Magical Maypoles ~*May testing thread*~

Hey ladies sorry I've been mia had a lot going on this weekend and just haven't got round to updating. So Im 11dpo today and due for af tomorrow.. I did another cb on 9dpo that has a faint something on but nothing but negatives on the wondfos.. Here's the cb I'm gonna try another later.
Iv been feeling really ill and sicky not sure if it's a sign or a bug tbh x

Screenshot_20230528-100602.png Screenshot_20230528-100610.png

Hey ladies sorry I've been mia had a lot going on this weekend and just haven't got round to updating. So Im 11dpo today and due for af tomorrow.. I did another cb on 9dpo that has a faint something on but nothing but negatives on the wondfos.. Here's the cb I'm gonna try another later.
Iv been feeling really ill and sicky not sure if it's a sign or a bug tbh x

View attachment 1115660 View attachment 1115661
I think I can see a shadow in the first pic. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

@LuluRose
My cervix stayed low firm and clossed with both my boys and didnt go high until i was near the end of the 2nd trimester.
Did you test again love?
How many dpo are you now?

@josephine3
Oh no im sorry the wondfo isnt showing anything.
I can see a vvvv faint shadow on the cb one.
When will you be doing another one?
Im 12dpo today and still have to wait until Friday fof AF. I hate it so much.
When your out u just want to be out of that cycle.
I hate having such a long lp.
Good luck with the cb test hon.

@Teanna
I had extra cm with the 3 losses ive had. That was the first symptom i had. Started around 2dpo.

Definitely out.
So sad. 12dpo and bfn again.
Guess will just wait for af now
:sad1:
20230528_173027.jpg

Its so frustrating. Why cant i just fall pregnant. Im on all the same supplements i was on when we fell with our youngest.
Ive been wanting to fall pregnant again in the hope they would help baby to stick.
But its been 4 stinking months since my last loss. As soon as af shows that will be cycle 5 since that loss. And nothing but stupid bfn.
I actually hate pregnancy tests so much :cry:

Its so frustrating. Why cant i just fall pregnant. Im on all the same supplements i was on when we fell with our youngest.
Ive been wanting to fall pregnant again in the hope they would help baby to stick.
But its been 4 stinking months since my last loss. As soon as af shows that will be cycle 5 since that loss. And nothing but stupid bfn.
I actually hate pregnancy tests so much :cry:
Wish I could give you a real hug. I know its not easy seeing bfns every month. Keep strong my friend your day will come when you get a nice bfp and a sticky baby beaner. I know easier said than done but try not to stress it.

This break I'm on and took made me realize how bad I was stressing over ttc. Probably wasn't good for my body. So this next cycle when I try again I'm going to focus on not worrying about it as much and just let things flow. Coming up on 2 years ttc baby 2.

Took another test since I keep feeling like there should be something by now. Smu 9 DPO and I'm definitely seeing something. I'm hesitant to get excited though since it's the first test from a new batch and I've had some wonky indents on these before.
PXL_20230528_180008274.jpg

Took another test since I keep feeling like there should be something by now. Smu 9 DPO and I'm definitely seeing something. I'm hesitant to get excited though since it's the first test from a new batch and I've had some wonky indents on these before.
View attachment 1115665

There's definitely something on that love fxd it gets darker xx

Ooh @Teanna that def is a line! Excited for you!!
So I'm really not sure what to think anymore. I did my cb but nothing much to speak of on it, looked the same as the last one if anything. But I did get a vv faint line on the clear and simple but that makes no sense as the cb should be more sensitive. Ughh.

Screenshot_20230528-201325.png Screenshot_20230528-201440.png

I keep forgetting to say, my oh had a dream the other day that I was giving birth and we had a little baby girl with blonde hair! He said it was the most vivid dream he ever had! And that I wanted to give birth with no doctors lol and it was all really calm and serene x

@josephine3 sounds like my kind of birth! Hopefully it’s a sign you’ll be getting that clear BFP soon! I’m sorry you’re in line limbo, I am seeing something faint on those, I hope they darken up for you soon!

@Suggerhoney :hugs: I’m sorry for the BFNs lovely, I know how hard it is but I really do think you’ll get that BFP. I also know how hard this part of your cycle is on you, once you’ve got AF out of the way you’ll be feeling more positive and ready to try again. I hope you can find something nice to do for yourself in the meantime.

@NightFlower :hugs: big hugs for you as well, LTTTC is just so hard, stepping away for a bit was important for me too. It just takes over your life doesn’t it? It can be so all consuming! Fx that it happens soon for all of us!

@Momof2onetube cant believe you’re 25 weeks! How exciting! I’m sure it was only recently you were telling me you were going to TTC again! Congratulations!!

@Teanna i can see that! Good luck!

@LuluRose
My cervix stayed low firm and clossed with both my boys and didnt go high until i was near the end of the 2nd trimester.
Did you test again love?
How many dpo are you now?
Oh that's interesting, I thought that would definitely mean I'm out. All the Google searches say high and soft!
Tbh I don't know how many DPO I am. This has been a really weird cycle and I either ovulated really early or didn't ovulate. I don't use temping or OPKs but maybe I should start. Normally I can just tell from how my body reacts. If I did ovulate then at worse I'm 13DPO today and at best I'm 9DPO although think that's much less likely. I got another BFN today. Hope you're OK, try to do some nice things for yourself over the next few days

@Kiwiberry how are you doing today?

Ah thanks @jellybeanxx :hugs: I often think of you! I’m usually in here reading away and silently cheering. I saw you’re confident that you ov’d not long ago after a bit of a break. What dpo are you now? How are you feeling? I hope you get that bfp love :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->