***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Thanks Matts, kk and Liles! Hope you're all good today!

Matts, when do you next test Hun? Xx

SO happy to see all the bfps in here!! Thanks kk for doing such an amazing job catching up in the thread.

12dpo today - nothing much to report except for sore breasts. Yesterday I had light AF cramping throughout the day but I've had that in both my BFN and BFP cycles so it's hard to say. I'm determined not to test until at least 15 dpo (my LP is usually 15 days as opposed to 14) and I think I might be able to hold out!

Well, I know I'm out already this month. No :sex: anywhere close to O time and dh is out of town until tomorrow evening. Realistically, this is very good. We are not in a good place at all. His depression has reached the point where we might have to consider an intervention of some sort. He broke some of his stuff in a fit of intense depression.

Sigh.

I'm sorry arturia :hugs: That is so hard to deal with as an outsider. You try your best but it is an internal struggle for them.

I am always a believer of counseling over medication. To me counseling has long term benefits, and medication is a quick fix. I have PTSD, and thanks to my counseling most people would never know. I have the ability to pull myself out of slumps most of the time before they get too severe.

I was gonna try and hold out until monday or tuesday but I know myself and realistically it will be tomorrow morning

Don't know what happened since I last posted, but I just hit a low point. Feel like I'm probably out this month and it's getting to me, once again. I swear, I usually get more depressed a few days before the BFN than on the actual day.

Plus I'm feeling super crampy but not in a pregnant way - more like a stomach indigestion ate-some-bad-food way.

Thanks for al the positive thoughts to O soon ladies I got my blaring positive OPK yesterday AM and it came up even before my control like showed so I feel like I'm going to ovulate today or tomorrow.

Congrats to all the newly pregnant ladies

Matts and tiny how you gals doing?

Don't know what happened since I last posted, but I just hit a low point. Feel like I'm probably out this month and it's getting to me, once again. I swear, I usually get more depressed a few days before the BFN than on the actual day.

Plus I'm feeling super crampy but not in a pregnant way - more like a stomach indigestion ate-some-bad-food way.

Sorry Hun it's so hard month after month to continue seeing the BFN and having AF show

Curiosity and Proud, what beautiful progression mamas!! :happydance: Happy beanies!! So much love to the both of you xx

Arturia, I'm so sorry things are so rocky for you at the moment lovely :hugs: I may have mentioned this before (sorry) but I myself have quite a few mental health problems, so does DH and I also have an ABI, so I know what it's like. From both your side and his xxx It's awfully draining trying to support someone with mental health when nothing seems to work :hugs: Has he or you looked into something like Rescue Remedy? It's all natural and I find it helps me so much. When I was weaning from my anti psychotics (that was pretty messy), when I was pregnant and even now when I feel overwhelmed xx I truly hope that you both find relief soon my darling xxx

OhH, temps are looking good lovely xx That's an impressive spike. I think you'll get your crosshairs tomorrow xxx Have you tried fixing your temps taken out of the normal time frame? It might give FF an easier time identifying O :hugs: Loads of love and :dust: to you sweetness xx

Choco, I'm sorry you're feeling down and unwell sweetheart xx I hope it's all for something beautiful xx How're you feeling today? It's gets to be very overwhelming, this whole ride. The end is so worth it though xx Sending you lots of love and :dust:

Kaicee, :hi: welcome lovely xx

AFM, haven't spoken to hubby yet. Finding the time where I know it will be received is a little tricky. He works 6 days a week in a very stressful and physically demanding construction job, so when he gets home isn't the best as he just wants to relax. Then the one day he isn't at work, he just wants to chill out... Think I just have to bite the bullet and go for it. He went to play poker last night and he's thinking of making it a regular thing. Neither of us have hobbies and I think it will do him a world of good to have something outside of work and home life.
We had a lot of rain yesterday. Flash flooding and the works all over south east Queensland. It stopped last night but I know so many people will need to recoup as it was a real nightmare. That's twice in the last month we've had torrential rain. Got to love Autumn in Australia :rofl:

Much love and heart hugs to all xxx

Hey ladies, so tested this morning and bfn. Now it looks like af is starting. So while I am disappointed about not being pregnant I happy that af is starting. Kinda feels like my miscarraige is finally over.

Mattsgirl - Sorry to hear about the bfn but glad to hear you're taking a positive spin on things.

I'm 13 dpo today and I'm still trying not to get my hopes up but today's nausea was pretty intense. I've also had gentle AF cramping since 11 dpo which I got in my BFP cycle but I'm still not convinced. Seems like my symptoms have been all over the place since the miscarriage so I still haven't learned to trust my body quite yet. We shall see. I will not test until 15 dpo at the earliest (that's the goal!)

Fx!! I had cramping for weeks with DS, 39 week 9lb pouncing baby boy. ;)

@chocolatechip

Hi guys! I'm KPK. Ntnp since last October, trying this month, 6dpo today, and coming back to my old bnb stomping grounds to weather the tww. Testing this Friday with my trusty FRERs, ready to get this show on the road!!

liles- that is great he will be starting school soon! my ds is starting a pre-preschool 2 mornings a week starting this week. it is just for 3 hours and will be during the summer. but i am so nervous about it! i can't imagine when he goes to school properly how much of a wreck i will be. but i am sure he will do just fine :hugs:

arturia- i'm so sorry that your husband is getting worse. when do you think you'll bring up the idea of intervention with him? i hope that once you get through the move things will calm down somewhat for you all :hugs:

choco- :hugs::hugs::hugs: i wish i could do more than give you virtual hugs. i'm sorry it has been such a rough road for you so far. i pray that your cramps and sore bbs are good signs. on my bfp cycle, i had every single normal pre-AF symptom (including a massive temp drop to my cover the day before i expected her) but it turned out positive. that's the tricky thing- it's all the same hormones so you just never know. KMFX for you in the next couple days.....just read you last update and the nausea seems like a great sign! Will be stalking you in the next few days for sure!

Sweet- wahoo for pending O!! I hope you catch your sticky bean this month!

Kaiecee- welcome!! best of luck this month for you! where are you in your cycle?

tiny- :hugs: i hope you're able to find some time to discuss it with him. maybe give him advance notice? that way it's not being sprung unexpectedly. ie- 1-2 days before his day off, say "i have a couple things i'd like to talk over with you. i know you're tired from work though, so can we set aside some time during DS's nap to talk?" or something like that. that way he has some forewarning and you've got time after that to figure out exactly what you want to say. i'm glad he has found a new hobby! that's always good to get some individual time out of the house

matts- :hugs: i'm so sorry to hear this hun. hopefully AF being here will let you begin healing from the miscarriage and move forward.

kpk- welcome hun! i hope this is your lucky month and you see that beautiful double line!!

AFM, doing really well. Nausea has been nearly completely gone in the last 3 days. I think a big part of it being so bad last week was poor eating choices while on vacation. now that i'm back to normal, mostly healthy, eating, my stomach is much more cooperative!

Welcome KPK and thanks kksy9b for the positive thoughts and encouragement. I really appreciate it!

liles- that is great he will be starting school soon! my ds is starting a pre-preschool 2 mornings a week starting this week. it is just for 3 hours and will be during the summer. but i am so nervous about it! i can't imagine when he goes to school properly how much of a wreck i will be. but i am sure he will do just fine :hugs:

arturia- i'm so sorry that your husband is getting worse. when do you think you'll bring up the idea of intervention with him? i hope that once you get through the move things will calm down somewhat for you all :hugs:

choco- :hugs::hugs::hugs: i wish i could do more than give you virtual hugs. i'm sorry it has been such a rough road for you so far. i pray that your cramps and sore bbs are good signs. on my bfp cycle, i had every single normal pre-AF symptom (including a massive temp drop to my cover the day before i expected her) but it turned out positive. that's the tricky thing- it's all the same hormones so you just never know. KMFX for you in the next couple days.....just read you last update and the nausea seems like a great sign! Will be stalking you in the next few days for sure!

Sweet- wahoo for pending O!! I hope you catch your sticky bean this month!

Kaiecee- welcome!! best of luck this month for you! where are you in your cycle?

tiny- :hugs: i hope you're able to find some time to discuss it with him. maybe give him advance notice? that way it's not being sprung unexpectedly. ie- 1-2 days before his day off, say "i have a couple things i'd like to talk over with you. i know you're tired from work though, so can we set aside some time during DS's nap to talk?" or something like that. that way he has some forewarning and you've got time after that to figure out exactly what you want to say. i'm glad he has found a new hobby! that's always good to get some individual time out of the house

matts- :hugs: i'm so sorry to hear this hun. hopefully AF being here will let you begin healing from the miscarriage and move forward.

kpk- welcome hun! i hope this is your lucky month and you see that beautiful double line!!

AFM, doing really well. Nausea has been nearly completely gone in the last 3 days. I think a big part of it being so bad last week was poor eating choices while on vacation. now that i'm back to normal, mostly healthy, eating, my stomach is much more cooperative!

Cd7 just finished last dose of clomid I ov on my own but it gives my body a boost I'm hoping it works this month.

5 weeks yestw Day got digital 2-3 in morning was so gutted so tested before bed and got this beauty

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 3
Yay glong!!!! Love the 3+!!

Kaiecee- ooh! Heading into the fun part of the month. Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->