***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Congrats Curiosity and yes it is such a pain waiting to O.

I have no idea what's up with my temps 3 of the same in a row. It's so weird

Thank you so much everyone! Really hoping and praying everyone gets their bfps very soon.

Green just crampy and hormonal atm but felt absolutely exhausted and headachy last night. Also heart racing now and again which is a bit odd. I really hope this new cycle is your lucky one <3

Sweetmama, any signs of O?

Matts and Tiny, hope you're both feeling a bit better today:hugs::hugs:

Lines have gotten darker I'm so happy. I bought DH a shirt that says be nice to me my wife is pregnant! :haha: should get here tomorrow and then I will suprise him with It. Not sure I can hang on until Sunday I'm ready to burst and just tell him.

Curiosity I haven't had many symptoms either just peeing ALOT and really tired in the evening but so far so good. I picked up some prenatals today to start taking and will probably call my midwife on Monday to get the ball rolling for appts.

Sweet I hope you O soon!

Les how are you doing lovely? Any new development?

Tiny I hope your feeling okay after your crap appt :hugs:

Kk!! So good to hear from you again! I was beginning to think you left us for good :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1
Temp drop and bfn today. Stopping progesterone and moving on to the next cycle. Taking a step back for a bit.

Progression is looking fantastic Proud, you've got a healthy beanie!!

Love the idea of the t shirt :haha: I got straight on and ordered a Father's day card and keyring from bump :)

How're you feeling today Green? Xx

Les sorry about BFN Hun. We're all here for you. I'm glad at least the progesterone is helping, fingers crossed this new cycle is the one Xx :hugs:

So sorry les :hugs: :hugs:

Curiosity it's killing me not to tell him :haha: im hoping the shirt comes in tomorrow so I don't have to hold it in anymore &#128514;

Lol you two pregnant ladies are awesome.

Les, sorry no pos yet, when is AF due? And look at your chart! The progestrone gave you lovely, high temps. Definitely an improvement <3

I'm good! Fertile week, so I'm jumping his bones when the chances arrive. I've given myself something else to look forward to during the TWW. I've had a chipped front tooth since I was a child, over 20 years. I've finally decided we're solid enough financially to get it fixed. Needed to get a professioanl whitening first so I didn't have an odd yellow colored section if I whiten in the future. No insurance for whitening :/ really excited about it! Maybe I'll post before and afters :)

CURIOSITY!!!!! I KNEW IT!!! :happydance: Cingratulations beautiful lady. I had such a good feeling for you this cycle!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Proud, wonderful progression xx That T-shirt idea sounds amazing! I bet your OH will be over he moon xxx

Green, come on O time! Best of luck gorgeous xx :dust: That's exciting about the dental work xx I've been wanting to go and get some of my issues fixed but it's so darn expensive! Plus I HATE needles, lol.

Sweetmama, Fx'd O comes quickly for you beautiful xx Sending you loads of sticky baby :dust:

Kk, thank goodness you're back! How far along are you now? Hoping the school holidays are treating you well xx So much looking forward to having you back xx

Les, honey I'm so sorry xx :hugs: We're all here for you but very understandable that you feel you need to take abit of a breather :hugs: So much love to you xxx

Liles, hey there gorgeous xxx How're you and yours?

I hope I didn't miss anyone! That was a lot to read through.

AFM, I've been very down the past few days, on the verge of crying all day. A little better when hubby gets home but just overall very mopey and weepy. Hubby was so wonderful the other night to say to me that he does want another baby but he wants to wait until he fixes some personal things :cry: These things aren't small and could take 10 years, at least. However he is still very willing to BD without protection? I'm so confused and it's really not helping my crazy emotions at the moment. So I'm very much in limbo. Since I haven't been temping, I don't know when I O'd or when to expect AF. I know she will come though. It would have to be a miracle to get pregnant with my issues at the moment. Just floating around until she gets here really.
Much love to all &#10084;&#65039;

AF will not arrive until I stop progesterone so I was a bit surprised about the temp drop. If all goes well, AF will come 24-48 hours after my last dose which was last night.

AF will not arrive until I stop progesterone so I was a bit surprised about the temp drop. If all goes well, AF will come 24-48 hours after my last dose which was last night.

AHhh okay gotcha. Hmm I wonder why you got the drop then.

Tiny: so sorry things don't feel well. Just remember, every baby is already a miracle, and stranger things have happened. Maybe not trying is what you need

Went to the bathroom and had a tiny bit of brown spotting. Trying not to freak out as I know brown is old blood but it's still got me shaken up. Crossing my fingers I don't see anymore.

Proud, hope its nothing, I can understand how scary that must be for you though. Best thoughts dear.

Leson, I'm still keeping my hopes high for you. Like we always say "it ain't over till the witch shoes her ugly face" xoxo

Tiny, I'm so sorry your feeling poopy. I hate that feeling, I'm kind of going down the blue road myself. It's hard. I'm going to go for a run and see if that helps. Even though I really don't want to. But try to find the thing that boosts your mood, I know it is tough. Hopefully your dh can get the help he needs to help himself, with whatever it is. Xoxo

Afm, totally bummy all day. Feeling like bd is a chore for dh and like I have to force him to do it (we've been really busy at work so when he comes home he just wants to sleep. I feel so selfish). So I talked to him and told him how I'm feeling. Hopefully he catches on. Otherwise we will just have to wait another month. My cycles are on the longer side so I feel like I'm jipped with that, like I have to wait so much longer. But I know there are those that have it worse. I dint know what the hell is going on in my mind.

CURIOSITY!!!!! I KNEW IT!!! :happydance: Cingratulations beautiful lady. I had such a good feeling for you this cycle!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Proud, wonderful progression xx That T-shirt idea sounds amazing! I bet your OH will be over he moon xxx

Green, come on O time! Best of luck gorgeous xx :dust: That's exciting about the dental work xx I've been wanting to go and get some of my issues fixed but it's so darn expensive! Plus I HATE needles, lol.

Sweetmama, Fx'd O comes quickly for you beautiful xx Sending you loads of sticky baby :dust:

Kk, thank goodness you're back! How far along are you now? Hoping the school holidays are treating you well xx So much looking forward to having you back xx

Les, honey I'm so sorry xx :hugs: We're all here for you but very understandable that you feel you need to take abit of a breather :hugs: So much love to you xxx

Liles, hey there gorgeous xxx How're you and yours?

I hope I didn't miss anyone! That was a lot to read through.

AFM, I've been very down the past few days, on the verge of crying all day. A little better when hubby gets home but just overall very mopey and weepy. Hubby was so wonderful the other night to say to me that he does want another baby but he wants to wait until he fixes some personal things :cry: These things aren't small and could take 10 years, at least. However he is still very willing to BD without protection? I'm so confused and it's really not helping my crazy emotions at the moment. So I'm very much in limbo. Since I haven't been temping, I don't know when I O'd or when to expect AF. I know she will come though. It would have to be a miracle to get pregnant with my issues at the moment. Just floating around until she gets here really.
Much love to all &#10084;&#65039;

Tiny, I think I know how you feel. My dh has said he doesn't feel he is cut out to be a dad, particularly during his more depressive moments, but then when I talked about birth control he didn't seem interested. And when it's O time and he's in the mood he makes a point of doing it in me. I am so confused. :shrug:

Tiny - sorry to hear things things have been rough lately. We're all here for you. *hugs*

Curiosity - Eeeeeeek! More BFPs!! Congratulations.

I'm 10dpo right now and REALLY trying not to get my hopes up but the exact same fuzzy head, fatigued nausea arrived today right after lunch. I'm trying to remind myself that my symptoms have been all over the place since the CP, but this nausea was just so reminiscent of my BFP cycle. Sigh, why are bodies so weird.

Proud, hope its nothing, I can understand how scary that must be for you though. Best thoughts dear.

Leson, I'm still keeping my hopes high for you. Like we always say "it ain't over till the witch shoes her ugly face" xoxo

Tiny, I'm so sorry your feeling poopy. I hate that feeling, I'm kind of going down the blue road myself. It's hard. I'm going to go for a run and see if that helps. Even though I really don't want to. But try to find the thing that boosts your mood, I know it is tough. Hopefully your dh can get the help he needs to help himself, with whatever it is. Xoxo

Afm, totally bummy all day. Feeling like bd is a chore for dh and like I have to force him to do it (we've been really busy at work so when he comes home he just wants to sleep. I feel so selfish). So I talked to him and told him how I'm feeling. Hopefully he catches on. Otherwise we will just have to wait another month. My cycles are on the longer side so I feel like I'm jipped with that, like I have to wait so much longer. But I know there are those that have it worse. I dint know what the hell is going on in my mind.

Thanks happy. I'm thinking it was probably nothing. I haven't seen anymore and it was just that one little dot. I've just been more crampy the last couple days. Hopefully just bean getting nice and snug in there &#128516; I remember feeling this way with my girls and running to the bathroom constantly to check and see if I started. I usually feel better once I've passed AF due date which is just in a couple days.

So apparently I enjoy torturing myself. I took a test this morning because I've been getting slight migraines the last 2 day. Which I only get when I'm pregnant. And this is what I got. My hcg level from Wednesday morning was 1.6 so I know its not old. I'm just scared its a dodgy test. I've heard these stupid curved handles have been giving bad evap/ indents. I think theres color there but can't quite tell.

Attachments

• 20160617_091210_resized.jpg
    20160617_091210_resized.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 20160617_092322_resized.jpg
    20160617_092322_resized.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads