Magical Maypoles ~*May testing thread*~

@ehjmorris your tests look amazing these early days are the worse stick little bean stick :dust: xx

@jellybeanxx Good to see you back hun. I hope this cycle brings your bfp. Everything crossed for you

@ehjmorris i think your tests look like they’re progressing just fine. Mine all seemed to take longer for the test line to appear this time too but they progressed as they should have. Keeping everything crossed for a healthy, sticky little bean

@LuluRose good luck for your next test

@Teanna your symptoms sound promising hun. Good luck for when you start testing

Thanks love
How are you going? Can’t believe your over 30 weeks now! Crazy

I'm OK thank you for asking :) I no its crazy how fast the time has gone trying to enjoy the pregnancy as much as possible lol xx

I'll be stalking for more tests I hated these early days my anxiety was through the roof with it it's easier said than done but try relax I no its so so hard, I mean I'm one to talk I still worry even now if he moving enough even when they here we worry lol xx

I'm OK thank you for asking :) I no its crazy how fast the time has gone trying to enjoy the pregnancy as much as possible lol xx

I'll be stalking for more tests I hated these early days my anxiety was through the roof with it it's easier said than done but try relax I no its so so hard, I mean I'm one to talk I still worry even now if he moving enough even when they here we worry lol xx
Haha yes it never ends does it

Ill update smu tomorrow :) keeping everything crossed

Loving all the tests ladies! @ehjmorris they definitely look darker yay!
@Kiwiberry any more from you?
Nothing exciting to report from me today, couldn't see much on this mornings wondfos Im gonna use my other cb later tonight.
Iv got similar symptoms to you @ehjmorris, def peeing more and no sore boobs which is odd for me x

@ehjmorris your line progression looks really great!

20230525_050938-COLLAGE.jpg PXL_20230525_114635907.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

This is 8dpiui morning within timeframe on a wondfo. Premom is bfn. I'm still convinced this is the trigger. The top two of the collage are 6 and 7dpiui respectively. Bottom one and the one by itself are today's, 8dpiui. It looks darker, but I don't feel like trust my own eyes at his point.

Last edited:
Loving all the tests ladies! @ehjmorris they definitely look darker yay!
@Kiwiberry any more from you?
Nothing exciting to report from me today, couldn't see much on this mornings wondfos Im gonna use my other cb later tonight.
Iv got similar symptoms to you @ehjmorris, def peeing more and no sore boobs which is odd for me x
Hoping it’s good sign for you too x

I've heard people say that UTI feeling as a symptom before. I've never had a UTI, what does it feel like?
A UTI usually feels like a weird urgency to go to the bathroom even if the bladder is empty and can cause some burning. I don't have the burning part but I've definitely felt like I had to go badly when my bladder wasn't even full yet.

6dpo, I'm fully a crazy person and took a test justifying there's a slight chance I'm actually 7dpo which I know is still way too soon. Obviously stark white but still feeling good about this month.
PXL_20230525_123626959.jpg

@jellybeanxx as long as you still hang out here for a bit too haha x

Will definitely be sticking around, I want to see your tests progress!

I’m hoping that’s all it is, I did drink a bit yesterday when normally I don’t drink much water

I’ve let the tests dry a bit more and they do seem to be darker thank god
God I hate this overthinking and stuff
I wish I could just put them down

first pic is 11,12 & 13dpo smu compared when wet

i also did get up to pee at 2am so not sure if that’s my fmu or 7am and then my smu I did at 8.30

The last photo is 12dpo smu, 13dpo 7am 13dpo 8.30am as I’m not sure which is my smu as that’s normally better for me which is the bottom test

View attachment 1115617 View attachment 1115618 View attachment 1115620

That looks like good progression, I know it’s so hard not to worry and analyse every single line though. We’re dealing with such small numbers in the early days that fluctuations are bound to happen in test darkness. Hope you feel some reassurance soon!

@thencomesbebe it's really hard to tell but they def still have lines on!
@Teanna good luck for the next one! I'm feeling good about this cycle too. I'm currently waiting to take my other cb I'm scared there will be nothing on it and my hopes will be over. I know it's still super early though at 8dpo. Will update when I do it!

@thencomesbebe it's really hard to tell but they def still have lines on!
@Teanna good luck for the next one! I'm feeling good about this cycle too. I'm currently waiting to take my other cb I'm scared there will be nothing on it and my hopes will be over. I know it's still super early though at 8dpo. Will update when I do it!
Good luck sweetheart ❤

Well a bfn for me this morning. Stared at it a lot thinking I could see a shadow but concluded nothing is there. Trying to stay hopeful for tomorrow!

20230526_075934.jpg

Last edited:
Hey ladies just wanted to stop by and do a quick update, here's what my tests have been looking like for the past few days. I am at the earliest 11 DPO, not really sure tho 100%. I'll read up on how all of you lovely ladies are doing later tonight.

20230525_181601.jpg

Well, no clear anything really I just got a blue smudge.. Hard to photograph. Think a combo of my orange pee from the vits and me dipping it too long made it go streaky and just didn't clear right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->