***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Yes I normally get a positive on the third morning then it's faded by the evening ....

Hi all!

Wow lots going on!!

Matts, amazing clear bfp, congratulations Hun!!! Hope it's a very happy and healthy 9 months :happydance: how far along are you?

Liles, sorry little one isn't well, hope he is better soon :hugs:

Good luck to all TTC, loving your ideas for keeping it fresh :)

Kk sorry your having trouble with someone not doing their job, I know all about that with the woman doing our mortgage application! We were supposed to hear about our offer today so she told me she'd ring them, rang back at the end of her shift to ask and she said she hasn't bothered!! Even knowing the solicitors, sellers and us all need answers :growlmad: it's her fault we have had to wait so long in the first place!

Going to try an opk shortly as think I'm close to ovulation, day 10-11 is quite usual for me and getting lots of signs!

Good luck glong and Les, hopefully you've caught the eggy :)

Arturia looks like you've made a good compromise, I hope everything works out Hun.

Mrsunicorn, green, armywife, tiny and happy hope you're all OK :hugs:

Thanks hon.
How irritating for u.
Can u go above her head for an answer ?
Hope u get sorted soon xx
Loads of :dust:

curiosity- aahhh! how frustrating!! i'm so sorry hun... i hope you get some answers soon

kittey- have you tested again??

Thanks hun. I had been going direct to mortgage company this week and they told us today but they don't send offers out til the end of the day. As this woman is our mortgage introducer they can only inform on an offer through her :( she is going to contact them on Monday (she says!) As she still hasn't had the email.

How are you feeling today Hun? BTW not sure if I wrote it somewhere earlier but SO happy lo is OK in there for you!

Gggrrr, so ur stuck with her.
Hopefully only till Monday xx
I'm grand thanks.
Spotting has stopped.
But I'm gone a bit detached cos I'm afraid of not getting this bub.
I'll be extremely happy if I get good scan next Fri.
But I'm still not as sick as I was.
So will see.
Hopefully I'm just lucky:)
Thanks xxx

Hi all!

Matts, amazing clear bfp, congratulations Hun!!! Hope it's a very happy and healthy 9 months :happydance: how far along are you?

Thank you. If I go by lmp I'm 4 weeks 1 day but if I go by ovulation I'm 3 weeks 4 days. But I'm gonna go by lmp. If I need to be induced with this baby (I had to be induced with both other babies) then I would prefer the earlier day. But we'll see what doctor says.

That's horrible about your house curiosty. Why can't people just do what they are paid to do.

Lile glad your son is ok. Try as much as you can not to worry. Spotting is completely normal.

Oh my I've missed so much!! Over 20 pages to read back through!! Haha, will do my best to make sure I include everyone <3

Kk, taxes are the worst. We have it pretty easy here in Aus, compared to you (what with GST and all) but it's still a real pain. Sorry you had to g through all of that but thankfully it's over now :hugs:

Lilesmom, your poor little blossom xx Hopefully all is well with him. I'm sure your little bean is doing well. You may just find your hormones are settling a little bit. I know I started to feel better for a few weeks in the first Tri, then it all came back xx Good luck for your scan :hugs:

Matts, CONGRATS!! A beautiful line!! :bfp: Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Curiosity, temps are looking good to me sweetie xx Fx'd for a nice healthy eggy and plenty of swimmers go catch her! This is the best part.

Les, your chart looks pretty good as well! That temp rise!! TWW yet? Best of luck to you xx

Glong, I would definitely BD as much as you can until cd16-17. I've never had much luck with OPKS myself though. Fx'd you catch that little eggy and you get a beautiful two lined surprise very soon :hugs:

Greenarcher, love the ideas to slice it up, haha. There's no way DH's can resist the upper lips :rofl:

Arturia, I'm sorry it has all gone down this way :hugs: I'm glad you have found a solution though. I also enjoy doing budgets and financial calculations, I don't think I could do it as a job though! Lol. I'm horrid at math, haha. Lots of hugs to you sweetie xx

I hope I didn't miss anyone!!

AFM, been taking a bit of a break from thinking about TTC. Easy to do when AF is in town, lol. Vitex has helped a lot in that regard, nowhere near as painful as usual although lasted a bit longer but I'll take those extra two days of spotting if it means I can function as a normal human, lol. We've decided to start going with the flow (kind of NTNP) as hubby told me he is worried my mental health will go down the tubes again. It's kind of settled on us that we may be in this for the long haul again. So now I'm not going to symptom spot or obsess over my TWW temps, or any of it really. We always BD whenever we felt like it (hubby has a big appetite ;) :haha: ) I think this is the best approach for us right now. Easy to say now as TWW is ages away yet, lol. Just going to focus on getting my cycle regulated and just have fun with it. Last night was great but all I can think is that I'm disappointment about it :dohh: We BD like normal until it was the grand finale and hubby asked for it to be in my mouth instead (TMI sorry!!!) That was fine, even though I had ewcm. We settled into our nightly routine and then he surprised me when we went to bed with a lot of forplay and well, the rest is history. It was amazing but all I can think is there would have been barely any swimmers, it was like water (I've got to work in that, lol).
On another note, hubby is giving me my first driving lesson when he gets home from work today! I was 4 years late in getting my learners license and I've had it for 6 months already and no hours up :nope: Only 6 months left before I need the 100 to get my provisionals, so I need to get a move on! Anxiety needs to take the back seat for a bit, lol.

Hoping everyone is well <3 Lots of :dust: and another congrats to our new mummies xxx

Did my opk today with fmu normally use smu and then a pm one, this is what I got... That to me is negative..

Does that mean I likely o yesterday or maybe today??

I will do a couple more today to be sure it's still negative..

We dtd last night!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 13
I think is borderline positive. I think as u get 3 days of positives you really need to temp to be sure of ovulation. Its the only way

That isn't positive. Have you had darker ones? There's no real way to know when exactly you have ov'd without temping because a +opk doesn't mean you ov on that day. Maybe try temping along with opks for a couple of cycles and see where you get the temp rise?

Yes I've had really strong positives last 2 days I just hoped it wouldn't be positive again today !

Wow 10 pages I just read through :haha:

Matts- congrats on your BFP!!

Kitty- any new tests? Fingers crossed for you!

Arturia- so glad you were able to figure out a solution. I'm sure everything will work out as it should.

Lilies- glad you were wrong and everything is good with bub.

Can't really comment on the ladies asking about opks as I don't use them and know nothing about them :haha:

AFM nothing really exciting going on here. Feeling better now but I have a persistent cough that won't let up. Have about 9 days left till AF shows (assuming I'm gonna have a regular cycle this month) DH and I haven't found much time for bedding so really don't feel like anything will come of this month but that's okay. I'm putting my money on next month when we are in Vegas and not thinking about anything but having fun :haha:

:dust: to all!

Negative again, but my cervix is again up but is now shut tight and soft as, still praying it's too early to test, think I implanted 2 days ago

Proud hope u get a surprise before Vegas.
But if not sounds good,
A holiday bubba :)

Kitty Kat hugs.
Hope ur holding up ok
And hope alls well in the end xxx

Dust to all xxx

Second on today also negative !! Hopefully means I ovulated yesterday

I test 2 days fter I think implanted and nothing. But got a faint on an internet cheapie 4 days later. So keeping fx for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->