***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

I'm so so sorry for the losses this thread has seen. I can't imagine the pain you are feeling. Hugs to all you ladies.

Jwilly - I'm sorry dear.. take a break and enjoy it. It may be what your body needs. I wish I could say or do more.

Choco - Oh no, I'm so sorry. I really had high hopes for your little bean. Let us know, sometimes a full bleed isn't what it seems.

Glong - I'm sure your FRER will be great. Your progression has been wonderful so far.

Sorry if I'm missing out on something. I'm trying to catch up on my phone.

AFM, I just finished my last tests for the ADN program. Still comfortable and feeling good. Had some insomnia last night which I hope doesn't turn into the norm. I'm too exhausted for that. Not much going on till May 25th which is my first appointment.

glong- KMFX for you for tomorrow to see a great progression! my IC barely showed a line and then dipped a 50miu FRER and had a strong one...sometimes the batch just isn't the best!

kitty- nice car! we are looking more in a mid-size SUV range. I have a Honda CR-V right now (older model) and really love it so considering just getting an updated one. I dont want to go too much bigger but really need for it to have enough space to haul around 2 kids and all their stuff!

liles- rain is nice but i would probably miss the sun! we have 4 very distinct seasons here...spring is by far my favorite with the green that comes back and thunderstorms.

chocolatechip- :hugs::hugs::hugs: i wish i could wrap you in a big hug. i'm so so sorry hun. we are all here for you while you go through this loss and will be here when you are ready to try again for your rainbow

tiny- my temps plummeted at 11DPO to BARELY above my cover and stayed. combined with all my typical pre AF symptoms I was convinced she was coming and didn't. you just never know until the witch shows. You best not lose hope just yet! Praying she stays away but that is a massive positive of having a longer LP and being over 10 days! And drinks on birthdays are always fun!! What day is your bday on? How old will you be turning? Mine is the 22nd and turn 29...one more year until dirty thirty :)

Ali- awesome news about finishing up your exams!!

We get 4 seasons too kk
Sometimes in one day.
Hee hee
Yesterday we went fir a walk.
It was lovely and sunny
On way back, sky got really dark,
So we rushed home .
And just escaped a hail shower
Our weather is really weird at the mo.
Id take a bad winter
If it meant we got a good summer :)

Tiny hope af doesn't show hon
Xx
But def great silver lining to hve lp over ten days
But still keeping my fingers crossed for u.

Glong hope ur test looks good today xx

Choc chip and jwilly hope ye r holding up ok xxx

Ali hurray for finishing x
I had a few nights of wakyness too early on
But they passed.
Had a lot on my mind at the time, so possibly that too
My next app is the 25 th too
3 days before my lil squish bday :)

Dust to all xxx

glong- KMFX for you for tomorrow to see a great progression! my IC barely showed a line and then dipped a 50miu FRER and had a strong one...sometimes the batch just isn't the best!

kitty- nice car! we are looking more in a mid-size SUV range. I have a Honda CR-V right now (older model) and really love it so considering just getting an updated one. I dont want to go too much bigger but really need for it to have enough space to haul around 2 kids and all their stuff!

liles- rain is nice but i would probably miss the sun! we have 4 very distinct seasons here...spring is by far my favorite with the green that comes back and thunderstorms.

chocolatechip- :hugs::hugs::hugs: i wish i could wrap you in a big hug. i'm so so sorry hun. we are all here for you while you go through this loss and will be here when you are ready to try again for your rainbow

tiny- my temps plummeted at 11DPO to BARELY above my cover and stayed. combined with all my typical pre AF symptoms I was convinced she was coming and didn't. you just never know until the witch shows. You best not lose hope just yet! Praying she stays away but that is a massive positive of having a longer LP and being over 10 days! And drinks on birthdays are always fun!! What day is your bday on? How old will you be turning? Mine is the 22nd and turn 29...one more year until dirty thirty :)

Ali- awesome news about finishing up your exams!!

God SUVs are huge!! I'd look so silly trying to drive one of them, doubt I could reach the pedals XD

It's not good girls.

Today's frer is lighter

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 7
However

Opk blazing positive

Ic on right is my fmu and in middle is smu ??? I'm confused

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 8
Glong - Are you going to get betas done? Some people have better lines with SMU. Best of luck hun, I'm sure this is hard on you.

Glong - Are you going to get betas done? Some people have better lines with SMU. Best of luck hun, I'm sure this is hard on you.

Yes today at 4 and Thursday at 4, so should no come Friday or next Monday depending how quick they get the blood checked... :(

I replied in the other thread as well glong but sensing you massive hugs and good thoughts today :hugs::hugs:
Liles- too funny! We get the same thing happen here too...crazy!

Kitty- full sized are WAY too big for me too! But I've been driving a mid-size for 7 years and it is just the perfect size (for us) to get around. We go visit my parents for longer weekends and it holds everything (pack and play, stroller, bags etc) with no issues.

AFM, after dinner I had bits of slight nausea. I was also STARVING all day yesterday. Shopping today to pick up some healthy choices to pick from!

I have 2 ICs left so taking them today...if I didn't know I was preggo, I would say its a negative. They are 10miu tests and think I already hit the hook effect with them. Going to try and dilute this afternoon and see what it does.

Thinking and praying for all you wonderful ladies :hugs:

Yes today at 4 and Thursday at 4, so should no come Friday or next Monday depending how quick they get the blood checked... :(

I'm glad ur getting betas done hon
Its the only way to get a better pic.
Tests r crap beyond telling u ur preg most of the time
Huge hugs
Keeping my fingers crossed for great news for u xxx

I am pretty small And I drive a 2016 Ford Explorer. I love it!! And it has front and rear cameras so parking is no biggie. I love it so much. But i also need a 7 seater because we frequently go out with friends and family and it is so much easier to just take one car. When we went to Vegas this past weekend we took it and fit five girls, a cooler, a wagon of food and two bags per girl. Fit like no problem!!
Plus i would like three kids so big SUV is perfect.

Glong and Choco, hope is not lost until you get confirmation from doctor. Stay positive loves.

I'm 5ft tall and 100 lbs... I'm about as tiny as you can get XD I hate it! I tried to drive my dads Audi and couldn't reach the pedals!

Did a cheap test..

Today's only 10-15 minutes dry... Feel a bit better? Maybe the frer had less dye or my fmu is rubbish?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 12
Tested this morning, BFN with IC. Expecting AF sometime this afternoon, maybe about 4h from now since early afternoon is a REALLY common time for AF to start for me... But I know, since it was an IC with a sensitivity of 25, it's still possible to not have enough HCG even though I'm due AF today. It's only 13ish DPO. I thought maybe I might have felt some implantation cramps on Friday (although it's probably in my head!) so if AF isn't here by tomorrow, it's FRER time.

I'll keep you guys updated, but I still really don't have much hope.

Glong I hope your blood test results are good so you can relax a little bit :hugs:

Nothing exciting here. I'm pretty sure if this isn't our month that I'm going to use opks next month just to get an idea of when our fertile period is. Especially with DHs work schedule. For now just focusing on :sex: when we can and our upcoming trip to Vegas next week 😄 And I signed DH and myself up to run a 5k on Saturday. Let's just say DH is less than thrilled :haha:

Hope everyone is doing otherwise. Our pregnant girls and those with recent losses :hugs:

Opks are great :)
Hoping u don't need them though hon x

AF arrived basically to the expected minute. So happy for everyone who got their BFPs but sad to be left out.

At least I can be amused that the witch has perfect timing. :haha:

arturia, well she got you this month, but next month we can hold hands and skip and giggle together as we await our BFP's :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->