***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

I would think the horseback ride would be fine. I know a couple people who ride horses all the way unril 30 some weeks pregnant. As long as its just a walk I don't think it would prevent anything.

Cd 13 here and still getting + opks. Really hoping todays is negative.

Sweetmama, Fx'd all goes well with the testing xx Also that you won't need any of it because you get a sticky BFP!! Good luck honey xx

MissYogi, holidays soon. Then lots of relax time and baby making!! Good luck xx

Newbie, horse riding shouldn't make a difference. As long as it's not too crazy but even then it wouldn't really do anything. You can't stop your life just because you're TTC <3

Matts, Fx'd you can move onto the TWW soon lovey xx loads of :dust: to you &#10084;&#65039;

Arturia, that's why I started temping too. Just to get an idea of what was actually going on in my body. Since we BD very often, I knew our bases were covered no matter what but I like to be able to have the facts right in front of me. Lots of love to you xx

AFM, another temp drop today, as I expected. However it was only small. It thought I would be at the Cl if not below it. I'm so confused. If my LP had gone back to 8, AF would be due today. So offically in limbo now. I'm sure she will arrive in the next few days. Temps are far too low to have a beanie in there. Of course I'm still holding out hope but know that it's kind of useless trying to keep hope alive, all for AF to arrive. This ain't my first rodeo, lol.

Loads of love and :dust: to all the beautiful ladies on here and praying for plenty of BFPS very soon xxxx

I'm getting so frustrated. My opks are still positive. I probably need to get an some hpt ic and try those. I have another beta on tuesday but I dont want to stop and miss my surge. Even if we don't catch this cycle I want to know when I O so I know when to expect AF and not just wait around for 2 weeks and wonder.

Thanks I was hoping I could still ride my horse but I didn't want to take any chances either.
Now I have another question... I've had a few promising signs for the past 3 days. I just went to the bathroom & had some very creamy white discharge. It was like a thick lotion. is this a good sign or am I out?

After my miscarriage I was worried I may ovulate late or not at all, seems my body is back to normal already. Cd14, only 1 day later than normal :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 6
After my miscarriage I was worried I may ovulate late or not at all, seems my body is back to normal already. Cd14, only 1 day later than normal :happydance:

oh gosh look at those Glong! That's wonderful to see that your body is going back to normal quickly!

Newbie- I wouldn't worry about horse back riding just be careful you don't fall off. I know many women who have gone and been fine while pregnant, and some didn't even know they were.

Matt's - I'm hoping that things go back to normal for you. So that you can get on with your cycles and trying again... Sorry that it's been so frustrating for you.

AFM: I picked up my prescription so here's to hoping that it'll give me some luck!

Glong, YIPPEEE!!! That's awesome news sweetness xxx Best of luck for this cycle. I pray you get your rainbow xxxx

Matts, how're you today sweetness? I'm sorry this cycle is frustrating for you xxx I hope that you O soon and you also get your little rainbow baby xxx

Sweetmama, Fx'd for you sweetness. Hopefully you won't need that prescription!!

:dust: and <3 to all xxxx

AF arrived for me this morning. That makes a 9 day LP. I'm a bit lost as of right now. I briefly explained it all to hubby and he seemed to just detach. Especially when I brought up testing (for me, not him). He just said that if I stopped bfing I would probably fall pregnant straight away. He knows I won't do that though, so I asked if he still wants another baby and he said yes. So I have no idea where we stand now. He's off to work again today so I'll try and bring it up again when he gets home, after he's had some time to process it all.

Lots of love to everyone xx

I'm pretty sure I'm starting. Didn't expect to be so bummed. I even told myself I probably won't catch this month, but now that it's time I'm genuinely bummed.

Yay glong I'm so happy for you!

Sorryabout af and Dh tiny. Sometimes I don't think men realize the emotional side of ttc. I hope you guys are able to sit down and have a heart to heart tonight!

Sorry af got you happy. I know the dissappointed feeling. BUT don't you get married today!

Afm my opk FINALLY went negative so now onto actually testing for O. I'm hoping itll be around the same time as last cycle which was cd 18. Today is cd 14 so fx'd.

Yay glad it's negative. I would think you may be a few days later than normal but fingers crossed xz

My normal is actually cd 15. But my cycles hadn't gone back to normal after coming off of birth control. So I hoping it'll be around the same time. But last nigh and this morning I had a ton of EWCM so idk what to think.

Tiny - So sorry sweetie, hopefully this cycle is it for you though.

Matts - Glad your OPKs are finally negative and you can get on with a new cycle and trying again for a rainbow baby

AFM: I'm 10DPO today and my HPTs are still BFN but I'm still experiencing lots and lots of symptoms. Peeing all the time, thirsty a lot, gassiness, bloating, heartburn, nausea and now food cravings. I'm not sure what's going on but hopefully it's an eggie that's been fertilized making all these symptoms

Matts, yay for negative OPK!! Now onto a fresh O. Best of luck beautiful xxx

Sweetmama, isn't the TWW so frustrating! Hope this is the one for you xxx 10 DPO is still super early since the most common day for implantation is 9 DPO. It makes it so hard seeing ladies get their BFPS at 7-10 DPO, making us feel like we're out!! Still plenty of time though xxx :dust:

I'm feeling very down and bitter today. I'm usually ver active in the Aus baby Center but looking at all the posts make me want to scream and cry. Ladies getting their BFP first cycle. Asking if they could be pregnant due to symtpoms and that it's their 1st or second cycle and they've been trying for sooooo long. I've had to hold myself back from replying because I know I might be a tad nasty and lashing out at others isn't how I should be dealing with my grief at the moment. I just feel so defeated. :cry:
I spoke briefly with a midwife last night on a call Center we have here in Aus and she said that it sounds like I'll need clomid and progesterone cream. I then told her I'm still bfing and she said I can't be on either while breastfeeding! :cry: Clomid is a big no no but I was in the mini pill which is prog only and my milk wasn't affected, so I'm unsure about that one. I don't want to wean DS and I doubt he would stand for it anyway. Even if I do get blood tests and stuff this cycle, I already know this cycle won't be it for me as I'll be going through testing, not getting a solution. I already know the Vitex is helping my O (since I got spotting and ewcm), so I'm going to continue with that but I'm thinking maybe I should just get some prog cream for my TWW and skip all the bt's? I told the midwife about my low post O temps and short LP and she said it definitely sounds like low prog. I know it's silly wanting to by pass the doctor and tests but I don't think I could bare going through all that, plus a dud cycle, all to find out something I already know?
I didn't manage to talk to FH last night as he was exhausted and we ended up taking Peapod down to the lake to feed the ducks before dinner. I'm pretty scared to even broach the subject with him as it is, as I'm terrified he will say maybe we should wait until DS weans :cry: I know he wants another baby as well but I do also know he would be fine as well if I didn't get pregnant for another 1/2+ years :nope: I feel like everything is against me right now and I'm helpless.
Thanks for listening to my word vomit ladies xxx

Lots of love and hugs to all you beautiful ladies :hugs: xxx

Horse riding went good yesterday but during the night & this am had bad nausea then threw up bad. I ate some spicy food last nite & I have bad acid reflux so I thought it was related to that. When we got home I went to bed & just took my temp & it was 100.5 ( normal for me is 97.7) so now I think I've got a stomach bug &#128549;

Tiny - It's too bad you can't take clomid while BF. But I think maybe the tests will help, and you're right it is frustrating seeing all these other ladies get BFPs before 10 DPO and at like 7 and 8 DPO. I think I'll just wait to test again till Tuesday or so... maybe I'll get an implantation.

Yep. The witch officially showed today. She is lashing out on me pretty hard. I was so hoping to rid of her, but the dumb witch forgot she wasn't supposed to show. Onto June!

I took a test this am & got a BFN. AF is due in 5 days so unless by some chance she doesn't show then I'm out for this month.

Tiny and Happy, so sorry lovely ladies :hugs::hugs: sending you as much positivity as I can that this cycle is the one for you. Lots of love xxx

Sorry ladies I won't be around much for the next couple of weeks as I've more or less run out of data and internet is not yet set up in the new house. I had a positive opk yesterday and also today even though I had a temp rise today so I'm not sure what that means, hopefully a strong surge. Lucky we caught it as only DTD last night. My whole body aches with doing lots of diy so hard to symptom spot but really hope I have ovulated and not a false positive like last month! Feel a bit bloated so I hope so.

Preggo ladies I hope all is still going well.

Ladies TTC rainbows sending lots of love and hope your way too xxx

Take care ladies :hugs:

Tiny :hugs:. I sadly know that bitter feeling all to well. It's generally followed by some self-loathing for not being perfect and magnanimous. It is so very frustrating to see how easy this all can be, and know that it's not and won't be for you. You can't help but wonder why you had to end up on the bad side of all those wonderful statistics. I know you had a tough time of it with your first, but I too would hope for the easy road the second time around (and I did after my miscarriage). You feel like life should cut you a break at some point. For the girls who are just a month or two in, BFNs and AF showing are hard whether it's the first time or the 100th time. I try to remember how I felt then, and understand that it's not so much the BFN that first cycle but the fear that this road might not be as easy as you had hoped, and with each passing month that fear grows and grows. I still get that bitter feeling when I see it, but I try my best to remember and understand. Despite my best efforts to be supportive, sometimes I just need to step away and take a break for me, and I think that's okay. What you're going through is heartbreakingly difficult on it's own. Sometimes you just need to avoid triggers that bring up that bitter feeling, or even the harder stories that make you feel like you have no right to complain. This is your journey, your path, and you have every right to feel whatever you feel. Take care of yourself doll. I hope upon every hope that there are sunnier days ahead for us &#9728;&#65039;&#9728;&#65039;&#9728;&#65039;

I took a test this am & got a BFN. AF is due in 5 days so unless by some chance she doesn't show then I'm out for this month.

There's still lots of time sweetie don't count yourself out yet.

Happy - Sorry to hear that AF reared her big ugly head.

AFM: Said I wasn't gonna test till Tuesday and then I did again today and BFN... I'm thinking maybe I'm out, I had heartburn so so bad today though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->