***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Tiny thanks doll :hugs:

Keeping my fingers crossed this is your month! I hope we can see at least one :bfp: in here this cycle.

:dust: ladies

CD1 here. Happy to be moving forward. Hopefully a bit of progesterone is all I need! Onward to June!

CD1 here. Happy to be moving forward. Hopefully a bit of progesterone is all I need! Onward to June!

We can be cycle buddies this time 😄 Sorry it wasn't this month. Fingers crossed this next cycle will be the one for us both :hugs:

Proud, thank you sweetheart xx I don't have much hope really but of course there's always that little part of me that is filled with it!!

Les, sorry the witch ended up showing :hugs: I have a good feeling for you this cycle xx I've seen progesteron help so many women so I'm sure it will work for you too!!

Best of luck ladies :dust:

I tested (11dpo) and BFN. Deep down inside, I think I knew that. It was probably a good idea to wait one cycle after the chemical anyway.

Yogi, you're young! Don't feel like its a waste :) you've gained a lot of knowledge!

Choco, have you started any new medication or vitamin recently? That could be messing with your stomach. You're not out until AF!

Les and proud, sorry about AF dears :hugs:

tiny, yay for CHs!! Your temps look absolutely fabulous!

AFM, I actually have a lot of questions for you ladies. I got watery cm thursday, a pos OPK on Friday, a yeast infection saturday and today, and EWCM today! I think maybe the EWCM may have been due to the yeast infection? Like the irritation caused more fluid to be produced down there? Temps are inconclusive. No idea when (if) I've O'd.

Anyone have experience with TTC with a yeast infection?

Hugs proud and leson.
Hope June is both your month xxx

Choc chip hope ur ok hon xx
Bfn sucks.
Hugs xx
Tiny hurray for consistent ov xx
Fingers crossed for u.

Archer could totally be ur body trying to flush itself out xx
Id bd away just in case.
I presume u can with yeast infection.
If so I would xxx

Dust to all xxx

This week should be ovulation week for me, around Friday-Saturday but because of Miscarrige I'm not sure... Still not sure if we will try or ntnp :-/

Hello everyone, sorry for people who got witch and good luck to those who just got CH, fingers crossed for you tiny!

So my last cycle ended up anovulatory, boo! I think probably stress with the house and travelling away on hols and with work didn't help things :(

So I am now working hard on our new home!! And CD3, I hope now all the stress of buying has passed we can get to a good healthy cycle :)

We will get there ladies! Xxx

Ugh I'm sorry curio. Massive hugs your way :hugs:. Glad the house is coming along <3

Sirry to the laodes the witch got, but glad you aren't stuck in limbo! Fingers crossed June is tour month!
Good luck to those who have O'd! Hope the tww is quick for you!
Hope the BFNs turn into nice lines soon!
Sorry for not putting names. When replying on my phone it harder to go back and look to remember what goes with who.

Afm bleeing stopped yesterday. So glad thats over. Even will probably start opks either the end of this week or beginning of next. Kinda depends on where my mumbers are at. Have a doctors appointment on wednesday and should know then.

Had a small breakdown last night. TTC really is tough. I know I'm still so early in the game but we WTT for almost a year and that has just made the journey feel that much longer. I am so exhausted from all the disappointments.

Green, looking at your chart, it looks like you O'd two days after that + OPK. I think you'll get your CH tomorrow. Obviously not sure but it's looking that way to me xx I've only ever gotten thrush when I was pregnant. So I can't help there xx I did find though my cm was very watery before it came in full force though. Did you BD the du you got ewcm? I forgot to check xx Good luck honey &#10084;&#65039;

Curiosity, nice to see you again lovely :hugs: I'm sorry about your last cycle, you're probably right about all the stress. Fx'd for a wonderful healthy cycle this time around and two beautiful beanie lines at the end!! :dust:

Choco, I'm sorry sweetheart xx TTC is certainly the roller coaster we all wanted to be on but it never seems to stop! Even when we're ready to get off. 11 DPO could still be too early sweetheart &#10084;&#65039; When is AF due? Lots of love and dust to you xxx

Les, loving the new avatar!! Loads of dust to you. I have a good feeling for his cycle for you &#10084;&#65039;

Matts, I'm glad things are starting to finish now. Onwards and upwards, remember :hugs: O is always tricky after a loss, I've seen ladies O only a few days after the bleeding stops and some don't O until into the cd 20's and 30's. Hopefully it's not too far off for you and you catch your surge and there are plenty of swimmers for your beautiful little eggy xxx Good luck sweetness

AFM, I was extremely hot this morning. Like really warm, hot flashy almost. Temp was only 36.57 (97.82) though? Odd since I felt like it would be much higher than that. It is the end of Autumn here though, so with winter around the corner, it's quite cool, especially at night! Not complaining as I much prefer the cold. Spring an Summer here in Aus, it's not uncommon to have 40 degree (104) days or higher, very often. I hate it, lol.
I'm hoping not taking the Vitex in my TWW, helps my LP more than taking it through. My temps do seem to be a lot better than the previous few cycles. In comparison to pre O temps that is as my overall temps are a lot lower due to chill in the air. Hubby has been working over 2 hours away lately, so I've been temping at 3 instead of 4 and have just been adjusting my temps. Hoping they're accurate :nope: Will see what the next few days will bring. Usually my temp starts dropping around 8 DPO and AF shows a couple of days, so Fx'd she keeps going up and up.
I've decided I'm not going to test early (it helps that I've got no tests in the house, lol). If my temps are still high and haven't dropped by 18 DPO then I'll test. I was feeling very hopeful for this cycle (what with all those double yolker eggs I was getting and then the O spotting as well as real ewcm) but deep down, I just don't feel like it will be my month. If it isn't, then it's in to the doctors.

Best of luck to everyone and sending out lots of love and :dust: xxx

Thanks Les, I really hope now your deficiency has been discovered your treatment will really really help things along! Sorry about AF :( I'm going to give it a couple of months then get tested, as I feel like something's not right :(

Mattsgirl, good luck with opks, you deserve it Hun xxx

Chocolatechip, right there with you Hun. I really hope you get another BFP soon xxx

Thanks Tiny, sounds like you have a good plan of action! How long have you been TTC Hun?

Thanks Les, I really hope now your deficiency has been discovered your treatment will really really help things along! Sorry about AF :( I'm going to give it a couple of months then get tested, as I feel like something's not right :(

Mattsgirl, good luck with opks, you deserve it Hun xxx

Chocolatechip, right there with you Hun. I really hope you get another BFP soon xxx

Thanks Tiny, sounds like you have a good plan of action! How long have you been TTC Hun?

11 cycles so far. Some say number 11 is lucky. Come to think of it I've been having lost of weird things happening this cycle. Two double yolker eggs, two days in a row. The clock always seems to say 11:11 when I look at it. Also when I try and post my chart on Au BabyCentre and write where I'm at, I can't post??? I'm superstitious like that but a lot of things have been jumping out at me lately. Who knows. Not very hopeful but I am at the same time :dohh: Just trying to tell myself that this month won't be it to stop the disappointment when AF arrives, I guess.
How're you today love?

Hi all! I wanted to apologize for being off for awhile without an explanation. I care about each of you and have just been heartbroken for so many of you who have experienced loss recently. Combined with my anxiety for my own little one (especially when my nausea disappeared for a few days), it was all a bit overwhelming. I needed a few days break from Bnb to regroup and focus on other things. Then we were busy this weekend (was my birthday and we had a few different events planned) and just didn't have time. My parents, niece and nephew come in later today for the rest of the week so I will likely be on, but limited.

Again, I'm sorry I just disappeared on you all but I'm sure you understand. Thank you all for being so supportive. I am *hoping* to get caught up at nap time today and reply to everyone.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

I should be testing June 4. so I am only 4 dpo & trying not to read into every symptom as possible pregnancy symptoms. Especially since implantation shouldn't have happened yet. But for the past 3 days I have had bloating, a bubbling/gurgling in my lower abdomen & today I have a headache & I noticed my breast were fuller feeling this am. Not sore just harder. This is going to be a long 2 weeks!!

Good morning lovers ladies xx

JesLynne, welcome sweetheart. Best of luck to you xxx

Newbie, welcome. Good luck!! I hope this TWW is a successful one :dust: How many cycles have you been TTC for? Is this your first?

Kk, happy belated birthday gorgeous xx I'm sorry into hear about your anxiety :hugs: Are you feeling better now? I hope you had a wonderful birthday filled with lots of love, hugs and cake! We understand honey xx TTC is stressful but the worries don't elevate with pregnancy! Lots of love to you xx

AFM, temp went down again today. Not feeling very confident in this cycle anymore. I'm worried that my LP will go back to 8, since I've stopped taking the Vitex the TWW :nope: Argh, feeling very deflated right now. We shall see wha my happens I guess, just have a gut feeling I'll be entering cycle #12 in the next few days. 6 DPO today, AF due between the 28th and the 30th.

Lots of love to all xxx

Sorry you're feeling so deflated tiny. I remember that feeling when we were ttc our son. Every month just got harder and never felt like it would happen. But try as hard as possible to stay positive. You never know it could happen this cycle.

Sorry about the anxiety kk. Take as much time as you need. Being a parents to those born and unborn is stressful.

Now just waiting to start opks. Which might be tomorrow. I've heard that some people O really early and some people O late after a miscarraige. Knowing my body it will probably be later but would hate to miss it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->