***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

fx for you lilies. Try not to let the betas worry you (I don't know much about them to be honest) but surely we all 'progress' at different rates? Friday will be here soon, only a few more days for you. Although, I know it'll probably feel like forever. xx

AFM - not sure if I o'd yesterday or will today. Had a fair bit of a temp jump which did happen on o day last cycle, but didn't happen in my cycles before the mc. Also still have ewcm today and a +opk, although it's not as + as yesterdays - that was darker than control line, today's is the same as control line. Bit annoying, I was always very familiar and confident with my cycles before the mc, now I'm not so sure! I'm also really really thirsty, or dehydrated today. Had 3 cups of water already and struggling to get much pee to do my opk in!!!

Can anyone suggest a good bbt thermometer, my one just broke -_- xx

Thanks Mrs unicorn
Xxx
Something always changed in my cycle or symptoms after mc too.
Someone said to me its like it presses the reset button in your body.
Can work in your favour too though
I believe u hve a boost in fertility for few months after.
Feels like ur body wants to get back to being preg xx

Loads of dust to u xxx

I don't temp kittykat sorry xxx
How u doin
Anymore tests x

Kk ur very quiet hon.
Hope alls well xxx

U too tiny,
But u did say u were stepping down a little
Xx and dust x

lilies - all my little telltale signs have definitely changed. O pains are different and not at my normal time. Also, I've done 4 opks today and 3 were negative so I'm going with that. I guess I need to stop comparing to my cycles pre mc now!

Kitty - I like my easy@home bbt. I bought it on amazon.

lilies - all my little telltale signs have definitely changed. O pains are different and not at my normal time. Also, I've done 4 opks today and 3 were negative so I'm going with that. I guess I need to stop comparing to my cycles pre mc now!

My cycles have completely changed after both my miscarriages, it's why I'm rather lost at the moment!! It took me a few months of trying again to learn my new signs after my first, and I'm hoping after a few months this time I'll learn again, fx unicorn!

After my second mc cycle went to 29 days
After third went back to 28.
I'm getting increasingly bad ov pain since each one.
Def had to relearn too.
But it became my new normal :)

Hi ladies, hope you're all OK!

Liles I'm sure beta levels are OK, it's so easy to worry though isn't it :( fingers crossed Hun xxx

Mattsgirl tests are looking fantastic.

Glong you're due AF about the same time as me, good luck Hun.

Kittykat, sounding positive Hun! My bbt thermometer is a BabyMad digital from Amazon if that's any use :)

Mrsunicorn I heard you are supposed to be more fertile after a miscarriage too. I hope you won't have to wait too long for bfp xxx

Happy to give house buying advice ladies but ours is still proving so stressful :( mortgage company who told me they did not need anything now need 3 months' worth of posted bank statements, sick of being lied to and messed around :growlmad: we have bent over backwards to accommodate companies that are just not interested!! Rant over anyway, felt ovulation bloat and cm yesterday and temp rise today so 99% I'm 1dpo today. Planning to test 30th April :)

Hope everyone else is OK, lots of :dust: xxx

That is so awful Curiosity. Our purchase has been really easy so far, but we haven't yet progressed to the closing stage yet either. That part should start in a week or two since we're getting really close to the completion date. Just last weekend we went in to do some measurements which ended up doubling as our 'cabinet viewing'. Supposedly they're more or less on track, and we'll get a minimum of 35 days notice. That'll be when everything goes to the lawyers.

In other news, we haven't been that careful this month, so if I O tomorrow (as expected) or a little early (suspected since I feel a bit ill for seemingly no reason, and that seems to be a symptom for me) I've got a decent chance.

We looked at our budget and I asked some day home providers around here and we'll be fine if I did get pregnant. I probably won't get as much leave as I want, but that's OK.

BTW congrats to everyone who got a BFP while I was away!

I'm about 9ish dpo and I'm having some pink/brown spotting. Still supposed to be 6 days out from AF so not really sure what the deal is. Maybe my cycles are still out of whack and AF is just going to show early :shrug:

Arturia glad ur in with a chance this month xx
Dust

Proud hope its ib for u xxx
Would u spot this early for af sometimes ?
Dust xxx

Thanks ladies. I knew it was a possibility that things might change a bit but didn't realise how annoying it would be!

It's looking like I ov'd early, I put in a temp for tomorrow and FF gave me CHs on cd12. Bit annoyed as I wanted to bd the day before ov but at least I'll know for next cycle that it could be cd12/13 now. At least I can start poas earlier and this cycle will be shorter!

Proud - could well be ib, are you going to be testing at all?

sounds like IB to me!

aurturia, sorry you might not get the leave you wanted :( but at least things aren't as bad as you thought!, we've worked out that even though i'm entitled to 52 weeks, i'll only get 39 weeks or we'll start eating into our savings which wouldn't be the end of the world but still not what we want. i hope everything works out :)

afm today is the first morning i decided that i'm not going to test. despite the fact I have sore breasts getting sorer by the day, my cervix is producing mucus like theres no tomorrow and its also sitting high and closed and the fact i'm a day late... but the rest of my tests have been negative so i'm going to see if i can wait for the week to be out, then there would be basically no doubt either way.

Liles no unfortunately I wouldn't normally spot this early. I usually spot the day before AF shows.

I guess now it's just a wait and see if AF shows. I'll give it a couple days and if not AF I'll test but I'll be really surprised if the :witch: doesn't show today or tomorrow

I spotted on 9DPO and again on 14DPO but nothing since, not a BFP either but i'm not out until she shows and neither are you :)

Wowzers - it feels like years since I was here!! Lots happening and some BFPs...huge congratulations matts and jwilly that's wonderful news :)! Xx

DH & I still spluttering away. Sadly only managed to BD the once, which was the night before I got my positive OPK. OPKs were positive for about 12-18hrs before they started to fade. So I'm 4dpo, not holding out much hope for this cycle due to feeling like poo and only BD the once... but PMA banana, PMA!!

Hope everyone is well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->