My slight spotting is back.
Doh
Least I've my scan tomorrow anyway.
I hate getting it cos I never did with ds
But did with all my mc s.
But its really slight.
Hurry up tomorrow eve :)

How r ye all xx

I'm sure the spotting is nothing but thank goodness your scan is already booked so that you don't have to worry for long :hugs:

Doing well here. Yesterday was such a bad day so today we are heading to the zoo. Finishing up breakfast now and will then get us ready and all packed up. Had some really bad bloating and water retention last night. You could really tell in my face when my cheeks filled out again. But its back to normal today. I've been noticing bloating in the PM since the weekend

The hormones def cause bloating
If scan is good tomorrow
I'm getting mat clothes,
More for bloat than bump at the mo :)

Yay for mat. clothes! Honestly, I can't wait to be back in maternity pants- they are so comfortable! I think I wore them until I was a few months pp with Charles lol

So did I with Simon :)
I hve one leggings and one trousers left from simes
I'm wearing them now
But they r tatty
And a bit loose.
Looking forward to new ones hopefully tomorrow :)

Ugh super crampy today on my left side! Wondering if maybe I'm having a later ovulation! Gonna try to sneak in a quickie with DH before he goes to work just in case :haha: hopefully he goes for it!

Don't let him NOT go for it. Jump on him and riiiiide hahaha sorry, I'm a big horndog. :blush:

Lilesmom, I'm sure all is well sweetheart. What good timing for the scan to calm your nerves ❤️❤️

Proud, hope you managed to BD ;) Come on little swimmers , catch that eggy!! Good luck honey xxx

Kk, sorry to hear yesterday wasn't the best day. The zoo sounds amazing!! Have a wonderful time xx

I am also guilty of still wearing my mat clothes. Shirts are ok since they all have breastfeeding clips, so that's my excuse but I still wear my mat shorts and jeans. So comfy!!

So I had a clear blue ovulation test and decided to take it and looks like I was right! I got my smiley face! We weren't able to get a bd in before DH went to work though due to the kids running around being crazy :cry: do you ladies think there is still a chance if we bd tomorrow night and this weekend?

Definitely still a chance honey xx Remeber O won't happen for 24-48 hours after your smiley xx

I didn't think it would excite me that much to see a smiley face :haha: if this isn't our month I have a feeling I'm going to def be buying more of these (I had a couple a friend gave me that's the only reason I had them)

Definitely still a chance honey xx Remeber O won't happen for 24-48 hours after your smiley xx

Thank you! I wasn't sure if I would still get a smiley if I had already o'd! I definitely won't be taking no for an answer tomorrow night :haha:

yay proud!! I like those ones too because there is no second guessing it! Hope you are able to get some BD'ing in!

hope everyone is doing well...it's been quiet here the last few days!

We had a great day today...definitely way better than yesterday. The zoo was fun but every school and their mother decided today was field trip day...it was packed! Charles mostly just wanted to people watch and everytime i took him out of the stroller he was trying to climb right back in! So got in a lot of walking, which was nice! We announced to my BIL and his family...it was really nice and they were excited!

Kk, what a lovely day. I bet the fresh air (although crowded) was a nice change. Sounds like little man enjoyed himself as well.
Yay for announcements :hugs: Sending you so much love xx

Thanks tiny :hugs: it really was a wonderful day. back to the grind tomorrow (and seriously, i HAVE to finish planning this bridal shower next weekend...i am WAY behind...) but i'm thankful for a day of relaxing with my little one.

Proud hurray for smiley :)
Happy bd
Hope u catch xx
Dust

Kk glad the zoo was nice
Ur making me want to go to rumleys pet farm
They r w mix between pet farm and zoo.
They hve lots of stuff for special needs kids too
One of the few places around me that does
We will prob go there for squish bday on the 28 th
Hurray :)
Hope its sunny

Love to all. Xx

Scans not till four so keeping myself occupied till then :)
I think things r still ok though.
I keep dreaming I hve a boy
So I'm hoping that's real and not wishful thinking :)

Dust to all xx

Ps I don't care on gender
But o mean hoping I get a bub :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back