***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test555341

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test555341

Just in case the photo doesn't upload this is my test link

I'm on my phone, so forgive me if I forget people xx

Firstly, sweetmama, CONGRATS!! That's a whopper of a line for an IC!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months beautiful mama xxx Much love from my home to yours ❤️

Choco, pregnancy (no matter how short) can have an effect on your cycles. I hope that the discomfort eases soon xx You don't need anymore guessing, just confirmation!! Best of luck for this cycle. We're all rooting for you :hugs:

Green, I wasn't informed of that, however they did tell me that taking too much can be bad for TTC, just like taking too little. I did a bit of research though and in order to have a natural miscarriage with Vit C, the amount you need to take it excessive. Like 1-6 grams for 5-10 days. I would only be taking 750mg, which is supposed to be the sweet spot. I just need to make sure that it's the right dose! Much love to you. How're you feeling today? Your chart is looking great! When's AF due for you? Need to go and stalk your testing thread! <3

Glong, how're you going sweetness? You're in the TWW now, right?! Sending you truck loads of :dust: sweetness xx Come on rainbow baby!!

AFM, picking up my suppliments today as well as some more Vitex as I'm sure that it's not going to work straight off the bat. Or that I'll even fall straight away! So many ins and out but need to make sure I'm covered. Feeling optimistic (slightly) and thinking about grabbing some IC's. I'm always desperate to test but whenever I have, the earliest it's been had been two days before or the day of (she always shows within an hour of testing, lol). Majority of the time though I manage to just wait until she shows (with much symptoms spotting and speculation).
As for the :witch: she seems to be on her way out, thank goodness. Not taking the Vitex through my LP certainly didn't help AF, at all!! It was horrid. Onto a fresh cycle and hopefully a fresh outlook. I'm going to try and remind myself that it's not going to change drastically for a few cycles, so as to TRY and not go crazy in the TWW, lol :dohh: let's see if that actually happens. Last two cycles I've O'd cd16, so hoping for more consistency this cycle as well!

Much love to our new mama and love and all the dust in the world to our future mamas <3

I accidentally unsubbed on my phone
Was wondering why this didn't come up for a awhile
Loads of dust ladies. Xxx

Definitely keep us posted, Tiny! Sorrry AF was such a bitch :/

I'm good! A little nauseous this morning, hopefully its a good sign. Tired (but I'm always tired)

I'm good! A little nauseous this morning, hopefully its a good sign. Tired (but I'm always tired)

I shall xx Fx'd for a beautiful 14 day LP!! Hahahahaha, I can dream :rofl:
Oooooh, hopefully it is!! Best of luck xx

Hey there Lilesmom!! How're you gorgeous?

Hi ladies just wanted to come by and let you all know that I got my BFP today at 13 DPO it was faint but I can clearly see it on my phone pics so not super faint

Congratulations!!!

Okay I know this is a totally bizarre thing to say, but your picture looks really familiar. Would you mind sharing your real name? (If not, don't worry - I totally understand wanting to remain anonymous. You just look like someone I know!)

My name is Krystal, yours?
I thought so! Haha we used to be in the forums together on Nexopia. :p Just thought it was a neat connection after all these years.

Hi ladies just wanted to come by and let you all know that I got my BFP today at 13 DPO it was faint but I can clearly see it on my phone pics so not super faint

Congratulations!!!

Okay I know this is a totally bizarre thing to say, but your picture looks really familiar. Would you mind sharing your real name? (If not, don't worry - I totally understand wanting to remain anonymous. You just look like someone I know!)

My name is Krystal, yours?
I thought so! Haha we used to be in the forums together on Nexopia. :p Just thought it was a neat connection after all these years.

What a coincidence eh? Good old nexo! I had no idea you'd gotten married! Congrats on that as well.

Thanks for all the congrats ladies I'm still in shock and I apparently have pregnancy brain because I can't for the life of me remember who I intended to reply to!

I'm still in shock and very nervous, I couldn't even believe how pink it was even though faint I could see it so well which was amazing because just two days before I had stark white negatives!

Congrats on your bfp sweet!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Hoping to see some more of those lovely lines in the coming weeks &#128516;

Not much to report here. Cd 12 nothing exciting to report as I'm trying not to think about it much this month &#128516; We have :sex: on cd7 and cd11 so far. The plan is to :sex: as much as possible over the next week. Trying to focus on stuff other than ttc. I'm getting back into my regular workout routine. Went for a 3 mile run today and it felt great! Started buying some decorations and such for dd2's birthday coming up in the next couple of weeks. Overall I'm doing good with the staying relaxed this month. Crossing my fingers it does the trick :haha:

:dust: to you ladies

Congrats sweet.

Proud, cycle buddy! My opk went positive this evening. CD11 here for me and this is when I'd get the + before my MMC. Looks like my body is back to its norm :happydance:. DH was super stressed today with his grandpa passing and our big move coming up. He even broke our refrigerator shelf trying to clean it today. I thought for sure it would be hard to get him to relax for some sexy time, and all of my lingerie was already packed &#128514;. His flannel with just one button hooked and nothing else did the trick just fine :thumbup:. Here's hoping cd12 is a lucky day for me yet again. Starting Prometrium on Saturday &#128513;

I shall xx Fx'd for a beautiful 14 day LP!! Hahahahaha, I can dream :rofl:
Oooooh, hopefully it is!! Best of luck xx

Hey there Lilesmom!! How're you gorgeous?

I'm good thanks hon xx
Hope ur feeling better about ttc now.
The down patches suck
Hugs xxx
Loads of dust to u hon.
Hope vitex and vits do the trick this cycle xxx
Ur a great mumma
Another bub deserves u for a mom xxx

Proud - Looks like you got your bases covered on the BD front! Here's hoping this cycle is it for you!

Les - Yay for Oing! Here's hoping you get a BFP and a rainbow baby this cycle!

AFM: I've been puking since last night and nothing helps not even flat ginger ale :( So I guess that it's a positive even though it sucks because I hate puking and I get hyperemesis so bad when I'm pregnant, I'm not looking forward to that, but I'll just be happy with a healthy babe I can hold and cuddle.

Oh no hugs sweet xx
Berry smoothies helped my nausea lots
But not sure if u could keep it down
Tiny told us before grated appple
It does really help. X

Yeah I'm gonna pick up some crackers and bananas and smoothie stuff and see if it helps, it sucks but I'll bear through it. Thanks for the advice :)

Mine started at ten dpo this time.
Thought I was in for ages of it
But it was much better at 8 weeks
And nearly gone by ten weeks.
Lasted until 14 weeks with ds
So hopefully u get an easier time of it this time too
My sil gets hg
She has gone dairy free this preg
First time ever not throwing up

Les- yay for the positive opk and so glad it's a normal cycle for you! Fingers crossed this is our month!

Sweet- sorry about the sickness love. :hug:

My oldest graduated for pre school today. I'm so proud and sad :haha: how is it possible my baby is so big now :cry:

Early AF this cycle. Only 2 days early. Honestly, not really surprised about it. I've lost weight this cycle, and been stressed about our house. It's less than a week until we move and there's still so much packing to do. My husband has been stressed since there are a lot of absentees at work for the time being. I think it's likely I might have had an issue with O this month but without temping I don't know.

With everything that's been going on in our lives I've broached the subject of going back on birth control. Hoping we can discuss tonight. I want to make my decision and get the prescription before Sunday if that's what we're going to do.

Aw sorry to hear love. But maybe a few months break will help big time with stress <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->