***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Kk, it sounded lovely indeed. Such a shame that life ask ways swoops in. At least then we are able to enjoy the special moments even more ❤️ Good luck with the bridal shower xx I honestly don't know how you do it. I didn't have a bridal shower, or baby shower. MIL wanted to organise both but crippling anxiety showed her that if she did organise either one, I probably wouldn't turn up :blush:

Liles, excited to see another picture of beanie!! Sending you lots of love xxx

Well couldn't help myself I just had the urge to pee on something and yet again a smiley! DH will be home tonight and I will not be taking no for an answer :haha: plus not if we don't catch the egg this month I have tests for next month :haha: poas addict in the making over here!

Hope you ladies are well! I have to read and catch up on the conversation later when I get home from work!

:dust:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 3
liles - how did the scan go? Pics?

Proud - I have never seen the ones with smileys!! Well that makes it easier! I've always been afraid of OPK's because how everyone says they are hard to read. Seems like more frustration than it's worth. Good to know they make an easier one!

KK - Glad you had so much fun at the zoo! I can't remember the last time I went to one! I forget, who is the bridal shower for? What are some of your plans for it? Are you hosting it on that killer deck you have??

Betas
67 Tuesday
91 Thursday
:( not good.

Repeats on mondayx

glong - keep your chin up dear. They are still rising which is good, and based on what I've been reading, it doubles in about 2-3 days, so maybe yours is just taking that third day to fully double. What did the dr say?

Happy- it's a clear blue digital. More expensive but super simple 😄 I won't buy them more than a month or two I don't think cause like I said they are a little more $$$!

Glong :hugs: don't give up yet! Like happy said they are still rising which is good.

I'll catch up later
But wanted to let ye know
Alls fine :)
Bub wriggling away mad
Sooo happy xx
Too tired to read now.
I'll be back xxx

Betas
67 Tuesday
91 Thursday
:( not good.

Repeats on mondayx
just saw this
Ideally they double as u know
But Drs look for 50% rise to say can still be viable
Sorry I hate that word, but I cant think of a better one
Hope its just slow start xxx
Hugs
R they doing more for u xxx

Not even 50% rise, unless you look at it over 72 then it would be 50% I suppose

Repeat bloods Monday and getting results Tuesday and we go from there

Kk so happy you got to announce to someone! That's so exciting 😄 The zoo sounds like lots of fun!

Liles glad the scan went good! Did you get any pics?

Glong keeping my fingers crossed all is okay!

Tiny anything exciting going on for you?

Afm after getting that second smiley today I was not taking no for an answer :haha: got some bding in tonight and man was the anticipation good :haha: we leave for our trip in just a few days and will probably start testing shortly after we get back! I really really hope we got our timing right!

Hope everyone is well. We seem to have gotten a little quiet in here lately.

Sorry I've been quiet, my temps are all over the place I don't know what's going on XD trying to sort out a car has been harder than we thought, DH wants a new job which is always stressful, and probably means we'll have to put Ttc on hold whilst we get him sorted, work is being crap to me too! Sticking me on silly shifts and I haven't caught up yet with the thread yet! I'm getting really bad cramps since AF which haven't stopped yet so I don't know what's going on at all!!

My lil boo :)

Attachments

• WP_20160506_20_31_30_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160506_20_31_30_Pro.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 8
Oh wow, so sweet!! I still have my old ultrasound pictures, I think they are so amazing!!

Thanks hon xx

How u doin?
Would ye put ttc on hold long?
If it were me I keep going
His job be long sorted before bub arrives :)
Xxx
Hope ur ok about it
Whichever ye decide to do xx

What beautiful pictures!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Kitty, thanks for checking in. I'm thinking of you dear. Keep us up to date.

Liles - Such a lovely picture!!

Glong - I wish I could hug you! I don't think anything we say will make you feel better. Tuesday will bring more answers, I'm so sorry it's so far away.

When should we been expecting our next testers?!

AFM, I officially have my associates in nursing!! Next step is taking boards! I'm done with the nursing program and it feels so weird! I'll be going back in the next couple of years for my BSN, but right now I just want to sit back and enjoy my freedom! I think this pregnancy will feel quite a bit different because I won't have the distraction of classes.

Congrats alijo!! That's amazing!! Most of my family are in the medical field, 4 of them nurses!

I think we'll go to not trying not preventing rather than stopping altogether, it's more to take the pressure of him, he's a stressy one bless him!

Thanks happy :)
Hope alls well x

Ali enjoy ur freedom. :)
Xx

Kitty glad ur not stopping ttc entirely xxx

Dust to all xx

Hi ladies :wave:

Glong really hoping and praying Monday goes OK for you.

Kk that line progression is fab and lovely you got to share your news with BIL :)

Kittykat good luck with ntnp! Hopefully it is a nice relaxed way to get your bfp!

Liles aww little beanie is adorable :cloud9:

Tiny, Proud and Happy how's it all going? Happy yay for first month TTC :happydance:

Ali congratulations again on your nursing! How are you feeling?

So I'm back in fertile period and feeling good :) house is proving to be a brilliant distraction as we went to buy paint and stuff today. Had two lovely walks in the park this weekend with my hubby and doggie and it was just beautiful, sunny and warm. I am at peace that pregnancy hasn't happened yet and may not happen this month as I am just so looking forward to making our family home :happydance:

Ooooh lilies soooo cute!

Kitty glad you're not completely stopping!

Congrats Alijo. That has to be a huge weight off your shoulders. Enjoy your time relaxing.

Glad the house had been a good distraction Curiosity.

ASF had some spotting/bleeding last night. It wasn't a ton but still enough to freak me an DH out. It was a brownish red color so I was trying not to get too worried. I think I have a slight yeast infection. So between that and us BDing last night I think my cervix was really irritated and that's were it came from. Thankfully I haven't seen anymore today. So as long as nothing else happens I'll just bring it up with the nurse at my appointment on Tuesday. But any more and DH will make me go in sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->