***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Any day from first pos plus three days hon.
I get my ov pain.
And judging by bfp timing I ov day after the first pos.
I get first pos cd 13, ov 14.
But everyone differs
Like the girls said temping might help u pinpoint better
But u should be covered anyway whichever day it was xx

Will try bed tonight then I should def be covered

From different things I've read it says go with the first positive. But everybodys bodies are different so it could be either. So bding tonight sounds perfect.

Hello all, thanks for the supportive comments about house buying <3

Kittykat sorry you're having such a frustrating wait, fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Glong sounds like you ovulated!

Tiny, totally understand the plan for NTNP, it is stressful TTC and I'm finding it quite hard going mentally too xxx I hope it happens naturally and unexpectedly for you, here if you need to talk or have support!

Had a fantastic time at my sister-in-law's wedding yesterday, my DH spent a lot of time playing with our nephews and told me just how much he wants to be a dad, so hope it happens soon. Positive opk today so game's on :haha: my temps make absolutely no sense to me though so not sure what's going on :(

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday!

Didn't bed last night so just really hopeful o day was the day before when we did

You should be covered either way hopefully Hun, as it's best 1-2 days beforehand. Good luck! :flower:

Hi ladies,

Sorry I have been MIA for a while. I started spotting last week and was feeling really discouraged. I had to take a little break from thinking about baby making. I will read through this aft and get caught up on everybody's news. It looks like i missed a lot!

Anyways, you ladies must be good luck charms. This morning I woke up to my first ever bfp!:happy dance: I really did not think that this would happen naturally for us, and it still feels so surreal! You can see a faint line on the cheapies, but a clear line on first response. I am 15dpo today. I am assuming last weeks spotting was just implantation. It lasted 3 days, and then stopped.

I just wanted pop in and pass along the news. I look forward to getting caught up on everything that I missed- I hope everyone is doing well! :flower:

Attachments

• IMG_8387.jpg
    IMG_8387.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 16
Congratulations!! Beautiful line! :dance:

Glong - you're totally covered. Now you just have to suffer through the TWW. When do you think you'll test?

Curiosity - Holy crap, yea your temps are all over the place! How frustrating! Do you have any idea why? Maybe temping at different times in the morning, or with a fan on or something?

Hurray congrats jwilly xxx
Fab news xx

Dust glong

Hey curiosity
Dust too xx

Congrats jwilly!!! This is actually turning out to be a lucky thread!

Curiosity - sorry to hear the house buying is stressful. I found it so incredibly frustrating. If only people would just do what they are supposed to it would make it 10 times easier. I wouldn't worry too much about your temps. There's only a couple of high ones, plenty of room to increase post ov.

Congrats jwilly! That's a beautiful line! Happy and healthy 9 months to you.

Jwilly, beautiful line, congratulations!! Lovely that after feeling so disappointed you had such a brilliant surprise. Happy and healthy 9 months Hun xx

Thanks Green and mrsunicorn, I do take some at 5.30am and some at 6.45am depending if I'm commuting in to work which doesn't help. I think as I had a clear month when I tried it in Jan that it's probably the vitex that's messing them up, I may give it a break next cycle :(

Thanks liles! How're you feeling Hun? Xx

May I join in?! Going to start TTC next cycle and the earliest I'll be testing is May 14th! Just waiting for AF who is expected on the 23rd!

I feel so stupid, i swear I'm pregnant but 12dpo and bfn, cervix is still high, soft and closed, boobs are still tender and temps are still high, I'm so confused :( xx

Curiosity thanks :)
I don't temp but diff times does affect them doesn't it.
That's why I never did cos I wake when squish wakes me :)

I'm good
Counting down the days until next Fri :)
Pretty nauseous a lot of the time
So hoping alls ok xx

Welcome Ali xxx
:dust: X

Kittykat , I can totally see how that would be frustrating.
Would u go to Dr and get bloods done.
If u explained u got faint pos twice,
I'm sure they would do betas for u
Hugs xxx
Hve u tried different kind of test?
Hope u end up with bfp xxx

lilesmom - Thank you!

kittykat - I hope you can find some answers! I'd be frustrated as well and going nuts. Can't offer any more advice other than what lilesmom suggested!

Curiosity - I keep seeing you talking about buying a house and I'm jealous! I keep browsing homes online. I've found 2 that I really wanted, but we're not quite ready to buy a home. Hoping to start the process this year! One went off the market and the other one sold. I shouldn't look lol

Those tracking temps.. I don't think I could do it! Plus I get up at different times depending on the day and DS, I don't know if that matters. Never looked into it. Hoping I don't have to, but we'll see!

Liles, glad you're still OK, do you know when first scan is now?

Kittykat, it's still sounding hopeful Hun. When will you next test?

Welcome Ali! I'm an Ali too :) hope you get some luck with a house soon! I've been exactly like you for years lol, looking at the ads to see what I'd like to buy but not being in a position to. That said, it has been really hard work buying this house :( good luck with your first month TTC! :dust:

Curiosity - Thank you!! I'm sure I've talked to you before on the forums! I remember you stating you were an Ali as well once before! lol I'm actually Alicia, nickname AliJo for my first and middle name Josephine. That was one of my main nicknames growing up.

I've got a doctors appointment for the 25th now, but they won't do earlier because they still say I'm too early -_- I have tried Internet cheapies, boots dip sticks and boots midstream, after my mum goes tomorrow morning I'm going to go buy a frer, hopefully it gives me some answers.

It would just be so weird because I've had a tiny amount of bleed at 9dpo and nothing since (implantation maybe) I've got slightly tender boobs with sensitive nipples, my cervix is high soft And tight shut, my cm is in abundance, my appetite has changed (normally the week before af I eat the world but I'm not very hungry this time) it hurts my uterus when I stretch up, but apparently bfn /: oh well only time will tell! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->