• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Les- got you added hun. So sorry about your loss :hugs: I hope it doesn't take long to get your rainbow

Yesterday pretty much sucked. Was still recovering from being sick with a headache in the morning, went to the dentist and found out I have a filling leaking so have to get that fixed, AF started after only a 9 day LP. Then DH told me he changed his mind and wants to push until at least May. He is too stressed at work (which, this won't change BTW)....I ranted about this in my journal if you're interested in reading but to say I'm disappointed is an understatement. This is exactly the same thing that happened with DS and when may hit with him, he asked for another year. I stood my ground and he agreed but he still brings it up to try and guilt me with things ("you always get your way" kind of stuff). There is still a chance he will go for this month but its so hard to wrap my head around. And then to top the day off, my little guy caught my stomach bug (that I thought was food poisoning...). He threw up about 15 times in 3 hours. Finally got him in bed asleep at 2 and then I started the clean up and got in bed a little before 3. I just wanted to cry along with him

I still want to root you gals on in your journies so I'm not going to abandon this thread but I am going to take a couple days off from active posting to care for DS and process. I'll update the list as needed and see you all in a couple days

All I can say is I know you'll get your dream soon Hun :hugs::hugs: here to talk any time you need it, I know what it's like with all the uncertainty. You never know, he may have a think and change his mind. Either way I hope things work out, you so deserve it xxx

Hoping he just had a tough day
And has already changed back xxx
Hugs xxx

Good luck tinymumma and wantingagirl, I'll keep an eye out and hope you get that lucky :bfp:

Thanks Kaity, glad hubby has looked after you so well :) still looks hopeful for this cycle, solicitor's checks are complete on the house so now only waiting for final mortgage offer from the mortgage company which should be next week :happydance: I'm really pleased we can be cycle buddies!

I'm looking forward to reading people's journals when I get time :)

How exciting about your house!! Such an exciting time xx Fx'd you get a BFP to make the deal even sweeter!! Thank you for your well wishes xx Deep down I know I'm out but I can't help but keep hope alive. I'm expecting my temp to drop very soon but as of right now, it's up so I am too, lol
Hi tinymumma, it all sounds very positive to me!! You're not out yet :winkwink: thank you, I'm so hoping it goes to plan so we can TTC, I know it would only be another cycle's wait but I'd be really disappointed! Xx

Hi everyone, can I please join you? I'm currently on CD3 and would be looking to test around 4 April. TTC #3 x

Welcome Banana xxx Best of luck to you for this cycle and sending you lots of sticky :dust:

Curiosity, how're you going? Fx'd you don't need to worry about next cycle because you get a nice BFP xxx

I had another temp drop this morning, down below the cover line. I telling myself go be realistic and expect AF. She's due tomorrow. Of course there is still a part of me that's hoping my temp was wrong since it was a pretty chilly night and I sleep without a shirt, all uncovered so DS can have milk throughout the night but I'm pretty sure I'm just grasping at straws now. So looks like I'm in the April testers for real this time! Almost all the ladies in my Australian TWW have gotten BFPS and it's making it a little difficult for me right now but who knows, you're not out until the :witch: pokes her nose around your underwear, right? Lol

Les- got you added hun. So sorry about your loss :hugs: I hope it doesn't take long to get your rainbow

Yesterday pretty much sucked. Was still recovering from being sick with a headache in the morning, went to the dentist and found out I have a filling leaking so have to get that fixed, AF started after only a 9 day LP. Then DH told me he changed his mind and wants to push until at least May. He is too stressed at work (which, this won't change BTW)....I ranted about this in my journal if you're interested in reading but to say I'm disappointed is an understatement. This is exactly the same thing that happened with DS and when may hit with him, he asked for another year. I stood my ground and he agreed but he still brings it up to try and guilt me with things ("you always get your way" kind of stuff). There is still a chance he will go for this month but its so hard to wrap my head around. And then to top the day off, my little guy caught my stomach bug (that I thought was food poisoning...). He threw up about 15 times in 3 hours. Finally got him in bed asleep at 2 and then I started the clean up and got in bed a little before 3. I just wanted to cry along with him

I still want to root you gals on in your journies so I'm not going to abandon this thread but I am going to take a couple days off from active posting to care for DS and process. I'll update the list as needed and see you all in a couple days

Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry things are so difficult for you right now :hugs: Sending you lots of love xxx I pray that you get your little miracle soon. My hubby has turned around many times and said that he doesn't want to anymore but when AF shows up, I can see the disappointment in his eyes. I hope your little man feels better soon and that your hubby was just having an off day due to the stress of your poor little bloke. Sending you lots of warm hugs <3

Welcome Banana xxx Best of luck to you for this cycle and sending you lots of sticky :dust:

Curiosity, how're you going? Fx'd you don't need to worry about next cycle because you get a nice BFP xxx

I had another temp drop this morning, down below the cover line. I telling myself go be realistic and expect AF. She's due tomorrow. Of course there is still a part of me that's hoping my temp was wrong since it was a pretty chilly night and I sleep without a shirt, all uncovered so DS can have milk throughout the night but I'm pretty sure I'm just grasping at straws now. So looks like I'm in the April testers for real this time! Almost all the ladies in my Australian TWW have gotten BFPS and it's making it a little difficult for me right now but who knows, you're not out until the :witch: pokes her nose around your underwear, right? Lol

Thanks tinymumma! Very true, you're not out yet, chin up Hun :hugs:

If not it'll be great going through to April with you :) xx

Thanks tinymumma! Very true, you're not out yet, chin up Hun :hugs:

If not it'll be great going through to April with you :) xx

:hugs: It shall be xxx Fingers crossed the this is named perfectly and it's the luck thread :D

Here's to April and lots of BFPs!! Fingers crossed for all xxxx

Well ladies, I'm officially in the April testers now. AF showed up when I woke up, so cd1 for me today. Due on the 8th. We want our next baby to be born as far away from DS being 3 as possible (ideally before he's 2 1/2), so that means we have 3 cycles left. Of course if it doesn't happen by then, it doesn't really matter but we both feel it will be an easier adjustment for DS as threenagers tend to find sharing very difficult. 3 years is a long time to have mummy and daddy all to yourself!
It looks like my lp is only 8 days, so I'm thinking of taking Vitex again but I'm still unsure if this cycle was just a off one as it was my first cycle temping. I don't know whether to wait until the end of next cycle to confirm short lp, or just start taking Vitex now :nope: I don't want to waste another cycle and since it took me 3 cycles to conceive on Vitex last time, I feel time is of the essence. Sigh, cycle #9, please be good to me! Lol
How's everyone else feeling?

Tiny- :hugs::hugs: so sorry about AF. If you've had to take it before, I would start it personally. I hope this month is your lucky month!

Hi ladies! After a few days off, I am back! Sat down and had a great conversation with my DH and he is fully on board to try next cycle. I will definitely still be an April tester, just moves from beginning to end of the month. Lots to do between now and then to keep me busy and I know it will pass in now time.

I have a lot to catch up on and will go through and do so this weekend!

Tiny- :hugs::hugs: so sorry about AF. If you've had to take it before, I would start it personally. I hope this month is your lucky month!

Hi ladies! After a few days off, I am back! Sat down and had a great conversation with my DH and he is fully on board to try next cycle. I will definitely still be an April tester, just moves from beginning to end of the month. Lots to do between now and then to keep me busy and I know it will pass in now time.

Thank you lovely xx
That's wonderful news about the convo with your hubby xx Best of luck to you <3

So sorry tiny :hugs2:

Great news Kksy :thumbup:

It's been a bit of a tough week for me, but looking forward to my fertile window next week. Always my fav part of TTC :). Hopefully my body behaves.

Hey Kaity! Yay I'm so pleased for you :yipee: I could well be joining you, we probably won't hear if our mortgage has been approved til Friday, we will b'd then but it will likely be day of ovulation so probably cutting it a bit fine :( will have to see what this week brings, let's hope they offer it earlier. If not it'll be great to be cycle buddies for our next cycles!

Lesondemavie, sorry to hear you had a bad week, here's to successful TTC next week!

Tinymumma, sorry to hear witch got you Hun :( looking forward to hearing how this cycle goes for you xxx

Hugs to those who got af.
Silly :witch:, stay away!!!!

2 dpo when I wake up &#55357;&#56842;
Hve a uti but hoping its a good sign
Think I got one when I conceived my son too.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed now for two weeks &#55357;&#56842;
11 days till I test &#55357;&#56842;

Dust to all xxx
Hoping for good luck
And lots of bfps from now on xxx

Tinymumma I would start taking vitex now too hon
If its helps in the past, I wouldn't delay it xxx

Thank you for the wishes ladies xx I think I will start on Vitex now (just have to find some as it's not readily available here). I wasn't taking it every day last time so I'm hoping taking it every day this time will speed things up. Fx'd anyway. It only took one cycle on it before I went from no O and a 20-60 day cycle, down to a 28 day cycle with O cd14.

More good luck to you, Curiosty. Let's hope they offer sooner and you can catch that egg for a nice sticky BFP!!

Lilesmom, Fx'd the TWW goes quickly for you and you get a beautiful BFP at the end!!

Thanks hon.
Wow sounds like vitex really works for u xx
Loads of dust for this cycle xxx

So ladies it's driving me crazy that I don't know where I am in my cycle. I haven't had a period since February 4th. I was on the pill for about a week before I messed it up and said forget it. I spotted for like a week and a half and that was it. I don't really know what to think or how to gauge where I'm at and it's driving me crazy. I keep giving myself hope that maybe I am pregnant because I've been extremely tired the last week but than part of me is kind of like I don't want to be because lord only knows what my due date would actually be or how to gauge how far along I would be. Anyways sorry for rambling just something that's been driving me crazy for a while now &#128514;&#128514;

Hope everyone else is doing good!

Aw hugs.
Hve u taken a test or decided when u will test if no AF.
If it was,me id prob test now
But I'm a bit of a recovering poas addict.
Xxx
Hope u get ur bfp soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->