterwards. Some poeple get a few days of positives before they o, temping is the only way to know for sure. Once you get a temp shift there's not that much point in bd more than once I think.

No I don't.. Think maybe I will have to start though.... Unless something happens this month

I'm not much help with OPKs as I Dont use them! I found the link below which gives a good description under the 'standard OPK' section. If you temp its easier to track when you O. Otherwise I would just keep going until it fades. I try for BD'ing not to just be for that too. However, my DH knows the drill and during fertile time, we just have to do what we have to do. I tet to make DTD during the rest of the month more exciting and spontaneous to make up for it:) you could always try new lingurie or role play etc to make it different

Edited to add link -https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Ovulation-Prediction-Kits--OPKs--.html

I've noticed my DH is always more than willing to play along when I start the night with my upper pair of lips :blush:

I've noticed my DH is always more than willing to play along when I start the night with my upper pair of lips :blush:

Oh yes this is how I worked it last night too! He wasn't that bothered otherwise he just wants it to happen when it happens, me however I no I can't miss this days as I'm most likely to fall now!!!

Maybe I'll have to try this tonight and tomorrow too! Ha ha

I start the wooing early on. Instead of sending a pic of my positive opk, I send him a sexy message telling him how much I want him later. We both know why, but the pretense helps. DH also has my fertile week on his calendar now, so he knows I'll be open to dtd as much as possible that week. It helps so he takes part in making sure we bd but keeps it feeling sexy and spontaneous since we don't have to talk about it in the TTC sense. After we crack cute jokes about the baby we're making or talk about names, but before and during we just focus on enjoying the moment. We're more successful at this some nights more than others, but it helps. The other night I was so happy about my +opk that it did feel a bit forced, so instead of jumping right into it we just cuddled and joked around a bit. Us being is typically leads to the 😘 anyway and then it feels more organic rather than part of a schedule (even though it totally is 😆).

Hey ladies, I'll go through and catch up on everybody a little later today but I wanted to share todays test. They showed up fast and pink.

Attachments

• 20160415_082016_resized.jpg
    20160415_082016_resized.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 18
I didn't realize how bad that picture was. Here's a better one of the frer

Attachments

• 20160415_085646_resized_1.jpg
    20160415_085646_resized_1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 11
Caught up but I'm wrecked!!
Congrats hon xx
Had my lil dude in hosp all day for mri.
He is flying around now and I'm fit for bed :)

Glong I would do 15 and 16 if you can but I would at least on 15.

Matts- clear as a bell!!! Congratulations!!! A very happy and healthy 9 months to you!!

Liles- oh no! Hope your little guy is okay :hugs::hugs:

Glong I would do 15 and 16 if you can but I would at least on 15.

So first positive on 13 which we bedded second positive today on 14 which I will try. You think to bed 15 and 16 too?

Thanks ladies xx
He is fine
Checking out possible epilepsy surgery.
He needed it done before we meet the neurosurgeon

Glong before ov always works for me.
But for best chance I wouldn't stop until opk fades out
But every second day till that would cover u too.
But for total best chance both days if u can
Xx
Best of luck this cycle hon xx

You said you will probably get a positive tomorrow too which will be cd 15, right. ( I could be confused, it happens a lot) So if you don't want to do it every day I would make sure to bd the day of your last positive and the day after just to be sure. I think Liles explained it better than I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->