Magical Maypoles ~*May testing thread*~

CD10 tomorrow and AF still lingering around. Hopefully will finish up by tomorrow. I've always had a decent heavy 8 day AF but since my loss they seem to have gotten longer, which is frustrating.If AF is done tomorrow I will start with OPKs, just 1 a day until they start to get a little darker. Last cycle I had my peak at CD16 so hoping for the same/earlier again. I worry with AF being so long that it is stuffing up my chances to conceive. Fingers crossed that isn't the case.
Will update when I start OPK testing. Fingers crossed for everyone !

CD10 tomorrow and AF still lingering around. Hopefully will finish up by tomorrow. I've always had a decent heavy 8 day AF but since my loss they seem to have gotten longer, which is frustrating.If AF is done tomorrow I will start with OPKs, just 1 a day until they start to get a little darker. Last cycle I had my peak at CD16 so hoping for the same/earlier again. I worry with AF being so long that it is stuffing up my chances to conceive. Fingers crossed that isn't the case.
Will update when I start OPK testing. Fingers crossed for everyone !

Wow! That is a long AF. Hope this cycle is the one and you get your sticky baby soon!

Wow! That is a long AF. Hope this cycle is the one and you get your sticky baby soon!
I know right. My husband just loves that I have AF a 3rd of the month.. not! When I was younger I had to take BC because I'd have it for 14 days or more. Since being on Letrezole it change to about 8 days give or take but now it is lengthening again. I hope the letrozole is still working. My OBGYN isn't doing monitored cycles at the moment. Probably because I have spent a fortune on them since 2017 but I might need to go back to having them if this 3rd round after my 17 week loss doesn't work. I'm wondering if something else I going on, and may even explain all the losses I have had in the last 18 month.

@WantingababyF that is a long af for sure!!

Ughh guys whats going on with my bnb??!! It's messed up its so weird heeeeelp! Did u accidentally press something? I hope this isn't an actual change cos I can't use it like this I keep having to zoom in and out and move the screen around and I can't see the threads that have new comments at the top arrghh.

Screenshot_20230425-233103.png

@WantingababyF that is a long af for sure!!

Ughh guys whats going on with my bnb??!! It's messed up its so weird heeeeelp! Did u accidentally press something? I hope this isn't an actual change cos I can't use it like this I keep having to zoom in and out and move the screen around and I can't see the threads that have new comments at the top arrghh.

I can't handle it like this it's making my head hurt lol I thought I had done something glad not just mine then :haha: xx

I can't handle it like this it's making my head hurt lol I thought I had done something glad not just mine then :haha: xx

Oh god I hope its not a permanent change... I even turned my phone off and on again, hoping it's a glitch it was fine this morning!!!

I'm tempted to try changing the style of settings but I know @NDH didn't recommend that lol.

So I'm in my tww 1dpo

Already posted (opk pics) just wanted to recap.
Cd9 opk neg
Cd10 opk neg
cd11 so close but neg
cd12 opk dye stealer positive :happydance:
cd13 opk positive fmu and afternoon. Just took another now almost 8pm and it's negative.

Now we wait I have some 10miu I will start using 6 days before af. That's when it says I can start testing and as most of you know I always test early.

Looks like it's a site change, I hope it's not permanent, this is terrible!

I could just cry my eyes out. So ready to give up. My bleeding just picked up again and I am on CD11 full blood. It has been absolutely stuffed since the loss on the 1st February. I hate this!

I could just cry my eyes out. So ready to give up. My bleeding just picked up again and I am on CD11 full blood. It has been absolutely stuffed since the loss on the 1st February. I hate this!

I'm so sorry :hugs:

I had a loss on 1 Feb too, I'm so sorry, sending you much love. Your rainbow baby is coming, hang in to hope!

@Pink.Rose hope af is done for you today. Best of luck for this cycle

@josephine3 i just commented about this on the April thread. Mines horrible too. I have to zoom into everything and when I try quoting message it goes really weird and skinny. Clicking on your picture takes me elsewhere, it’s horrendous. Hope it’s not permanent

@NightFlower yay for the 2ww. Everything crossed for that bfp

@WantingababyF oh hun that is a long af. Have you been to the gp so they could maybe do some bloods or maybe an ultrasound? After my miscarriage my bleeding lasted a whole month. I had a scan at the end of it to check there was nothing left over. It might worth a visit and let them know what’s going on. Hope your body regulates itself but it maybe that it’s still recovering from your loss. Big hugs to you :hugs:

@Pink.Rose hope af is done for you today. Best of luck for this cycle

@josephine3 i just commented about this on the April thread. Mines horrible too. I have to zoom into everything and when I try quoting message it goes really weird and skinny. Clicking on your picture takes me elsewhere, it’s horrendous. Hope it’s not permanent

@NightFlower yay for the 2ww. Everything crossed for that bfp

@WantingababyF oh hun that is a long af. Have you been to the gp so they could maybe do some bloods or maybe an ultrasound? After my miscarriage my bleeding lasted a whole month. I had a scan at the end of it to check there was nothing left over. It might worth a visit and let them know what’s going on. Hope your body regulates itself but it maybe that it’s still recovering from your loss. Big hugs to you :hugs:

I had bloods the day after I birthed Tallualah and they all came back normal. Other than the obvious PCOS ones. I believe for 5 weeks after her loss. Then had a cycle that lasted 10 days, now this cycle that is still going at 11 days. I called my OBGyn, waiting for a call back. I used to do monitored cycles while taking letrozole but wasn't offered them this time around (new ob). I don't know if it is working properly now, so I think I am going to asked to go back to monitored atleast for the next couple of goes if we are unsuccessful.

Hi ladies!
I hope I can join you all on this thread but I will officially know in about 1 week's time. I have an overactive thyroid issue and am taking medication. But I spoke to my Endocrinologist today and she said that once I change my medication to another one and my levels are in range, I can start to TTC. I'm very very nervous cos I've never TTCed with an overactive thyroid issue and yet here I am. I'm currently only at about CD 23 and my cycles are usually 30-35 days..... so it's gonna be very loooong wait. If I do test, it would be at the end of May. BUT, I'm totally jumping the gun here. I still have to wait for my blood test results (went for my blood test today) and then I can see if I have the green light to TTC.

I have 4 babies. 3 out of 4 of them are summer babies (July and sept babies). I have one end of March, around Spring. If I get pregnant soon, I will have my first-ever winter baby which would be totally awesome. I've never had that experience before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->