Magical Maypoles ~*May testing thread*~

I haven't caught up too much yet, but @Suggerhoney I know just how you feel. I got a BFP with my son at 9dpo, and with my loss in Feb in came at like 8dpo on Christmas. When it's past that time I have absolutely no hope.

@josephine3 I see that too, but I feel like my eye can follow it all the way up. I hope this is just a weird start to your bfp!!

@ehjmorris so glad to see your progesterone coming back with decent numbers, that's excellent.

9dpo and definitely, absolutely, bfn. That shadow activity on my tests was absolutely the trigger, so it's 100% out of my system now. I keep feeling pinching and pressure in my lower right quadrant of my uterus. It's been happening for the last 2-3 days. My heart is wishing for implantation, but since my shadow-line is completely.gone now, I know that's doubtful. My cervix was high and closed yesterday when I checked, but I'm too scared to check again, knowing it will probably drop and open in the next few days. I feel like I have to let the cycle go and let dh finish his tests and send them to our fertility doctor. I'll keep testing, but I just know this is a lost cycle.

If I ovulated on CD 15, I'd be 12 DPO today, not looking good ladies. I have 1 test left, think I'll just sit back and wait for the :witch: to show.

20230526_083938.jpg

@josephine3 hope its the start of your BFP. Are you going to test again soon?

@Kiwiberry ah sorry it's bfn.

@thencomesbebe could be implantation, 9dpo is still early you may still get lucky.

7dpo now, fmu test could have the slightest of shadow lines but could be seeing the indent. I think too light to see in pictures.

PXL_20230526_123735928.jpgPXL_20230526_123955436.jpg

I couldn't help it, I took the last test that I had available to me right now. These are my most recent tests from today. I'm not 100% sure that I did in fact ovulate on CD15 but we will see I'm just going to expect the usual AF.

20230526_103039.jpg

@Kiwiberry so frustrated for you, I nearly put a bfp next to your name after seeing that 7dpo test!! Do you think it was a dodgy test?
@Teanna I'm not sure, maybe I see a hint!
@thencomesbebe at least you know, that's the trigger def gone and can rely on the next tests to show that bfp!
I do love when we have us all testing at the same time though! Really rooting for everyone this cycle we will get some more bfps before the month is out! I remain positive lol
@Suggerhoney I know you are feeling down but you are def not out yet, get with the positive manifesting!!

I've done a load of wondfos with nothing much on inbetween the cbs, I've just been to town as its payday and waaaay overspent on tests so I will do another cb and another clear and simple early later x

@Kiwiberry so frustrated for you, I nearly put a bfp next to your name after seeing that 7dpo test!! Do you think it was a dodgy test?
@Teanna I'm not sure, maybe I see a hint!
@thencomesbebe at least you know, that's the trigger def gone and can rely on the next tests to show that bfp!
I do love when we have us all testing at the same time though! Really rooting for everyone this cycle we will get some more bfps before the month is out! I remain positive lol
@Suggerhoney I know you are feeling down but you are def not out yet, get with the positive manifesting!!

I've done a load of wondfos with nothing much on inbetween the cbs, I've just been to town as its payday and waaaay overspent on tests so I will do another cb and another clear and simple early later x
Yeah, I think I took an old babydust / wondfo and not a new easy@home like I thought.

@Kiwiberry
It was bfn for me again today at 10dpo so i know im out now. Onto june and month 16 i guess. I new i wasnt with the lack of symptoms and no cramping. But still hurts. This is the longest ive ever had to try. It just feels impossible.

@NightFlower
Im out, bfn today at 10dpo. Im so so fed up of seeing bfn month after month after month.
My period is due next friday so around the same time as you. Im 10dpo today and she usually shows at 16/ 17dpo. But last cycle she didnt show until 18 dpo.

@ChibiLena
So sorry love

@josephine3
When will you test again hon?
10dpo for me today and another bfn on easy@home so i know im definitely out now.
Implantation really needs to happen no later than 9dpo.
I new i was out by 8dpo with the no symptoms and no cramping.
I always always cramp when pregnant. I always feel Implantation , same as i feel ovulation.
I know this cycle isnt the one. So its onto june for me.
Feeling so disappointed.
Good luck with the next tests.

I'm feeling out today. I just took another frer and it was bfn. I don't understand what the poking pain was that I had 3 days ago, which lasted the whole day. But I havent felt much since and if that was anything it would be showing on a frer by now. Ahh this is so hard

@Suggerhoney iam thinking of you love so sorry for the :bfn: again :cry: I really wish I was closer to you to give you one massive hug xxx

@Kiwiberry
It was bfn for me again today at 10dpo so i know im out now. Onto june and month 16 i guess. I new i wasnt with the lack of symptoms and no cramping. But still hurts. This is the longest ive ever had to try. It just feels impossible.

@NightFlower
Im out, bfn today at 10dpo. Im so so fed up of seeing bfn month after month after month.
My period is due next friday so around the same time as you. Im 10dpo today and she usually shows at 16/ 17dpo. But last cycle she didnt show until 18 dpo.

@ChibiLena
So sorry love

@josephine3
When will you test again hon?
10dpo for me today and another bfn on easy@home so i know im definitely out now.
Implantation really needs to happen no later than 9dpo.
I new i was out by 8dpo with the no symptoms and no cramping.
I always always cramp when pregnant. I always feel Implantation , same as i feel ovulation.
I know this cycle isnt the one. So its onto june for me.
Feeling so disappointed.
Good luck with the next tests.
:hugs: I'm feeling it too hun, you gave amazon? Want to buy these new wondfo (new to me lol) and test again the next couple days with me for fun? :)

The tests:

I'm feeling out today. I just took another frer and it was bfn. I don't understand what the poking pain was that I had 3 days ago, which lasted the whole day. But I havent felt much since and if that was anything it would be showing on a frer by now. Ahh this is so hard

Im sorry your feeling out too. Ive had that sharp poking on some cycles and it got me so excited, then like you all i got was bfn.
It really is so so hard. I feel so heart broken yet again. I was pregnant this time last year so i was hoping id fall again but no.
Its so devastating.
Just feels like were waisting our time every month.

:hugs: I'm feeling it too hun, you gave amazon? Want to buy these new wondfo (new to me lol) and test again the next couple days with me for fun? :)

The tests:

I still have loads of tests hon so dont want to buy more.
Tbh all the ones i have i just feel like throwing them away. I hate the constant bfns so much. I hate it that ive Had 3 losses but now cant fall pregnant.
Ill be stepping away from here as i just cant take it anymore.
Nearly 16 months of trying and nothing but 3 losses to show for it.
Long term ttc and after losses is one of the most hardest things ive ever been through.
Im emotionally and mentally drained.

I still have loads of tests hon so dont want to buy more.
Tbh all the ones i have i just feel like throwing them away. I hate the constant bfns so much. I hate it that ive Had 3 losses but now cant fall pregnant.
Ill be stepping away from here as i just cant take it anymore.
Nearly 16 months of trying and nothing but 3 losses to show for it.
Long term ttc and after losses is one of the most hardest things ive ever been through.
Im emotionally and mentally drained.
I know it love, took almost 3 years TTC my 1st :hugs:. It was devastating and debilitating. I gave up, and when I did is when it happened. It's helping me this time by only focusing on when it's time to test. The rest, I distract myself in any way possible that's enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->