***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

So they called me this morning with last tuesdays numbers. They were a 5.4 on tuesday, then I got that line on saturday morning. So I didn't end up testing this morning. But I might tomorrow. Is an frer sensitive enough to pick up 5 or lower hcg?

Matt- I don't think they are sensitive enough to detect that low. So hopefully that means your levels are increasing again because you have another sticky bean. :)

Hmmmmm not sure?? I would test again either way xx

The lowest level it usually picks up is 10, but a girl on a ttcal thread had a faint line after her mc and her level was at 6. She said that her doc called it "phantom hcg". Her line was never darker so I think the only way to know is to test again.

Matts I really hope this is it for you after all you've been through, keeping my fingers tightly crossed!

Les, those temps look fantastic Hun, I hope this is it :happydance:

Thanks Tiny, hope you're good today :hugs: I've read a lot that not stressing or temping is often the best way to conceive!

11dpo here and trying to work out what's going on! Huge temp dip today, genuinely thought I was having AF as have had cramps and felt like on AF. All I'm having is lots of creamy cm though, trying so hard not to get my hopes up :wacko: I wish my body would stop playing games lol.

Hope everyone's doing well today <3

Glong, how amazing is that?! Only a few days later??!! Sticky bean, sticky bean :happydance: Sending you so much love xxx

Sweetmama, it's good to hear that you're feeling better but not so great about the hormones :( It's one of the biggest reasons I don't want to go and get tests as if I'm prescribed clomid and/ or progesterone I feel it will affect me pretty badly. I always seem to be in the minute percentage of things. I had the Implanon and that's a .02% chance of falling pregnant and around 10% bleed the whole time. Both me. 10% of women, epidural a don't work for, me again. I even remember thinking I bet I'll be one of those women when the doctor told me those stats when I was in labour, lol. I'm sending you bucket loads of love and :dust: sweetheart xxx

Les, another temp rise!! It's looking great honey xx I don't think I've ever seen your temps get that high? I might be wrong but it's looking pretty great so far xxxx Lots of dust xxx

Curiosity, Fx'd the :witch: stays away for you honey and that your temp goes back up tomorrow xxx I'm ok, just emotionally all over the shop. Lots of love to you xx

Matts, the FRER you took was a curved handle, yes? I believe the old ones were 6 mIu but the new ones are around 25 mIu, from what I've seen lately in my google searches, so it's very possible that your levels are rising. I don't want to give you false hope though as a lot of ladies on here have gotten shoddy ones. I truly hope that this is a new, sticky bean for you. You deserve it so much after all you've been through xxxx Much love xx

Arturia, how're you going sweetness?

Green, how're you going lovely?

Proud, how're you feeling? Any niggles yet?

AFM, had a very off day yesterday. Really bad AF type cramps all day and DTD last night hurt a fair bit. Seem to feel a bit better today though. Didn't take my temp again this morning as little bloke got up at 3 and was walking around so I had to go and grab him and then he woke up again at 5, so not enough sleep for me. Kind of disappointed as now I don't know if I did O yesterday or not :/ The Uinverse just seems to be against me this cycle. Only have one more Vitex left and I can only get them online (unless I travel all over trying to get some in store) and they've run out of stock. Plus my nearest chemist doesn't have any B6 and Bcomplex or the right amount of Vit C, so basically, I'm in limbo as of now. Just a waiting game to see when AF will show up. It's a little sucky that I don't really get any of my definite symtpoms until she has arrived. Prior to her showing up, seem to be changing every cycle, yay.
Hubby still thinks I should go and get the blood tests but I'm too scared to be honest. That they will prescribe me whatever I need and that I won't be able to take it due to bfing. I also went through our budget as I looked up some prices to see a nautropath and although we will be able to afford the roughly $200 per visit, I don't know if the added supplements will be feasible. Sigh. Just have a bit of inner turmoil at the moment.
Sorry for the downer post loves xx

Much :dust: , sticky bean love and heart hugs to all <3

Les keeping everything crossed for you darling!

Matts I hope that line was from levels rising! Look forward to seeing your next test!

Curiosity good luck lots of :dust:

Tiny nothing really to report here. Now 7dpo. I've had lots of dreams the past few nights (which is kind of odd for me) I was extremely gassy last night and today and I've had some pinching/pulling feelings today but I'm trying not to read to much into anything. The only thing making me think I may have a shot is I've yet to get sore boobs. Generally my boobs ache and hurt about a week before AF shows and so far nothing. I still have 8 days till I will consider myself late but here's hoping! I'm going to test this weekend either Saturday or Sunday I haven't decided yet. I will be 12dpo on Saturday

tiny-I am OK but things are rough at home after the move. Just taking it day by day. I guess I will O sometime this week, dunno if I will have a chance, not thinking about it too hard, not sure what will happen if I catch it. Pretty stressed out.

Hang in there tiny. Maybe just let things be until you're done bf, then you can try new options.

I think we're done ttc for a while. After his layoff on Monday and our fight on Friday, kids don't seem like a good idea. I hope you all get your second lines soon!

Arturia and green archer, I hope thing settle down for both of you and things at home become less stressful.

I plan on testing in the morning. I have symptoms that make me really hopeful but deep down I feel like it's probably just left over and I'm going completely crazy.

Thanks tiny. My temps have been up around 98.4-98.5 before but I've usually started the zig zag of doom by now. Progesterone sure is making my chart look super pretty though. Much more stable and for longer. I rarely get a 12 DPO and I've never had a 13 or 14 DPO.

I plan on testing in the morning. I have symptoms that make me really hopeful but deep down I feel like it's probably just left over and I'm going completely crazy.

Fingers crossed...

Holy crap ladies!! So I work in a doctors office and had the urge to test and look!!! I about fell over! I was only estimating myself to be 8dpo but I must have been wrong cause that's way to early for a test like this right! I'm still a week out from AF or at least I thought I was! I'm seriously freaking out. I mean it's a doctors office test so this positive should be reliable right!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 13
That's an amazing line!!! You must be further than you think :) yay!! Xxx

That's an amazing line!!! You must be further than you think :) yay!! Xxx

That's what I was thinking too! I can't even believe it right now! I just took the test just because expecting to see a bfn and then got this. I

I would say a digital would work now too :)

ProudArmy - that's so exciting!!! Such a good line already.

Just popping in for a quick update. I'm 8dpo today and the only symptoms I have are super dry cotton mouth and one throbbing right breast. No nausea though (my main symptom with the CP) so I'm not holding out much hope.

I will say that I have been a much more reasonable human being though during this cycle and that's a feat in and of itself! lol

Sending lots of baby dust everyone's way! Looks like June is shaping up to be a good month for many

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->