***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Glong, that had to be a good sign!! A termite squinter to a not so sensitive digi test in one day?! Ahhhh, so beyond elated for you gorgeous xx Sending you huge :hugs:

OhH, you're too sweet gorgeous xxx
Haha, I try and keep it in as lon as possible but I always have to pee right after, like busting!! Not sure why. I try and wait for half an hour and I've noticed it just gushes out and looks just like water. Usually I can just clench hard enough so that it doesn't fall out haha. I asked him if he's been having sneaky "man time" :rofl: He denied of course but that's all I could put it down to? Oh well, it only takes one right?
Haha, I wish you so much luck for this cycle xx Can't tell the type A at all :winkwink: Hopefuly it all pays off for you!! Fx'd your OPK is stress free and straight forward and you move into the TWW soon xx

Matts :hugs: beautiful woman xx I wish I could take all this pain and stress away from you 😢 It's very difficult going through any loss, especially when it drags on. I hope your levels bottom out soon and everything turns out beautiful xxx I wish there was more I could say and/ or do. Sending you so much ❤️, :hugs: and loads of :dust: xxx

Awww matts. This is an open place for you to let it all out. I don't know what you are going through, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Keep trekking forward.

Hey girls!

Tiny it's nice to hear from you😄 I've been trying the stress free approach too but now that I'm in the tww I'm losing it 😂😂 I want to test so bad but it is def WAYYYY to early so trying not to focus on it! I plan to test next Sunday so what only 8 more days? I can handle 8 more days surely 😂😂

Matts massive :hugs: I can't offer much in words of wisdom but we are all here to listen (or read :haha: ) if you need someone to vent to!

OhHappy what does the pineapple do? I've never heard of eating it for ttc before? Only eating it to send you into labor lol I'm curious now

Matts xxx. I didn't temp or do opks my MMC cycle, but my body let me know when I O'd all the same and AF came right on time after that. I really found comfort in these words during that time:

image.jpg

It helped me to just sit in that space between and remember that even though my heart is breaking there is joy ahead. My heart is still breaking and I'm still waiting for that joy, but I do trust that it will be...just not yet 😞💔

Proud, pineapple core has bromelain which is a micronutrient that has been shown to help implantation. So you slice up a pineapple, the quarter it. And eat one or two quarters a day for five days after you O (including the core). Don't eat it beforehand because the acidity might effect your acidity in your vagina and make it harsh towards spermies.

Hope that helped you! ❤

11dpo and 13dpo both taken at same time in morning

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 5
Glong, fantastic progression Hun! I am so so pleased for you <3

Matt's sending you lots of love hunnie. I'm so sorry you have to wait to hear back from the doctor. I hope you and OH are able to keep each other distracted until you get those results. We are all here for you xxx I hope you get the answer you want <3

Tiny great to hear from you hun! I hope it's nothing to worry about with OH's baby juice, like OhHappy says it could be diet or anything! I really hope you're not out this month! House is going well thank you <3 I have been painting the house with special breathe easy paint just in case :) we can't fully move until next month though until all the stuff like heating are done. I had little signs that make me feel hopeful, like dreaming about having a daughter but I know it's still a waiting game. 9dpo and counting!

Hi OhHappy, congratulations on your wedding Mrs :winkwink: I really hope tww goes easy for you Hun! I ate pineapple 3-6dpo (though just slices from a packet haha) so fingers crossed!

Hi Liles, Proud, Les, Arturia, newbie, kk, chocolate chip, green, kittykat, banana, sweetmama and everyone else (sorry if I missed anyone), hope you lovely ladies are all OK and anyone else I've missed xxx

Glong- that is such a great progression! I am so pleased for you!

Tiny- I'd definitely look into diet and try Bding only every second day. Apparently they take about 24-48 hours to regenerate and if they get release every day then you get a lot of not fully grown ones that can't swim as hard.

Happy- I am totally going to try the pineapple thing, especially because I LOVE pineapple!

I may be trying this month instead of next month! Still thinking on it but we need to make our mind up right away because its CD10 so we need to really get going it I'm actually going to try for this month. Although, I am so stressed right now that I know it probably wouldn't work anyways.I'll let you guys know if we decide to go for it this month!

Thank you all for your kind words. So on Tuesday May 31st my hcg was at 26. So its been almost 2 weeks. So I decided to have hubby go get my an frer to see it be negative so I could make it through the weekend. Well this tiny little pink line showed up. Now I'm even more confused. Its probably hrd to see in the picture but its pink and can see it very clearly irl. What do youbthink. Old hcg or new?

Attachments

• 20160611_111957_resized.jpg
    20160611_111957_resized.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 17
Hmm that's a tough one matts. It would seem like a level of 26 would have been gone in a two week time? Maybe see if the line is still there in a couple days? Keeping my fingers crossed that it new though!!

I can see the line. Surely with hcg of 26 2 weeks ago it would be gone now??

That's what I thought . I'm trying sooo hard not to get my hopes up. I will take another one on Monday to see if its gotten any darker. That way I know either way!

6dpo here girls. Nothing exciting to report just twiddling my thumbs until test day next Sunday. i seem to have caught another cold and have lost my voice so that's lots of fun :haha:

Les- how are you doing cycle buddy?

Sending everyone else lots of :dust:

Tiny, oh gravy sounds normal. It should be fairly gluey when it initially comes out, but then is supposed to liquefy. If it's been 30 minutes, that sounds fine

Curiosity, look at those temps girl!!!! Wow! They're looking great. I have everything crossed for you xxx

Yogi, good luck honey. Maybe just have a trial run this cycle, no pressure and just have fine. See what happens ;) xxx

Matts, I agree that it's a little hard to tell. 2 weeks does sound like plenty of time for only 26 to come down. I so really hope that this is it for you sweetness xxx :hugs: Fxd for a darker test in a few days xx

Glong, a amazing progression gorgeous :happydance: H&H 9 months to you!!! &#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;

Proud, come on little eggy!! We're all cheering you on xx Sorry to hear you're not well beautiful xxx I hope you start to feel better soon and get a beautiful double line xx

Sorry if I missed anyone &#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;

AFM, I don't know what's been up with me but I keep forgetting to temp!! I've missed 3 temps total including today's which I just put in my general O temp for the last few cycles. Guess it just depends on my two tomorrow but I've O'd cd16 de two cycles now so I'm pretty confident that it will be the same this one. I've been a lot less stressed this time around. Not really obsessing as much. Like I've barely noticed O pains or any other O symtpoms, I guess because I'm not looking out for them. I'll have to make sure I temp all through my TWW though as I want to make sure all these vitamins are helping my progesterone and LP!

Much love to all xxx

Hey Proud, I'm good...just super busy which is excellent for the TWW. I've barely had any time to think about taking a test and now I'm already at 10 DPO! I'm also not stressing about my temps bc the progesterone is probably keeping them up for now. It makes it impossible to symptom spot or over analyze my chart, bc it all could just be from the suppositories. I'm not feeling super hopeful this cycle, but I'm not stressed about it either...just a waiting until Thursday to test and then going from there. Either way I think I'll be ok this cycle. Hope that stays true come Thursday &#128517;

Matts/ have you tested yet? I have everything crossed your test is darker today...

Here is mine 15dpo. I couldn't wait to do digital. Only 3 1/2 days after my 1-2 I am now at 2-3 I feel so much better about this pregnancy I didn't get this jump for 11 days last month... Roll on getting 3plus in the next week :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 2
Sorry for the absence ladies xx Been trying to keep my mind off TTC.

First of all GLONG!!!! :happydance: OH MY GOD!!!! THAT IS SO AMAZING SWEETHEART. Congratulations xxx &#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039; Stick beanie, stick!! How're you feeling sweetness? So many good vibes to you xxx And a digi at 11 DPO?! That's amazing!!! Feeling pretty good about this!!

Sweetmama, how're you holding up lovely? I wish you all the best for this cycle xx Sending you lots of :dust: and &#10084;&#65039;

Les, those temps are looking great so far honey! I have a good feeling about this cycle for you xx Best of luck xx

Curiosity, yay for Oing &#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039; Your chart is looking great too xxx Much love to you. How's the house going now? Are you and hubby settling in well?

Newbie, sorry about the :witch: Best of luck for this new cycle :hugs:

Matts, how're you travelling lovely? Lots of positivity to you xx

OhH, where are you at in your cycle now sweetness?

Lilesmom, how're you and beanie travelling? &#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;

Kitty, Kk, Choco, Proud and Green, hoping you ladies are well also xx

AFM, cd14 for me. Predicted to O in two days, going by last two cycles. We've done quite a bit of BDing lately but I've noticed hubbys baby Mayo (massive TMI) is very watery lately? It's usually quite thick but this whole cycle except for cd12 BD has been like water. I don't think that's a good thing. I don't have much hope about this cycle, just going to try and figure out what we're going to do. Whether I go and see a nautropath or a doctor. Or get my basic bloods done and then take them to a naturopath or what. Basically I'm counting myself out for this cycle for a bit of a regroup. Of course I still have hope but I've been trying so hard to squash it down because I know it would basically have to be a miracle to have a successful pregnancy with a 9-10 day LP :nope:
We had to put down my fur baby on Monday. She was 19 and had been with me my whole life. It was so hard :cry: Mum has already gotten another puppy because my brother begged her to. I wasn't happy about it but I met the new pup yesterday and I fell in love. She's so tiny and placid and sleepy. Very adorable.

I'm also debating starting to pump. I've given it a go before but I could barely get anything out. Like not even half an ounce. I'm conflicted because we want Bub to also take a bottle so we can have him babysat over night (starts panicking lol) but I don't know if that will make my progesterone even lower and LP shorter since he will still be feeding while I'm pumping? Who knows.

Anyway, so much love and hugs to all of you beautiful ladies. Another huge congrats to Glong and a truckload of dust for all the other ladies <3

I'm good thank you. I feel much better about this cycle with clomid even though it's been making my hormones just go completely outta whack but I'm hoping that's a good sign lol.

Thank you all for your kind words. So on Tuesday May 31st my hcg was at 26. So its been almost 2 weeks. So I decided to have hubby go get my an frer to see it be negative so I could make it through the weekend. Well this tiny little pink line showed up. Now I'm even more confused. Its probably hrd to see in the picture but its pink and can see it very clearly irl. What do youbthink. Old hcg or new?

I would think that after two weeks your HCG would be gone so maybe this is your rainbow sweetie! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Matts/ have you tested yet? I have everything crossed your test is darker today...

Here is mine 15dpo. I couldn't wait to do digital. Only 3 1/2 days after my 1-2 I am now at 2-3 I feel so much better about this pregnancy I didn't get this jump for 11 days last month... Roll on getting 3plus in the next week :)

Look at that amazing progression! So happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->