***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Hi all, Back from my birthday backpacking trip and doing well. I'm bummed the photos are all too big to post, but there's a link in journal if you'd like to check it out. We got an amazing shot of a big, gorgeous butterfly, and the wildflowers were full bloom. It was beautiful! Looks like I'm 3 DPO and just waiting for testing time.

Having a hard time catching up on here, but I will try!

Kk - I hope you're doing well. Where are you at in your cycle now?

Curio - I'm sure things we'll settle and work out. Fx this is the month for you. We're almost at closing for our condo, and we're putting in an offer today on a dream house. Fx we get it. Sorry it's been tough for you. If you have any tips for the buying process, let me know!

Jwilly - CONGRATS!!! How amazing :happydance:. Send some of the luck on over here 🍀✨

Kitty - I'm sorry things are so confusing for you :hugs:. I hope you get an answer soon <3. How many DPO are you now?

Liles - Hope you and your little bean are as happy as can be for now. Hope the symptoms aren't hitting you too bad yet!

Welcome Ali!

Lots of love and luck to everyone else :dust:

Hurray jwilly! That's great news. Love seeing BFPs in here.

DH and I did just about all we could to time things right this month. If we don't catch it this cycle, I will know it was out of my control. Here's hoping!

It is the day before AF is due today, so 13dpo, my temps are still rising, and have been like steps since ovulation!

Glad you had a good time, it sounds amazing!!

Kitty have you managed to get hold of a FRER yet? I'd think you'd get a decent line on those by now if af is due. Fx for you.

I am grabbing 2 today, one for this afternoon and one for tomorrow morning if AF hasn't arrived, my mum goes back this morning so I'll be able to run out now XD

Two very very positive opks this morning! Hope I don't ov today, I really wanted to bd the day before ov and we didn't yesterday :dohh: maybe I'll get a couple of days of positives for once???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 6
Two very very positive opks this morning! Hope I don't ov today, I really wanted to bd the day before ov and we didn't yesterday :dohh: maybe I'll get a couple of days of positives for once???

Def positive xxx

Congratulations!! Beautiful line! :dance:

Glong - you're totally covered. Now you just have to suffer through the TWW. When do you think you'll test?

Curiosity - Holy crap, yea your temps are all over the place! How frustrating! Do you have any idea why? Maybe temping at different times in the morning, or with a fan on or something?

AF due 1st may. Will start from next Sunday 9dpo

Alijo I'm the same as u and curiosity
I checked out houses for two years before we bought.
Just cos it kept me going and gave me ideas for when we could buy.
Does no harm to hve some idea what u want when the time does come xx

Curiosity I had a scan last week,
Measured on track.
Hve another next Fri. Xx
Thanks xxx
Still having some spotting but I know some people do.
I never did with simon
But we will see
Did bloods thus morn ,
For hcg and progesterone .
And checking for uti in lab.
So hopefully get some answers :)
Good ones I hope
Hee hee.
Hope u get ur email about the house today xxx

Kitty Kat hugs xx
I hate that Drs sometimes wont help cos its too early.
I've got that before too.
Now they see me cos of history.
Even if they just did bloods for u
U wouldn't be left so much in limbo xxx

liles - True, it's still frustrating! Lol I get all protective like it's my house already. :p It's a little rough even looking. I really really really want a house out in the country that has a decent amount of land. Some are asking for tons of money where others are reasonable. I really want a reasonable one!

Kitty - I'm excited to see your FRER!

6 days till AF :coffee:

Off to burn up 12 hours in the ER. People please be healthy and safe today! I want experiences, but I always feel awful!

Apparently no shops near me have frers! So I'm going to have to drive 40 minutes into town to grab one -_- I have just taken a tesco test and I'm sure I see a faint line but can't be sure! God this is so silly!!

Happy bday leson xxx
Hope u had lovely trip.
X

Dust chocolate chip and Mrs unicorn xxx

Glong hope ur testing is fruitful next Sunday xx

Kitty Kat grrr.
Silly tests.
Still early enough so hopefully its just dilute pee making it faint xx
Bring on the frer :)
( frer never worked for me but I'm def the minority xx)

Alijo are u a nurse? Xx

Mattsgirl and jwilly any progression pics ? Xx

Kk how u doin xxx

Tiny mumma hope alls well xxx
Dust

I've prob missed someone , sorry if I hve
Dust all x

Roll on testing at the weekend... Let's get these Bfp numbers up!!!

Mattsgirl and jwilly any progression pics ? Xx

Kk how u doin xxx

Tiny mumma hope alls well xxx
Dust

I've prob missed someone , sorry if I hve
Dust all x

This is Friday, Saturday, and Sundays. Todays was a little lighter but that was because I didn't leave it in long enough and I knew that as soon as I took it out. So I'll do one more tomorrow and hope that it's darker.

Attachments

• 20160418_082703_resized.jpg
    20160418_082703_resized.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 14
Beta came back already.
Doubling time of 4 days.
On the very outside of ' normal'.
Roll on Fri.
Dust to all xxx

Oh no lilies! Hopefully friday will come quickly for you and everything is ok.

I think I'm a bot too nervous
Read in other places this level is fine
And that over 6000 betas are a bad way to predict outcome.
Not really spotting anymore so fingers crossed.
Hope ye r all well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->