***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

I booked private scan for Fri eve :)
I'm just gonna get more nervous again if I don't .
:)

I booked private scan for Fri eve :)
Not long to wait now
I was too impatient to wait three weeks :)

Oh that's exciting!!

Can't wait to start having scans

Feeling pretty frustrated with DH. He has turned me down two nights in a row now and tonight and tomorrow night he will be at work :cry: not having much hope for this cycle since we've only bd 2 times since cd8. I just don't understand why all of a sudden he's saying no :cry:

Thanks glong. Xx
Looking forward to ur bloods coming back xxx

Sorry for double post
Thought it didn't post

Proud hugs hon.
I had oh not want to a few times the cycle before I got bfp
He was feeling the pressure at work
And it spilled over into ttc pressure too.
Once work got better,
The rest followed.
Hugs
It may not be to do with ttc or u at all.
Xxx

Great news liles!! Will be waiting for your scan results!

Proud- :hugs::hugs: darn it! That must be so frustrating. Have you asked him about it? Any chance of getting a wuickie in before he goes to work?

Thanks lilies and kk. I don't know what it is. I asked him about it and he said it's not me. It's just frustrating I guess. Nights are usually out only time because during the week I work days 8-5 and then he works 7p-7a so we don't et a lot of time in between and then the girls are awake so it's really hard to find the time. Maybe it's just not meant to be this month :shrug:

Are the girls up before u go to work?
Maybe quickie then?
Any chance they would watch a cartoon for 20 mins :)
Hope u get a chance and oh is back to normal
I know how frustrating it is when u cant time bd as u think u need to xx
Dust xxx

Are the girls up before u go to work?
Maybe quickie then?
Any chance they would watch a cartoon for 20 mins :)
Hope u get a chance and oh is back to normal
I know how frustrating it is when u cant time bd as u think u need to xx
Dust xxx

Unfortunately our 2 year old generally makes her way into our room in the middle of the night :dohh: so usually no opportunity for a quickie 😞

I'm just gonna focus our trip next week for our anniversary. Hopefully we can get back into the swing of things there. It'll be to late for this cycle but maybe it'll get us back on track for next cycle.

Hope Oh surprises u at some stage :)
But of not good plan for a break away to get back in track xxx

Hello all, so sorry ladies who got AF right there with you, we will get there :hugs: Tiny, I got pregnant at 20 and had a hard time of it, so I know it's difficult. You're a fab mumma though, don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Also so sorry to hear about little angels, jwilly, chocolatechip and kittykat thinking about you all xxx

I hope our lovely preggo ladies are doing well, liles exciting about your scan!

Sorry I'm a bit quiet lately, all going ahead with house, not quite exchanged but paid deposit and waiting to hear back on exchange. I'm also keeping a little quiet as I'm worried I'm getting too obsessed/worried about not getting pregnant so trying to play it really cool this month! I will pop back to see how everyone's doing though :) lots of :dust: to all xxx

Thanks hon xxx

Glad ur house is moving along nicely
Hope its sorted soon for u xx
Its easy get very focused on ttc.
A little break might help xx
But I never could do it,
Even when I told myself I would
Hee hee.
Xxx

Thanks Liles! I'm hoping with the house and going away for a long weekend in just over a week that will help things. It's just so intense TTC it send my emotions all over the place which probably does more harm than good!

How are you doing Hun? Xx

Def good to hve nice things to focus on
And keep ur kind busy xx
Hopefully before u know it u get ur bfp xxx
Hope house comes through soon xx
I'm good, just very tired
But if alls well on scan
I won't complain over that :)

Liles, I have been wanting to tell you this for a while, but I love how all of your posts are written like poetry. I will admit that I even read them in an Irish accent :blush:

proud- that sounds like a good plan! some time away (and a sexy outfit or two) will surely get him back on track!

curiosity- good to hear from you! glad that the house is coming along nicely. you're going to have such a nice time getting it all set up and moved in! totally understand needing to take a step back. it can get all consuming at times. look forward to hearing from you when we can!

AFM, went in and had a consult with one of the nurses today. Confirmed the pregnancy (which i knew from the frer this morning it was all looking good lol). I thought i was getting betas done but its just a standard draw plus checking progesterone. Going tomorrow to get that done. Tiny bit of nausea tonight but passed pretty quick. Had a bit of a rough day with DS so took a bath, catching up on bnb and then heading to bed early! I'll attach my FRER progression picture too. I have one more to take probably next week. I'd like to see the test darker than control.

Hope you all have a wonderful evening!

Attachments

• IMG_20160504_091929.jpg
    IMG_20160504_091929.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 11
Liles, I have been wanting to tell you this for a while, but I love how all of your posts are written like poetry. I will admit that I even read them in an Irish accent :blush:

Hee hee.
Skitting but thanks.
How u doin? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back