• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Thank you for the wishes ladies xx I think I will start on Vitex now (just have to find some as it's not readily available here). I wasn't taking it every day last time so I'm hoping taking it every day this time will speed things up. Fx'd anyway. It only took one cycle on it before I went from no O and a 20-60 day cycle, down to a 28 day cycle with O cd14.

More good luck to you, Curiosty. Let's hope they offer sooner and you can catch that egg for a nice sticky BFP!!

Lilesmom, Fx'd the TWW goes quickly for you and you get a beautiful BFP at the end!!

Ive read about vital but haven't been brave enough to try it yet. My problem isn't ovulating Im getting spotting after ovulation and its worse some months than others I really dont know whats wrong xx

Aw hugs.
Hve u taken a test or decided when u will test if no AF.
If it was,me id prob test now
But I'm a bit of a recovering poas addict.
Xxx
Hope u get ur bfp soon

I figured if nothing by the end of the week I may test just to see :haha: but def by April 1st if AF doesn't show by then.

Wanting agirl, hve u got ur progesterone checked?
Could cause spotting xx

Proud army wife , best of luck when u do test.
Hope af stays away for u xxx

3 dpo.
Is it testing time yet ?
9 more days to test ��

I would probably test too proud, but also a former poas addict here. Sorry things are confusing right now!

Hang in there liles. Test day is right around the corner.

Wanting I've read that spotting around O can be normal. Are you sure something is wrong?

AFM: Fertile window started yesterday, and DH couldn't keep his hands off of me. The first time back at it was a bit tough for me. Couldn't quite get out of my head and just enjoy it. Hoping it will get easier as we go.

Thanks for the responses ladies. I have bought a two pack of FRER and will test in the AM with FMU. If negative I'll try and hold off on the other one for a couple more weeks. I'm of course taking every little thing as a " early symptom" :haha:

I've had lots more headaches recently, I'm tired and peeing a lot. Hopefully it's not all in my head but I've convinced myself before that I'm pregnant when I'm not :dohh:

I would probably test too proud, but also a former poas addict here. Sorry things are confusing right now!

Hang in there liles. Test day is right around the corner.

Wanting I've read that spotting around O can be normal. Are you sure something is wrong?

AFM: Fertile window started yesterday, and DH couldn't keep his hands off of me. The first time back at it was a bit tough for me. Couldn't quite get out of my head and just enjoy it. Hoping it will get easier as we go.

Fingers crossed it gets better!

Lesondemavie xxx
First s are all hard.
It will get better xxx
Best of luck with catching that egg cxx

Army wife.
I'm excited for u
Fingers crossed for bfp xx

Dust to all xxx

Got up this morning and tested and of course it's Starke white BFN. Kinda disappointed I hate seeing BFN but it's probably for the best that my cycles regulate before getting a BFP. I have one more test that I'll use in a couple weeks if still no :witch: but I'm gonna guess AF will come next week or so.

How's everyone else doing this morning?

So sorry about the bfn proud :( I hope that your cycle gets sorted out soon.. Its so frustrating not knowing!!

How is everyone's week going? It's just about 2 weeks to April!

Good ��
Paddys day tomorrow and I'm Irish ��
6 dpo tomorrow.
Really hopefull this cycle.
Hoping to help kick off the bfp s ��
Hee hee

On last day of AF for me, so in that annoying first TWW (waiting to O, lol). Trying my best to find some Vitex but it's not looking good so far. I don't think I'll find it in time for it to work its magic this cycle :/

liles- you definitely need to start testing lol

arturia- where are you at in your cycle hun?

tiny- i ordered mine on amazon and it came in a two pack...would that be an option for you?

les- big hugs hun. i cant imagine how difficult it must have been to start trying again. i hope that you get your bfp soon to help heal your heart

curiosity- im so anxious for you to find out about your mortgage! FX you get good news in time to try this cycle

proud- how are you doing?

Sorry i have been so absent lately! I've been trying to play catch up from the week being sick (I had the bug sunday, DS got it tuesday, DH got it sat and my DS got hit with another bout of it, poor baby). DS has his birthday party in 3 weeks and I've been crafting late into the night every night and BNB has been pushed aside. I'm caught up though and only have a couple projects left!

Cycle wise, I should be gearing up to O which means its just a couple more weeks until we can FINALLY start trying!

So excited to see you gals start testing soon...i hope that April will bring each and every one of us our BFP! :dust:

Fingers crossed for you liles!

Sorry you're having trouble getting vitex tiny! I'm no help in that department.

Thanks kk. I'm impressed you caught up so well! Sorry you've all been sick. That's never any fun. What theme are you doing for your son's bday?

Cd10 for me and looks like I'm gearing up to O right on time. I cried last night while BDing. That's a first for me. I guess it's pretty normal though. It was good to face it. DH was great. We took a little pause and talked about how we're feeling. Few more days and then back to the tww.

we are doing a toy story party. i'm so excited for it- its really coming together great. most likely this will be the last year i put this much effort into his birthday parties...next year he will probably just want to go to a play place or take some friends down to the train station or zoo. So trying to go all out while still being mindful of the budget (means i'm making everything myself!)

im glad you have such a supportive husband to lean on :hugs:

Trying to hold off for a few days more ,
Only 6 dpo today.
I keep googling and see people getting bfp really early
But I wouldn't be that lucky yet
Don't want to see lots of bfn.

Ur party sounds fab.
Well done for all ur work xx

How come ye don't just try this ov hon.
Sorry I'm a sieve head.

Tiny hope u get ir vitex.
Or better still bfp without it ��

Leson de mavie
Hope ur feeling better now hon xx

Dust to all xxx

I think 9 dpo would be the earliest you would see a bfp. Any symptoms yet? I'm a total symptom spotter, early tester encourager lol

My DH just needed a bit more time to settle into his new job and mentally prepare for trying. Timing wise it really will work out to wait an extra cycle. And I will still be an April tester so I can live with it. Set to O at DHs birthday so he is happy about that :haha:

Kk that party sounds like great fun. I'm sure he'll love it. Hopefully you'll also have a belated bday gift for your hubby :).

I'd say 9 or 10 DPO is a good time to test to minimize BFNs. I used to test starting at 7 DPO, but I'm going to do everything I can to minimize the wait for the 8 week scan this next time.

I'm doing ok today. We skipped yesterday but will be sure to bd tonight. I think it will be easier this time. Cp and cm indicate that O is imminent, but still a -opk this am. Hoping for a positive either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->