***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Already did this morning - BFN. I have no idea what my temps are doing. Maybe my sleep has just been more restless since the news about my low progesterone. I really just want them to drop so I can get on to my first cycle with suppositories.

Can u not start them now just in case ?
Fingers crossed for u for sticky bub soon xx

The ob is waiting for me to tell her when my next period starts to make a decision...so no prescriptions yet. I guess with such a low progesterone level, the odds of pregnancy are also low.

Everybody does have some really good points glong. They are definitely something to consider. Like arturia said maybe ask you doctor why they said one month. Then you might have a better understanding and can make a better personal decsion.
For me I don't plan on waiting. My doctor said once my numbers go back to normal we are good to start trying again as quickly as we want. I've seen a lot of positive stories on here of ladies trying again right awy and end up with a sticky bean. It would be harder for me emotionally to wait a month. But again that is a very personal decision. Everyody is different that way. If it helps do some research on your own as well. For me having as much information helps a ton. From everything I read, it all says that unless there are extenuating circumstances getting a bfp right away does not increase your chance of a miscarraige.

I hope nobody takes my last post as saying that they are wrong in any way. You all brought up alot of really good points that made me think. Just wanted to share my opionion just to give both sides.

Not at all matts.
I said in mine too
It's what was right for me
Everyone has to find what feels best for themselves
Hope u catch fast with lovely rainbow bub hon xx

The ob is waiting for me to tell her when my next period starts to make a decision...so no prescriptions yet. I guess with such a low progesterone level, the odds of pregnancy are also low.

Hugs hon
Glad ur Dr is helping now though
Hopefully just what u need for healthy pregnancy xxx

Going crazy here ladies. AF is due today. Had a small amount of brown tinged discharge yesterday (the same type of discharge I get when AF is about to start) so assumed the :witch: would show but instead the spotting disappeared and I'm no closer to an answer either way :cry: today is the last day before I'm officially considered "late". I'm iust so frustrated. With my last pregnancy I got such an early :bfp: that I guess I just assumed it would happen again but maybe not :shrug: with my first I didn't get one until about two days after missed AF so maybe that's what's happening again? I'm just so frustrated I just want an answer. If I'm not I want AF to just come on already so I can move on and if I am I just want to know so I can relax and not feel so in limbo 😞

Fingers crossed u get good news over next day r so hon.
Hope its like ur first.
It is horrible being stuck in the middle
U would be afraid to get too hopeful.
Hugs xx
Hope its bfp and not af messing around xx

Proud wasn't it u got later pos opk too
If so hope late implanter xxx

Hey all - Proud I hope that you have a nice big BFP soon or the AF shows so you're not stuck in limbo anymore.

AFM: I feel crazy because it feels like I'm already exhibiting symptoms even though I know it's impossible this early at only 2DPO but my boobs are so sore and I'm so gassy right now.

Hey ladies,

Just looking for a few smart people to knock some sense into my crazy, symptom-spotting brain! (haha)

I have now officially had nausea for 6 days straight (I'm 10dpo now) and it's been particularly bad when I'm hungry or after a meal (hurray). Does anyone know of something non-pregnancy related that this could be? I haven't thrown up and it's mostly just an overall feeling of queasiness but it won't go away even with healthier eating.

Is this really what happens after a CP? Your body can create a series of random PMS symptoms that you've never had before? My PMS symptoms before this were usually just occasional twinges and acne. Certainly nothing this gross!

Thanks for letting me whine/vent :)

Dust sweetmama hope it turns into bfp for u.

Choc chip i had nausea from 10 dpo this time
But it does sound very early to be preg nausea
I thought even mine was way too early.
I know after all my mcs I got extra symptoms for tww
Preg or not
It was horrible cos i thought I couldn't rely on my own body's signals anymore
But I just had to learn the new ones.

I'm not sure what it could be if totally unrelated.
Might be worth asking ur Dr if u can hon xxx

Proud- I think I O pretty late in the cycle, around cd 17 or 18. If that is the case then you could possibly have implantation bleeding late as well. Fingers crossed that what was happening!

chocolatechip- Could it be that you ate something that isn't sitting right with you. Sometimes things don't get passed through the body for quite a while. Hope you feel better soon!

AFM - I think I'm ovulating today based on OPK but unfortunatly it can't be used this month or next month. I know it's kind of silly to worry about this at 24 years old, but every cycle when I lose another egg it just makes me sad that it is gone forever and I didn't even get to try. After this cycle only one more and then I will hopefully be catching my egg!

Ur nearly there miss yogi
U will hve a great head start knowing ur cycle when u do start ttc xx

The :witch: finally showed this morning ladies so I am out of limbo and onto the next cycle :flower:

I won't be testing early this month as I've found it makes me to crazy :haha: I estimate my next testing. Date to probably be June 22nd

Proud, I'm sorry she ended up showing gorgeous :hugs: Onwards and upwards xx Best of luck for next cycle ❤️

Sweetmama, yay for the TWW. Loads of :dust:

MissYogi, don't fret, pet. You've got a great head start. Like Lilesmom said, you're so in tune with your body already, that really makes a difference. Especially TTC #1 a lot of ladies go for months without knowing the actual ins and outs and as soon as they do they fall. Your time has almost come ❤️

Les, I'm so glad that your doctor is actually helping xx I hope that you do get a sticky BFP this cycle but if not, that next cycle, with a little help can bring you your gorgeous little bean :hugs:

Choco, I really hope it's not just hormones or something you ate!! Thinking of you and sending you lots of dust and love xxx

AFM, finally, my crosshairs appeared!! :happydance: Same as last cycle as well, cd16, so yay for consistency! I really hope that I'm in for a good chance this month! We shall see though. Due on the 30th, going by last months LP. I stopped taking Vitex at cd 17, since it seemed to help Curiosity so much. We shall see what happens!

Loads of :dust: and love ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->