***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Thanks XD, bit worried I'll tip over once my belly gets massive! But I'll worry about that once I'm pregnant haha! Good luck with this cycle, looks like you had good Bd timing for a definite ovulation, FX this is your cycle!!

Choco if it's brown blood you're still in with a chance as brown blood is old blood that's been dislodged outside of your cervix. Saying that I bled like full on AF with my daughter every month for the first 4 months. Really scary but was otherwise a normal pregnancy. When was your last test?

Tiny fingers crossed AF stays away, when is she due? BFN could be because it's too early.

I'm POAS shortly. OH has just run to the shop to get more tests bless him :rofl: I think he's excited

Yay! FX for you! I'm glad your OH is almost as excited as you are :)

Ugh. No temp again today because I was up most of the night catching up on some work things. Yay redbull! I will definitely miss it once I get pregnant.

Thank you for the wishes ladies. I won't be testing again until the 9th. AF is due anytime between now and the 8th. I had some serious burning/ stabby pains on my left side tonight. They've lasted quite a while and it almost feels like I have a prickle in there?
Will see what temp does tomorrow. I have to change my chart. I totally forgot to adjust the temp for yesterday, I only adjusted the time :dohh:

Thank you for the wishes ladies. I won't be testing again until the 9th. AF is due anytime between now and the 8th. I had some serious burning/ stabby pains on my left side tonight. They've lasted quite a while and it almost feels like I have a prickle in there?
Will see what temp does tomorrow. I have to change my chart. I totally forgot to adjust the temp for yesterday, I only adjusted the time :dohh:

Wow, you are a patient person! I may try that next month.

Wow, you are a patient person! I may try that next month.

:rofl: I'm really not, lol. Just have no more tests left. If I had IC's you better believe I'd go through 10 a day! Lol. If this cycle is a bust, I'll be getting some for next cycle. Good luck to you sweetness xx

I'm getting frustrated with temping, it's such a long way round of doing it XD it takes 30 days to figure out if you're ovulating XD and no short cuts haha!!

I take my hat off to those who regularly temp, I know I will have to keep temping to ensure I am ovulating since we've been trying so long, it's just such a painstaking process haha

What's everyone up to today?

I'm getting frustrated with temping, it's such a long way round of doing it XD it takes 30 days to figure out if you're ovulating XD and no short cuts haha!!

I take my hat off to those who regularly temp, I know I will have to keep temping to ensure I am ovulating since we've been trying so long, it's just such a painstaking process haha

What's everyone up to today?

It is a tad frustrating not knowing when you have O'd until 3 DPO, lol. I try and think of it like, it makes the TWW that little bit shorter? :haha: I find its just natural habit now.
I'm actually about to go to bed! It's 10:30 pm here and I'm pooped!
EDIT: Oh and about the tipping over with a baby belly, I thought the same. I'm extremely unco (I trip over air) and thought I would be doomed in pregnancy. Turns out I had amazing balance and reflexes? Maybe Bub righted my centre of gravity? :shrug:

Hoping everyone had a joyful and beautiful day xxx

Choco, I'm still thinking of you gorgeous and am praying that all is well with you and bean. Rest up and drink plenty of water :hugs: <3

Holy cow!! I cant believe how many BFPs have rolled in over the last few days! Kks, chocolatechip, glong, banana, AliJo CONGRATULATIONS! How very exciting! I love coming back to good news :happydance:

AFM, I had a full bleed with cramping at the end of last week, so we are pretty much positive that we lost the pregnancy. Results from my most recent bloodwork should be back today/tomorrow to confirm. Thank you to all who checked in! You guys rock.

I am going to try and get my head out of the ttc game for a little bit (at least until my next cycle begins). It has been a year of obsessing over it, and I am going to take a months break (even if it isnt by choice) and enjoy it. We are doing some renos in our home, and they are coming as a welcome distraction! I will pop in every so often to see how everyone is doing over the next month, but I am going to try not to spend too much time thinking about baby makin' (although it is going to be soooo hard).

Oh I'm so sorry jwilly, a lot of us have experienced a loss so know what you're going through, we are all here to support you, take the time you need, it's hard to start trying again straight away so literally take all the time you need, if you need to talk/vent or whatever, you can talk to me if you want xxx

After a fun family weekend (where DS was a total daddys boy and wanted practically nothing to do with me for the first time ever!), it's back to the normal routine.

I'm hoping to get fully caught up now but I'm really just waiting for DS to wake up so might have to hop back on later.

Arturia- :hugs: i know it can be hard :hugs: we are all here for you through your whole journey and will be ready to celebrate when you see that beautiful bfp! KMFX that AF stays away for you tomorrow!!

kitty- ooh! what kind of car were you looking at? I'm hoping for a new one in a year and a half so have just started browsing. Love your new dress!! and with temping, its definitely a double edge sword. its nice being able to confirm you've O'd but can be a pain when its not a habit yet!

glong- i see DEFINITE progression. Take out the middle and just look between the 14 and 16 dpo since that's how you want to measure. Looking great!!

liles- i'm only slightly jealous that you live in ireland. its on my bucket list of places i want to visit in my life. sorry your little man wasn't feeling well :( its okay to need a break, no need to feel bad about it! happy to hear your symptoms have returned...its such a mind trip when preggo of "i feel bad and want to feel better but when i feel better i stress something is wrong with baby and wish i felt bad again." the things we go through for these babies! lol

proud- hope you were able to sneak some action in with your hubby! and we are going to be here to root you on in your testing! i just know that we will all be preggo together soon :hugs:

avalanche- KMFX for you to see a nice bfp next week!! love that you've started testing! just remember that it's way way early and will be a few days before you might see something. sometimes those bfn's can really get you down even if you KNOW it will be negative. i'll hop over to your testing thread to follow you there too!

tiny- hahaha...thank you! etch-a-sketch..hehehe. OMG, i am so excited for you! i hope your symptoms turn into a lovely BFP soon! And you are SO early still!! I had bfn's on IC's with a sensitivity of 10miu at 10dpo which turned into barely there squinters on 11 and a positive at 12dpo. i know its hard to see the negative, but if you have a bean (and i'm so hopeful you do!!), they are just snuggling in now and you'll know more soon. KMFX for you!!

chocolatechip- brown blood is old blood that can very well be knocked loose by DTD (happened to me in my first pregnancy and completely freaked me out until my doctor got back to me) . Twinges and even some isolated pains are completely normal (like liles said though, if it gets intense call the doctor. ESPECIALLY if you start feeling right shoulder pain too). Cramping would be more like AF type cramps. Praying your bean is okay in there :hugs: Being dizzy might just be needing more food and water

green- i feel like i should rename this the "lucky fertile myrtle" thread...we are all going to have our bfps soon!! I cant wait to start seeing your tests!!

jwilly- :hugs::hugs: let us know what the results come back as. Keeping you in my thoughts and completely understand needing a break and hope that the break helps you and you are able to do some fun things. Please come back here when you're ready :hugs:

AFM, I spent most of yesterday in complete shock! I still am a bit but its settling in a little. I'm calling my doctor here shortly to get my first appointment scheduled, which will be in about 6 weeks or so. I was worried about progesterone levels since my temp has been flat at coverline for a few days. But today I had a whole degree jump! I'll mention it to the doctor on the phone but likely it just took a bit for my level to jump.

DS is up (and watching a show in bed while i finish responding here) so I'm going to hop off. We have his speech therapy later today so I probably wont be on much until later tonight

Thanks girls.

I didn't test today but will test tomorrow so there's 48hours between. As long as there's a difference il then call doctors and book midwife, if not difference I'll ask for betas

We've been looking at the Kia rio sr7 it has loads of space for kids and prams and things but also isn't overly large as to swamp me and intimidate me! What car have you been looking at? Yeh I'll get into it eventually, I think half the problem is I started temping half way through my cycle so I feel like I've been temping for ages and still don't know much!

Jwilly huge hugs.
Totally understand the break.
We r here when u need us
Xxx

Kk glad ur settling into your great news :)
Takes a bit to sink in alright xx
Congrats again xx
Ireland is fine but it rains a lot
And people r very nosy. :)
Its lovely when its sunny though xx
I know nothing about Missouri
Must google :)
Xx

Bleeding heavily today. I handled it very poorly last night but I am already starting to come to grips with it. Hopefully I'll be back in here soon. Thanks for everythjng ladies.

:hugs: I'm glad you're feeling better, but so sorry its looking more like a loss.

Doing my last frer tomorrow. Will be 18dpo. Really hope it's darker than my 16dpo, will be calling doctors if not.

Ic still fairly faint and so are cheapie ones, certainly can't see much progression on them anyways :(...

Bleeding heavily today. I handled it very poorly last night but I am already starting to come to grips with it. Hopefully I'll be back in here soon. Thanks for everythjng ladies.

Aw giant hugs hon.
Really sorry to hear that. Xxx
Look after yourself
If u need a friendly ear , we r here.
Feel free to pm me too if u want.
I've a few losses behind me unfortunately.
S o I've been there xx
Hugs

Choco, I'm so sorry love :hugs: I know there really isn't anything anyone can say to take the hurt away but just know, it will all be ok. As you can probably tell from my signature, we went through hell and back to have our son and although we still grieve for our little angels, our son is the light of our lives xx It will happen. I used to hate it when people would say that to me but the moment he was placed on my chest, I felt my heart swell a thousand times bigger than I ever could imagined. We're all here for you sweetheart &#10084;&#65039;

Jwilly, big hugs to you as well sweetness xx We're all here for you as well &#10084;&#65039; :hugs: It will pass and your new little bean will mend a lot of the hurt xxx Lots of love xx

Kk, so beyond happy for you gorgeous <3 I had some odd pains last night (9 DPO). At first they were in my right side, very strong pinching. Then a few minutes later on my left side I had burning/ stabbing pains. They went on for around 2-3 minutes straight and continued randomly through the night. Temps are still slowly on the decline though, so not sure. I got very hopeful last night as 9 DPO was the same day I implanted with my son but although my temps are only going down by minimal amounts, I don't think it's looking very good as of right now. 10 DPO today and if AF doesn't show, it'll be my longest LP! Trying to convince myself of a silver lining if AF shows up. Also if this cycle is a no go, at least I'll be able to have a glass of wine or two on my birthday! Not that I really enjoy drinking all that much but sipping on a glass I can handle.

Glong, I'm sure your next test will be darker xx Can't wait to see it <3

Hugs to all :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back