***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Here it is ladies! One hour hold!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 5
Yes!!! What do you think your due date is

You should do a digital and see if your 1-2 or 2-3 to get an idea

According to one of the calculators I used February 26th is the edd. I'm gonna pick up a digital on my lunch break 😄😄

A week difference!! Deffo bump buddies :) are you in the uk?

Congrats proud! It is a negative for me. Few more days and then I can move on to the next cycle.

And here it is ladies! Omg I'm freaking pregnant :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 9
Awesome Proud, beautiful lines!! Congratulations Hun :happydance::cloud9:

Sorry about BFN Les, how many dpo are you? Hopefully you're still in with a chance :hugs:

Oh my goodness proud congrats!!! Those are awesome lines!!

So sorry about the bfn les. Hope you can move on to the next cycle quickly.

Afm it must have be left over hcg from the miscarraige. Tested again this morning and it was bfn. I mean there is something thats catching my eyebut not as clear as Saturday so I just reallly hoping af comes this week so I can move onto the next cycle and it can stop torturing me.

Proud, OMG :happydance: Congratulations beautiful!! Taking the no stress approach worked!! So beyond overjoyed for you beautiful xxx H&H 9 months to you xx

Les, don't be disheartened about a bfn yet sweetness xx The progesterone may be helping your temps but they're still going up. Try and think about it like this xx Most common day of implantation is 9 DPO. With a baseline hcg of 0 and a doubling rate of 48 hours:
9 DPO: 0
11 DPO: 2
13 DPO: 4
15 DPO: 8
17 DPO: 16 etc
I truly hope the witch stays away for you and we can add to you the other beautiful mamas here :hugs:

Matts, oh honey, I'm sorry :hugs: I still have my fingers crossed for you. Still hoping for a BFP but if not, that AF comes along quickly, so you can move on fresh and without anymore confusion xxx

Choco, much love to you beautiful xx Every pregnancy is different sweetheart, so you never really know xx :dust:

Green and Arturia, I'm so sorry things have been so stressful for the both of you xx You're both in my thoughts and heart ❤️❤️

Curiosity, look at that temp rise!! :happydance: Good luck beautiful xxx Fx'd for you ❤️❤️

AFM, having another bad day today (recurring theme?) My fault really for constantly stalking the pregnancy test threads and the first Tri. As well as looking at all the new bump pics on all the tri boards :dohh: Why do I do this to myself? Going to attempt to get more Vitex, as well as B6 and Vit C either today or tomorrow. I'm a woman on a mission, lol.
I saw my doctor last night and it was crushing. I told her about my lpd and that it's been 12 months now and she just stared at me blankly. Then shuffled her papers, looked uncomfortable and said she can't help me, could I please leave now? :cry:
I ended up bawling my eyes out in the car to DH. I get it, I'm only 20 but what should that have to do with anything? People always assume that Leo was an accident. The important people know he wasn't and I let others opinions slide off my back. But this was the exact reason I didn't want to go to the doctor. Most would find it a morally conflicting situation and I think I'd have to be lucky to find one that won't back out.
I can do this without them though, I did it before. I did my own research (years of it) and finally found something that worked for me and gave us our rainbow baby. I've been trying to take the no stress approach but it's not working for me. I can't switch my brain off. It's all I think about, even subconsciously. I'm kicking myself that I didn't take my temp the past two days, as now, looking at my chart, temp seems low for 2 DPO? All my other charts have varying degrees of post O temps though, so it's hard to judge. Sigh. Thinking of getting a reading done for a lady named Ashley. On my Aus babycentre, she is raved about. Never been wrong and is always spot on. Worth a try, right? It's only $20.
I've also decided I want to start my own business. I've been toying with the idea for a while now and did some market research yesterday. It seems like there is certainly a want for a service like the one I envision, so I figure, go for it! Hubby is super supportive and we stayed up pretty late last night brainstorming and bouncing ideas back and forth. Excited about this new venture, just wishing I had a little bean to complete my heart (I know, I need to stop, lol)
Sorry for the word vomit ladies.
So much love and heart hugs all around xxx

I'm so sorry you have to go through all of this tiny. I can't believe how rude doctors can be. I went through almost the exact same thing when we were ttc our son. I saw a doctor after a year, so I was 20 and she completely brushed me off, saying I was young and had time. So I saw someone else and she was soo much better, sctually did blood work and an ultrasound to make sure everything was ok. But it soumds like you have a really good plan in place. Got everything crossed for you.

Yesterday and today I've had the same symptoms that I had the week I got my bfp. So srupidly till have hope that I will get one this week. I will not be testing any eaelier than Saturday though. But my doctor us having me do another hcg blood draw in the morning so that should hold me over until then.

Tiny how obnoxious of your dr to be like that! Was her reason because you are young? I mean, who cares, it is your life and your plans, not hers, so she doesn't get to decide what is the appropriate age.

Tiny, keep hanging in there. I know my journey hasn't been as long as yours but as I've said before, I really do understand how difficult TTC can be. It takes everything out of you and sometimes makes you act like a crazy person. I really get it *BIG HUGS*

So after writing earlier that I hadn't experienced any nausea this cycle, it hit today at around 3PM and I'm just sitting here suffering through heartburn and a pukey feeling, while trying hard to remind myself that I had nausea last month and it meant absolutely nothing.

I'm 8dpo now I promised myself I would not test unless I was late. Must not get hopes up!

Thank you so much ladies for all the support and congratulation. I am over the moon right now :flower:

Matts sorry about the bfn :hugs: fingers crossed that changes for you soon!

Tiny OMG how obnoxious!! It will happen for you darling but my gosh I can't believe how rude that doctor was! Maybe get a second opinion from a different doc? To give you a little encouragement I was 19/20 when we tried for dd1 and it took me 13 cycles to conceive her! I swear that was the longest year of my life. I'll be thinking of you and I really hope you get your bfp soon :hugs:

Chocolate chip hope to see you with a bfp soon 😄

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->