***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

tinymumma - I totally get it. I hit a REALLY bad low last week with the whole TTC process and I'm still in the early days. It's such an emotionally draining experience and I don't wish this on anyone. Love and hugs that we'll all get through it together!

Sorry about all the bfns ladies. I can completely understand the sad and confused feeling going through this thread. I'm right there with you.
I decided this morning that I was gonna stop doing opks this cycle and just dtd every other day. I was planning on just focusing on getting back into shape. I have about 5 lbs I want to loose and re tone my body to where it was before any babies. But I couldn't help myself. I had to do an opk. It was more negative today than yesterday, so that made me happy. So I won't kid myself into thinking that I'll let it go until next cycle. So hopefully it'll go true positive in a couple days. But still planning on putting most of my focus on getting back into shape and feeling physically better.

Glad your really negative now :)

Mine are back to negative too. So I had positive Saturday 12pm and evening, Sunday am and evening and maybe just about positive yesterday am but by PM was negative.

FF put me ovulating yesterday due to the am positive but think with cramps an tenderness it was likely either Saturday night or Sunday. Either way we dtd Friday night, Saturday night and Monday night. Gutted couldn't fit in Sunday aswell but hopefully fairly covered

My chart is as follows

Bed CD 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16.
EWCM CD 9 and 13.
Positive OPK CD 14(from PM) all day CD 15 and CD 16 AM only.

Matts - Isn't it so hard when you're addicted to POAS but you feel like you just want to wing it?

Glong - I hope you got your bases covered and this is it for you!

AFM - I'm not testing today, I work until midnight tonight and feel like I should probably get more sleep.

Good morning beautiful ladies xx Had to take a bit of a break but feeling better now xx

Les, thank you for your wise words <3 I so hope you get your beautiful rainbow bean soon! Especially with this new approach! I have everything crossed for you :hugs:

Glong, sounds like you're well covered xxx Best of luck sweetness xx Keep us posted <3

Sweetmama, I hope you got some more rest xx Fx'd for a liney (even a squinter) next time you test xx

Matts, I pray you release your super egg soon xx Fx'd for a sticky rainbow bean &#10084;&#65039;

AFM, DH and I have come up with a plan. We sat down and talked about a lot of things the other night. He still wants a baby :happydance: but I told him my worries and the possible solutions. So I went and saw 3 naturopaths at different stores (excessive I know but I wanted to triple check) and they all suggested to take B6 and Vit C after I O and to continue with the Vitex. I'm taking a multi vitamin as well, so I don't need B complex, since I'm already getting all the other B vitamins. Will be picking up 100mg B6 and 250mg Vit C in the next few days. I was advised to take one of the B6 and 2 1/2 of the Vit C to make up for the levels in the multis. Apparently Vit C is the tricky one to get right as too little or too much won't work. 750 is the sweet spot apparently. So Fx'd this helps!
Not going to go through with the tests unless I've tried this for a few cycles and see no improvement.

Lots of love and dust to all xxx

Tiny, sounds like a solid plan. One step at a time. So happy your DH still wants a baby, that's great news! Sometimes men can seem so blasé about this process. They aren't as emotionally involved as we are. And it is so hard to remember that. All they know is that they want something, but they are doing their best. They do their part (which can be fun, or sometimes tiring for them) and that's all they can do. They don't quite obsess like we do.

I've just learned this from this one cycle. We had a heart to heart talk about it all, and I realize that it isn't the same for him. We all need to remember that sometimes, even though it is hard and makes us feel like we are crazy!!

Good morning beautiful ladies xx Had to take a bit of a break but feeling better now xx

Les, thank you for your wise words <3 I so hope you get your beautiful rainbow bean soon! Especially with this new approach! I have everything crossed for you :hugs:

Glong, sounds like you're well covered xxx Best of luck sweetness xx Keep us posted <3

Sweetmama, I hope you got some more rest xx Fx'd for a liney (even a squinter) next time you test xx

Matts, I pray you release your super egg soon xx Fx'd for a sticky rainbow bean &#10084;&#65039;

AFM, DH and I have come up with a plan. We sat down and talked about a lot of things the other night. He still wants a baby :happydance: but I told him my worries and the possible solutions. So I went and saw 3 naturopaths at different stores (excessive I know but I wanted to triple check) and they all suggested to take B6 and Vit C after I O and to continue with the Vitex. I'm taking a multi vitamin as well, so I don't need B complex, since I'm already getting all the other B vitamins. Will be picking up 100mg B6 and 250mg Vit C in the next few days. I was advised to take one of the B6 and 2 1/2 of the Vit C to make up for the levels in the multis. Apparently Vit C is the tricky one to get right as too little or too much won't work. 750 is the sweet spot apparently. So Fx'd this helps!
Not going to go through with the tests unless I've tried this for a few cycles and see no improvement.

Lots of love and dust to all xxx

I've heard that vitamin C is used to induce miscarriage? I need to do some more research, I guess.

Tiny, sounds like a solid plan. One step at a time. So happy your DH still wants a baby, that's great news! Sometimes men can seem so blasé about this process. They aren't as emotionally involved as we are. And it is so hard to remember that. All they know is that they want something, but they are doing their best. They do their part (which can be fun, or sometimes tiring for them) and that's all they can do. They don't quite obsess like we do.

I've just learned this from this one cycle. We had a heart to heart talk about it all, and I realize that it isn't the same for him. We all need to remember that sometimes, even though it is hard and makes us feel like we are crazy!!

I knew I forgot someone!! :dohh: Heaps of dust to you for this cycle, offically MRS.Ohappy!!! Was it an amazing day?
TTC is definitely different for me. He confided in me that he thought it was his fault that we hadn't conceived yet, bless his darling heart. For him, he gets sad when I get AF but doesn't show it. Just lots of love and yummy treats for me, lol. Besides, he gets all the fun parts and missed out on the symptoms spotting and of course the horrid :witch: lol

Haha you're fine!! I've been kind of Mia while on my honeymoon. And YES. Best day ever!! So crazy to be a wife after 8 years of being a girlfriend. So so different. But I love it!! I couldn't be happier!

Aww poor guy. That's so sad that he thought that! I am so happy for you that you have such a supportive guy. Xoxo

Haha you're fine!! I've been kind of Mia while on my honeymoon. And YES. Best day ever!! So crazy to be a wife after 8 years of being a girlfriend. So so different. But I love it!! I couldn't be happier!

Aww poor guy. That's so sad that he thought that! I am so happy for you that you have such a supportive guy. Xoxo

I know what you are talking about being married. Me & my husband dated for 4 years before we got married & so I thought getting married wouldn't feel that much different but it only got better! I love being married to him! We have been married for 1 year & hoping to close on our own house in a couple of weeks & hopefully get pregnant any month now (we aren't getting any younger. I'm 35 & he's 34)!

Ah newbie, we're right there with you. I'm 34 and he's 33 and we just closed on a house. We've been married 2 years, but we started dating 9.5 years ago and were friends for 2 years before that. Idk, for me nothing really changed when we married, but we didn't change our names, we bought a condo together 2 years before our wedding (a year before our engagement), and we didn't start TTC until a year after the wedding. Everyone kept telling me it changes things and I'd see, but life literally went back to being exactly the same, which is exactly what we expected and wanted <3. I think it's different for everyone, and why wouldn't it be right? :)

OhHappy - Sounds like you had an amazing time and you truly are oh so happy. Congrats again girl :yipee:

So I'm currently on CD5 (tail end of AF) and my boobs are hurting SO BADLY. I typically don't get sore breasts at all (even the cycle I got pregnant, it was mostly mild twinges) but I've never gotten this before ovulation.

I'm wondering if the miscarriage has yet again given me new symptoms to worry about all month but knowing that I am not pregnant, can anyone possibly explain sore boobs after AF and pre-ovulation? Is this ever a sign that ovulation is coming soon?

Choc - I have also had sore bbs since my MMC. It comes around O, gets really bad during my tww, and lasts throughout AF. I only had sore bbs during my pregnancy and never before that.

Hi ladies just wanted to come by and let you all know that I got my BFP today at 13 DPO it was faint but I can clearly see it on my phone pics so not super faint

Hi ladies just wanted to come by and let you all know that I got my BFP today at 13 DPO it was faint but I can clearly see it on my phone pics so not super faint

Congratulations!!!

Okay I know this is a totally bizarre thing to say, but your picture looks really familiar. Would you mind sharing your real name? (If not, don't worry - I totally understand wanting to remain anonymous. You just look like someone I know!)

Yay can you share a photo ? Congratuations

Congratulations!!!

Okay I know this is a totally bizarre thing to say, but your picture looks really familiar. Would you mind sharing your real name? (If not, don't worry - I totally understand wanting to remain anonymous. You just look like someone I know!)

My name is Krystal, yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->