***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Tiny can you find another doctor? That one sounds so rude :( in so sorry.

Proud congrats on the BFP

Matts - sorry about the BFN

Les- sorry to you too

Afm: nothing To report really just waiting on O to get here and I hope it's soon I'm already CD 13 so it should be soon shouldn't it?

Tiny- It's not a doctor's job to judge you for your choices, nor is it wise for them to ignore you because you are 'young'. Sure, if you're talking odds, the chances of a young person experiencing x is rare, but the chance is STILL THERE. That means for whatever symptoms you have, your doctor should be investigating, regardless of your age. Advocate for yourself, and find a new doctor who can help.

Aww Tiny :( :hugs: doctors can suck sometimes! That was no way to talk to you. I really hope getting the vitex etc will bring you new hope, there are really good products out there to help. Are you still taking B6? If I'm not pregnant this cycle I will be stopping vitex but upping the dosage of B6, it's hopefully just a matter of working out what works for you. Hang in there lovely lady <3

Sweetmama I hope o comes soon, the wait is a pain right?

So latest for me is I'm 13dpo, another slight temp rise and nothing but creamy CM. I'm going to finally break and test tomorrow AM but I'm kind of dreading it. I just don't want the disappointment of another BFN went it's felt 'right' this cycle, as it'll break the little bubble I've been living in. I suppose I need to know either way :(

:dust: to everyone, and :hugs: to those feeling down xxx

Thanks Green. I really hope this new cycle is the one for you <3 now I have internet I can keep up with everyone a bit better, so I'll be stalking :haha:

If you guys haven't seen the documentary, The Great Sperm Race, you really should. It's free on youtube, and it's amazingly hilarious and informative.

Thanks Proud, still so chuffed for you :happydance:

Green I'm going to have a look for that now hehe sounds like it'll be funny! Xx

Good luck curiosity!! I watched the great sperm race a couple years ago. It is hilarious and informative all at the same time. I didn't realize how our bodies were designed to kill ALL foreign substances.

I remember watching the Great Sperm race and basically thinking - well, looks like I'll NEVER get pregnant! lol. The chances just seemed so low after that!

Hi ladies!

So today this happened, 14dpo fmu... Still can't believe it!!!:cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_20160616_122315817.jpg
    IMG_20160616_122315817.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 9
Yay! Yay! Yay! Omg congrats curiosity!! What a beautiful line &#128516;&#128516;&#128516; what's your Edd right now?

Thanks Proud, bump buddies yay!! 23rd Feb, when's yours Hun?

Keeping my fingers tightly crossed for everyone else's cycles :hugs: :dust:

Yay another one to the list of Feb babies !! Xxx

Great time to check back in :)
Congrats ladies xxx
Lovely to see ur bfps xxx
I accidentally unsubbed on phone again
I'm a numpty!!

Lovely strong line curiosity xx

Tiny hugs hon.
That Dr was unprofessional and beyond rude!!
Id def be changing to someone who would help in some way.
By doing at least bloodwork and a quick check.
Dr sounds like a dumbass
Hugs xxx

Dust to all xxx

Hi all! It has been an inappropriate amount of time since I've checked in, and I am so so sorry. It has been crazy busy here and i have barely been on Bnb in the last month. We come home tomorrow from vacation and the busiest part of our summer will be over. Hopefully this with starting to somewhat feel better/have more energy will equate to being around more. I will catch up with everyone and get the front caught up once I'm back at the computer.

Hoping and praying everyone is doing well :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->