***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Oh sweet :cry:. I'm so sorry to see the test has gone negative. We are all here for you :hugs:

So sorry sweet. :(

10 DPO today. BFN. Temp dipped from 98 down to 97.4. Feeling so defeated. :(

Thank you ladies I'm so completely broken. I feel so angry to have something just a short while and have it ripped away, all my real life friends are pregnant, or well most of them anyways, most of them not even intending to be. One who even got pregnant naturally with triplets as a whoopsie, she's one of 2 but the other one was trying. I'm just so confused, why does it come so easily to them but not to me. Ugh sorry for the pity party I'm just so down, the TTC is wearing on you sometimes.

Thank you ladies I'm so completely broken. I feel so angry to have something just a short while and have it ripped away, all my real life friends are pregnant, or well most of them anyways, most of them not even intending to be. One who even got pregnant naturally with triplets as a whoopsie, she's one of 2 but the other one was trying. I'm just so confused, why does it come so easily to them but not to me. Ugh sorry for the pity party I'm just so down, the TTC is wearing on you sometimes.

I no how you feel. I'm on cycle5 now. One chemical and one 6 weeks miscarriage. It hurts so bad. A couple of days after my miscarriage started my other halfs sister announced she is pregnant would of been 10 days between us, so now that's always in my face :(

This is only my 2nd month tracking it so I'm not sure how long my usual lp is? Last month I had a positive opk on day 13. This month it was on day 7 & had temp spike on day 9 so FF said I o'd on day 8. I thought that was a little early too. So now I don't know to go with the normal lp phase of 14 days or my usual cycle length. I guess AF will let me know

The time period between starting AF and ovulating can vary, but the time between O and AF is pretty set for the same woman. So if last month, you had a 14 day LP, you'll probably have around that this month. Sounds like day 23 is right!

Yeah I feel like AF will prob be showing up in the next day or two 😞

Well I am currently 17 dpo. Took a test yesterday. BFN. Big temp drop this morning so I feel like AF will be showing up anytime now. Which is when it should come in regards to cycle length & not taking into account that I o'd early last month.
Oh well maybe this will be our month!

I no how you feel. I'm on cycle5 now. One chemical and one 6 weeks miscarriage. It hurts so bad. A couple of days after my miscarriage started my other halfs sister announced she is pregnant would of been 10 days between us, so now that's always in my face :(

aww glong I'm so sorry that is hard.

Question about EWCM.

For ladies who have ever gotten a BFP was it always on cycles where you got EWCM? ever since my CP in April my EWCM just hasnt been as rich and abundant. Is it possible to get a BFP on a cycle with very little EWCM?

Id say yes so long as u ov choc chip xxx
Ewcm makes it easier on the swimmers.
But I'm sure u prob had some to make bd possible
So u should be fine.
Loads of dust xxx

Sweet hope ur holding up ok xx
Hugs glong xx

Dust to all x

choc- Seconding the yes. EWCM is the best and improves your odds but so long as your CM is at least wet (even if not abundant or stretchy) you can get pregnant.

If you're concerned though it probably wouldn't hurt to use some sperm-friendly lube.

Hey ladies, been a little MIA recently. I just needed to take a couple days off. Was still really upset about the mc and couldn't think straight. I decided to stop oks for this cycle and just bd every other day. Take some of the stress off. I didn't realize how much stress until the second day of not doing them. Normal cycles they actually help but not this one. So that means I won't know when to expect af. So any time in the next 3 weeks basically. Plus considering last Tuesday my hcg still wasn't at 0 doesn't help anything either.

Sounds like a break was what you needed matts. That was my approach this month as well. Less obsessing and more fun :wink:

We've done every other day so far this cycle covering days 7,10,12,14 and 16. Fingers crossed one of those days was perfect timing :haha:

Hope everyone else is doing good. Lots of :dust: hoping to see more :bfp: s soon!

I need help. I am so confused. My normal cycle length is 25-28 days. I've only been charting for 1 month & used opk's for 2 months. According to last month, I o on cd14 & AF started 15 dpo. Textbook cycle. This month, I got a peak on cd7, watery cm & temp spike on cd 9. Therefore, FF said I o on cd 8. If according to last month my luteral phase was 14 days, then I am assuming that is the average bc from what I understand, this phase doesn't fluctuate much? I got bfn on 16 dpo. Temps dropped yesterday & today (17 & 18 dpo) but are still above cover line. No sign of AF yet.
So when should I expect AF? 14 dpo? Or cd 25-28?
I want to test again but I just know as soon as I do AF will show up & I don't want to waste that money.

Id say yes so long as u ov choc chip xxx
Ewcm makes it easier on the swimmers.
But I'm sure u prob had some to make bd possible
So u should be fine.
Loads of dust xxx

Sweet hope ur holding up ok xx
Hugs glong xx

Dust to all x

I'm better thanks, I started my first medicated cycle today. I'm taking 50 mg of clomid from days 5-9 so I should hopefully maybe get a BFP and a sticky maybe I hope at least.

Hope clomid does the trick and u get ur sticky bub soon hon xxx
Hugs x

This just happened ladies

10dpo 1 hour hold no fluids afternoon urine...

Scared....
To.....
Death....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 16
GLONG! OMG YAY! I'm so excited for you! Try not to be scared love. Do you think maybe not testing would help you stress less? You could test again in a week, then if you get your blazing positive, you can rest a little easier.

I said it in your other thread but I'm gonna post it here too!

So excited for you glong :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->