Magical Maypoles ~*May testing thread*~

I know it love, took almost 3 years TTC my 1st :hugs:. It was devastating and debilitating. I gave up, and when I did is when it happened. It's helping me this time by only focusing on when it's time to test. The rest, I distract myself in any way possible that's enjoyable.

Thats what i try and do too love. You know getting into a good series and reading books etc.
I felt so relaxed and even when i was ovulating and in the early 2ww i felt so calm. Then i get to 6 or 7 dpo and no cramping and then i start losing my shit.
I felt my youngest implant at 6dpo so im hopeful to feel something or even better get some implantation spotting, didnt even feel a twinge the whole 2ww.
Im sorry you had to try for 3 years.
I think im going yo call it quits when i get to 45.
Im 44 in December and i do see the odd older lady in a group im in on facebook get pregnant naturally at my age naturally.
I just pray i get to be lucky like them.
One lady on there is 45 and 15 weeks pregnant now. Thats the kind of stories that keep me going.
But at this moment right now i feel like giving up. But i always do at this stage.
Having that 3rd loss in feb gave me my hope back again that i can still fall. But that was 4 months ago now and its been nothing but stinking bfn.
How can i fall pregnant so quickly twice when we first started trying, and then going 7 months of bfns, to then finally fall again end of January and then lose again and now 4 months of bfn.
I dont understand how i havent fallen again.
Its so so frustrating.

Getting some mild twinges now in my right ovary and i really hope its not implantation because i know this late it wont stick :-(

@Kiwiberry
It was bfn for me again today at 10dpo so i know im out now. Onto june and month 16 i guess. I new i wasnt with the lack of symptoms and no cramping. But still hurts. This is the longest ive ever had to try. It just feels impossible.

@NightFlower
Im out, bfn today at 10dpo. Im so so fed up of seeing bfn month after month after month.
My period is due next friday so around the same time as you. Im 10dpo today and she usually shows at 16/ 17dpo. But last cycle she didnt show until 18 dpo.

@ChibiLena
So sorry love

@josephine3
When will you test again hon?
10dpo for me today and another bfn on easy@home so i know im definitely out now.
Implantation really needs to happen no later than 9dpo.
I new i was out by 8dpo with the no symptoms and no cramping.
I always always cramp when pregnant. I always feel Implantation , same as i feel ovulation.
I know this cycle isnt the one. So its onto june for me.
Feeling so disappointed.
Good luck with the next tests.
Hugs to you..I'm sorry you got a neg test. We will be close in our cycles it seems like. We got this !!

Hugs to you..I'm sorry you got a neg test. We will be close in our cycles it seems like. We got this !!

I still cant work out how to do that style ticker. Cant find one where it says how the amount of months we been ttc

11dpo and another bfn. I hate this

:hugs: I'm sorry I can't say much to comfort you :hugs:

Its just so shit. My ibs has flaired up really bad. Usually does b4 ovulation or af. But af still a week away.
Hope there isnt implantation going now because it wont stick. I had late implantation with my early feb loss. I didnt implant untill late 11dpo and all day 12dpo, bfn then bfp at 13dpo but then read late implantation after 10dpo has a high miscarriage risk.
Ive had 3 i dont want any more losses.
I just want my sticky rainbow.

Awwww suggerhoney I don't think 10dpo is considered late implantation!
As a point of interest, according to most research studies I've read, days 8,9 and 10 are considered the average; 6dpo was considered early and 11/12 dpo, later. We also have to remember that the pain or symptoms we experience- we don't actually know which part of the process they correspond to! So I get ovulation pains and they're quite severe- but studies haven't been able to show what the pain actually relates to: it could be the follicle gearing up, it could be the egg 'exploding' out, or it could be bruising that occurs after ovulation has happened- anything from hours to a day. Same with implantation: it could be an embryo attaching,but likewise- it might be from changes that occur in the uterine lining after the embryo implants, so what we experience as implantation pain and/or bleeding may be 'after the fact' as it were.
what I'm saying is basically I think don't get TOO hung up on tiny specific timeframes- for example convincing yourself that a pregnancy that implanted at 10dpo is sure to fail, because it happened once before. You'll worry yourself in to the ground! As we've all seen on here, sadly pregnancies end in early loss and miscarriage more than we think- and its not all because of one factor. I'm 35 and I've had 2 chemicals in the past few months and I got the bfp on 9dpo. If I'd have gotten the bfp at 11dpo, I might have blamed it on that- but it was probably going to happen anyway. :-( I'm sorry this is all so hard! I hope this does what it's meant to and gives a different perspective, rather than coming off as rude or patronising. It's not meant to at all.
Sorry to anyone that got BFNs recently or lines that went away...
I'll be testing in the June one I guess as I'm 2dpo today. O'd on CD19 or 20 this month. Late even by my standards!

Awwww suggerhoney I don't think 10dpo is considered late implantation!
As a point of interest, according to most research studies I've read, days 8,9 and 10 are considered the average; 6dpo was considered early and 11/12 dpo, later. We also have to remember that the pain or symptoms we experience- we don't actually know which part of the process they correspond to! So I get ovulation pains and they're quite severe- but studies haven't been able to show what the pain actually relates to: it could be the follicle gearing up, it could be the egg 'exploding' out, or it could be bruising that occurs after ovulation has happened- anything from hours to a day. Same with implantation: it could be an embryo attaching,but likewise- it might be from changes that occur in the uterine lining after the embryo implants, so what we experience as implantation pain and/or bleeding may be 'after the fact' as it were.
what I'm saying is basically I think don't get TOO hung up on tiny specific timeframes- for example convincing yourself that a pregnancy that implanted at 10dpo is sure to fail, because it happened once before. You'll worry yourself in to the ground! As we've all seen on here, sadly pregnancies end in early loss and miscarriage more than we think- and its not all because of one factor. I'm 35 and I've had 2 chemicals in the past few months and I got the bfp on 9dpo. If I'd have gotten the bfp at 11dpo, I might have blamed it on that- but it was probably going to happen anyway. :-( I'm sorry this is all so hard! I hope this does what it's meant to and gives a different perspective, rather than coming off as rude or patronising. It's not meant to at all.
Sorry to anyone that got BFNs recently or lines that went away...
I'll be testing in the June one I guess as I'm 2dpo today. O'd on CD19 or 20 this month. Late even by my standards!

You have actually came across really kind so thank you.
Im 11dpo tho.
With my last loss i implanted late 11dpo and all day 12dpo i had pains too. Then faint lines at 13dpo.
This is the percentage miscarriage rate
Screenshot_20230527_230235_Chrome.jpg

Well I had cramps all yesterday especially around right ovary. But today bfn and my cervix is hard and low/medium. So I think that means I'm definitely out now

Well I had cramps all yesterday especially around right ovary. But today bfn and my cervix is hard and low/medium. So I think that means I'm definitely out now
I haven't checked my cervix but it's now CD27 and still nothing but :bfn:.

9dpo neg for me also. Cervix is high soft and closed and way more cm than usual. Im trying not to consider myself out just yet but it's disappointing all the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->