***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

GLONG! OMG YAY! I'm so excited for you! Try not to be scared love. Do you think maybe not testing would help you stress less? You could test again in a week, then if you get your blazing positive, you can rest a little easier.
I'm not sure..

I have 4 FRERS. I wil do one tomorrow morning then one every couple of days. I will get a digital tomorrow and test to get my 1-2 then I won't use another for a whole week. As long as I get my 2-3 within the 7 days I'll feel better

Glong so exciting and that test really gives me hope that I will also get another positive this cycle! Cautious congrats to you :)

Well AF showed up today so on to July. Thinking about trying the Mucinex this month since I already have some at home & I don't usually notice a lot of cm. Can't hurt 😄

Scared to believe.... The next few days will tell me more I suppose but I will test Saturday now to make sure I see some change

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 15
Newbie sorry about AF Hun :( here's hoping this is your lucky cycle xx

Oh my gosh glong!! I'm so happy for you!! I'm sure it will get darker in the next couple days!!

Last night 11dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 8
Sorry for the absence ladies xx Been trying to keep my mind off TTC.

First of all GLONG!!!! :happydance: OH MY GOD!!!! THAT IS SO AMAZING SWEETHEART. Congratulations xxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Stick beanie, stick!! How're you feeling sweetness? So many good vibes to you xxx And a digi at 11 DPO?! That's amazing!!! Feeling pretty good about this!!

Sweetmama, how're you holding up lovely? I wish you all the best for this cycle xx Sending you lots of :dust: and ❤️

Les, those temps are looking great so far honey! I have a good feeling about this cycle for you xx Best of luck xx

Curiosity, yay for Oing ❤️❤️ Your chart is looking great too xxx Much love to you. How's the house going now? Are you and hubby settling in well?

Newbie, sorry about the :witch: Best of luck for this new cycle :hugs:

Matts, how're you travelling lovely? Lots of positivity to you xx

OhH, where are you at in your cycle now sweetness?

Lilesmom, how're you and beanie travelling? ❤️❤️

Kitty, Kk, Choco, Proud and Green, hoping you ladies are well also xx

AFM, cd14 for me. Predicted to O in two days, going by last two cycles. We've done quite a bit of BDing lately but I've noticed hubbys baby Mayo (massive TMI) is very watery lately? It's usually quite thick but this whole cycle except for cd12 BD has been like water. I don't think that's a good thing. I don't have much hope about this cycle, just going to try and figure out what we're going to do. Whether I go and see a nautropath or a doctor. Or get my basic bloods done and then take them to a naturopath or what. Basically I'm counting myself out for this cycle for a bit of a regroup. Of course I still have hope but I've been trying so hard to squash it down because I know it would basically have to be a miracle to have a successful pregnancy with a 9-10 day LP :nope:
We had to put down my fur baby on Monday. She was 19 and had been with me my whole life. It was so hard :cry: Mum has already gotten another puppy because my brother begged her to. I wasn't happy about it but I met the new pup yesterday and I fell in love. She's so tiny and placid and sleepy. Very adorable.

I'm also debating starting to pump. I've given it a go before but I could barely get anything out. Like not even half an ounce. I'm conflicted because we want Bub to also take a bottle so we can have him babysat over night (starts panicking lol) but I don't know if that will make my progesterone even lower and LP shorter since he will still be feeding while I'm pumping? Who knows.

Anyway, so much love and hugs to all of you beautiful ladies. Another huge congrats to Glong and a truckload of dust for all the other ladies <3

Sorry for the absence ladies xx Been trying to keep my mind off TTC.

First of all GLONG!!!! :happydance: OH MY GOD!!!! THAT IS SO AMAZING SWEETHEART. Congratulations xxx &#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039; Stick beanie, stick!! How're you feeling sweetness? So many good vibes to you xxx And a digi at 11 DPO?! That's amazing!!! Feeling pretty good about this!!

Anyway, so much love and hugs to all of you beautiful ladies. Another huge congrats to Glong and a truckload of dust for all the other ladies <3

Thank you honey. I'm feeling good to. I took the digital not expecting to see 1/2 couldn't believe it at 11dpo. Got a faint line on cheapy the day before at only 10dpo.

Good to hear from you again tiny. The forum lost it's shimmer for a little bit there. Maybe do ever other day so his guys can recoup? It could just be diet related.....and how do you know what it looks like?! It's supposed to be inside you silly! It's not cm!! Hahaha

I'm good. Scheduled to O next week. Going to start OPKs on Monday (yay! Finally!!) and I've been drinking my fertilitea, cut out my coffee (and getting headaches every day because of it!) My diet is cleaner, and dh and I are both enjoying 5 brazil nuts a day, and I will be enjoying pineapple core after I O. All this s#*t better work. &#9786;(Is my type A showing?)

...and how do you know what it looks like?! It's supposed to be inside you silly! It's not cm!!

This made me laugh so hard!!

Ladies I've been feeling so down the last couple days. I've had my blood drawn at least once a week since the miscarraige. That will have been 4 weeks on Sunday. Lasts week my hcg wa still at 26. So I had to have it drawn again this week. Well that was on Tuesday. Normally they call early Thursday morning with my results. Well they didn't call all day Thursday. So I waited and was plannig on calling at 4:30 today if they didn't call. Well DH distracted me and wasn't able to call. Now i have to wait all weekend. I'm just so frustrated to the point of tears. I want this to be done and put it behind me so we can move on. And to top it off I have no idea where I am in my cycle. I stopped doing opks to try and prevent stress but now it's just made it worse. So now I have to sit around for 2 weeks and just wait for AF. Sorry for being such a downer. I'm just so beyond stressed and frustrated and I'm sure hubby is getting tired of hearing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->