***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Tiny, I really hope those are all good omens for you! I'm superstitious about things like that too! I hope you get there soon, these 3 months alone have been tough mentally so I can imagine how it feels. When will you test? I am looking OK today thanks :) had a bit of a stress about all the expense of moving (we ordered carpets today) but otherwise OK! How has your day gone?

Kk, hope you had a good birthday! Totally understand you needing a break. I had to step back a bit as a TTC and pregnancy can get so emotional! It has been a tough time around here lately :( xxx

Hope you're OK Matts xxx

Hope everyone else is ok, lots of :dust:

So sorry that so many of you ladies are feeling so down and anxious. Sending tons of hugs your way and keeping my fingers crossed for everyone's BFP's and healthy nine months. KK, if you ever need to talk we are all here for you. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

So question! I decided considering I have over 40 opks I would just start now....I miss peeing on stuff. And it came up positive. I had one more ic pregnancy test so I figured I would try it and see if they would still have a line. Well it has a very faint line still. Soshould I trust the positive opk or just discard it as pulling hcg still?

Tiny, don't worry so much about the temp drop. It's still early. I hope your LP stays longer, and your temps go back up tomorrow.

Matts - that's a really good question. What CD are you? If you're still early, I'd bet you'll have another positive later. But BD just in case!

I'm only cd 10 so I'm guessing I'll probably get a positive again tomorrow. I should wait a couple more days probably. I just really want to get moving ttc again. This past week and a half has been the longest week of my life.....like even longer than the last weeks of pregnancy.

PSA. Don't check your CP after cooking a dinner with poblano peppers, even after washing your hands twice. My hooha's on fire!!!

Ouch!!!!

Just popping in to say my prescription for Prometrium was faxed over today. Looks like I'm about to have the longest most regular cycle of my entire life. I'm supposed to start it 3 days after a +opk and take it for 14 days!

Oh my archer!!! I can feel the burn all the way over here!!

Good luck les!! Hopefully this is all you need to get that beautiful sticky bean!

Curiosity, I won't be testing unless I get to 18 DPO with no temp drop or AF. I really hope the distractions of the house brings you much joy and that the stresses that came along with it all ease very soon xxx

Matts, I don't know how much fact goes into OPKS being positive when hcg is there. I would BD just incase as its not unlikely that you would O early. Just keep testing and see what happens, lots of love xx

Green :rofl: Sorry love but that made me laugh so hard. I hope your lady garden has calmed down some, that must have been quite the shock! :nope:

Les, hopefully it's the longest time without AF. 9 months to be exact xxx Best of luck honey xxx

AFM, been having persistent O pains in my left side all day today (same side I ovulated from) and have only just alleviated now after about half an hour. I feel it more when I'm standing up. Those pais aren't uncommon for me in the TWW I've noticed lately but not this early?! Maybe the temp drop means something else? Am I reading into things too much, definitely, lol.

Matts I have been going through the same as you, my opks where still positive while my hcg one was. As soon as that didn't have a line my opk was negative xxx

Hcg does turn opk pos hon.
Luteinising hormone and hcg are nearly identical chemically
I think they hve one chain different or something like that
U cant trust them until bfn.

But id bd anyway to make sure ur covered hon xx
Loads of :dust: Xxx

Yea, thats what I thought. Since Im out of hpts I'll just keep doing opks until negative then keep going until O. But we'll probably bd every other day until then just incase I miss it. My beta numbers are down to 222. So hopefully it will be down completely soon.

Hi ladies, hope you are all doing well.

Things have been rough and confusing for us.

Basically, for my husband, the Celexa withdrawal has resulted in depression. It's hard to tell if the reasons are because of symptom return or if it is secondary to something else part of the withdrawal.

Anyways, last weekend he expressed an inability to be a good dad and a desire to stop trying after hitting a strong low one night, and followed it up the next morning with bding, on what I suspected to be O day, even after I TOLD him I could get pregnant... :dohh: He didn't care. :shrug:

So this has lead to me deciding that maybe I should be back on birth control, until he figures himself out, his withdrawal symptoms stop, and our relationship is stronger, because all this depression (from both of us) has left us feeling a bit damaged lately.

Thing is, I really don't know if he will get better. He said he felt ON Celexa he was too emotionally numb to be a good dad, and OFF Celexa he's too volatile and irritated by things (including baby noises in public) to be a good dad. And... I might agree with him. Which means that this might be permanent. Or he'll find his stride and in a year I'll be holding my first LO. I don't know, but I can't really think too hard on what that means.

The decision to return to birth control isn't currently a mutual one, but from my perspective, I have the final say here. It's my body and my responsibility to manage the birth control.

I guess since there's still a chance of becoming pregnant this cycle, I will be waiting until after AF arrives (and after my move) to start my regimen. I'm after O anyways.

Anyways, that's how it is for me right now. I'll keep you folks updated if anything changes. (but if I mysteriously vanish I'm probably feeling heartbroken, sadly)

Matts, I hope your hcg drops soon lovely xxx It's different for everyone but it shouldn't be too much longer :hugs:

Glong, how're you going sweetheart?

Lilesmom, hoping all is well in your home xx

Arturia, I'm sorry that this has happened to you and your partner. Depression is a very slippery slope. Would he be open to seeking help for it? There are lots of ways he and you can get through this struggle without getting back on medication. There is so much support out there as well as having you by his side to help him through this. Medication only maskes the issues, instead of fixing it. There is also support out there for you, as the partner, to help both you and him, get through this xxx There is light at the end of the tunnel, I promise ❤️❤️ I really hope that things work out for the both of you soon lovely. It's ok to seek help. Mental health is no longer taboo and things will be ok again. Biggest :hugs: to you and your hubby sweetheart xxx

AFM, another large temp drop this morning, so it's safe to say, I'm out. Only just above the coverline now, so I'm expected her to arrive very shortly, if not tomorrow. Not ideal at all. Oh well. Off to the doctors then I guess. I have finally accepted that it will take longer than I thought it would. Let's just hope it's an easy fix.
Lots of love to all
<3&#10084;&#65039;<3

Matts, I hope your hcg drops soon lovely xxx It's different for everyone but it shouldn't be too much longer :hugs:

Glong, how're you going sweetheart?

Lilesmom, hoping all is well in your home xx

Arturia, I'm sorry that this has happened to you and your partner. Depression is a very slippery slope. Would he be open to seeking help for it? There are lots of ways he and you can get through this struggle without getting back on medication. There is so much support out there as well as having you by his side to help him through this. Medication only maskes the issues, instead of fixing it. There is also support out there for you, as the partner, to help both you and him, get through this xxx There is light at the end of the tunnel, I promise &#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039; I really hope that things work out for the both of you soon lovely. It's ok to seek help. Mental health is no longer taboo and things will be ok again. Biggest :hugs: to you and your hubby sweetheart xxx

AFM, another large temp drop this morning, so it's safe to say, I'm out. Only just above the coverline now, so I'm expected her to arrive very shortly, if not tomorrow. Not ideal at all. Oh well. Off to the doctors then I guess. I have finally accepted that it will take longer than I thought it would. Let's just hope it's an easy fix.
Lots of love to all
<3&#10084;&#65039;<3

Tiny-He doesn't accept that there IS help besides medication. If I suggest he should visit a psychologist and try Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (or something) he tells me that:
1. Talk therapy be expensive, for multiple reasons. First, he believes there is NO coverage through our health care system, which I disagree with. Second, that he will need to take time off work because all mental health doctors work from 9 until 5, and he gets no paid time off.
2. They're all useless with arts degrees and only 2 years of actual education on helping people, so they don't know anything. This might be his anger talking.
I don't know that time will give him any better a perspective on this, but right now I'm just concentrating on getting us moved.

Arturia- :hugs: I hope you guys find a mutual solution. How heartbreaking to be trying for this and then have to turn back. I'll be thinking of you!

Tiny- how long has it been if you don't mind me asking?

Matts and glong- I hope you girls get your positive opks soon! Sounds like a great plan to bed every other day matts :thumbup: that's how I got pregnant quickly with my second dd.

Kk- your absence is totally understandable. Hope all is well.

Hope everyone else is good. :dust:

Afm cd 4. AF basically gone today. I have promised myself no testing like a crazy person this cycle. It made me way to obsessive last cycle. I could barely function cause I had no focus for anything else. So this cycle the plan is no tests. Just :sex: at least 3 times a week until the :witch: shows. Dd2 turns 3 in a month so will be planning her birthday party hoping that will give me something else to focus on.

Proud, how exciting!! Birthday plans, yay!! Taking the relaxed approach is definitely a good idea xx I hope that's the thing to give you your beautiful beanie xx Good luck sweetie.
Once AF arrives, it will be cycle 12. So I'm going to book into the doctor for some basic blood tests. It's looking like my LP will only 6/7 days this month, which is devastating. I'm hoping it's an easy fix and will just need some progesterone cream. Who knows though. I had endo for years before I was diagnosed and was silent for a very long time. Having my son fixed it though. I don't know how I could have been so naive in thinking it would happen quickly because I'd already had a baby :dohh:

Oh I'm so sorry it's been that long! I know how frustrating that I can be. Dd1 was conceived on our 13th cycle. It was so crazy to me that it took so long. I was 19 and figured oh I'm young it'll be a breeze :haha: boy was I mistaken. Fingers crossed for you that it's a quick easy fix :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->