Magical Maypoles ~*May testing thread*~

Bedtime here but I just checked my cervix and there's some brown. Grrr.

Hey @jellybeanxx how are you doing?

I’ve started early testing like a mad woman :haha: nothing convincing yet but my line eye is hard at work!
Just saw your post about spotting? As it’s brown maybe it’s just leftover from implantation? Still keeping everything crossed for you!

Ah thanks @jellybeanxx :hugs: I often think of you! I’m usually in here reading away and silently cheering. I saw you’re confident that you ov’d not long ago after a bit of a break. What dpo are you now? How are you feeling? I hope you get that bfp love :dust:

I’m coming up to 8DPO by the OPKs but could be anywhere up to 10DPO going by the tests. This will likely be our last cycle TTC as after 2.5 years we’re just a bit broken by it. Im hoping we get that BFP but if not then we’re going to try and adopt which I’m feeling excited about. I’m nervous in case we don’t get approved but trying to be hopeful that we’ll find a way to complete our family!

I think this may be real, I think it's darker. Need to stop until tomorrow now. Does it look pink or grey?

View attachment 1115668

Oh that’s definitely a :bfp:
Congratulations!

Oh that's interesting, I thought that would definitely mean I'm out. All the Google searches say high and soft!
Tbh I don't know how many DPO I am. This has been a really weird cycle and I either ovulated really early or didn't ovulate. I don't use temping or OPKs but maybe I should start. Normally I can just tell from how my body reacts. If I did ovulate then at worse I'm 13DPO today and at best I'm 9DPO although think that's much less likely. I got another BFN today. Hope you're OK, try to do some nice things for yourself over the next few days

@Kiwiberry how are you doing today?
Just waiting on the :witch: and poas in the meantime lol. These wondfo are only 25 miu sadly.

20230528_220735.jpg

@jellybeanxx and @josephine3 good luck with your next tests.

I'm feeling more confident now. I've read the easy@home that comes in the box with opks seem to be more sensitive. I took my fmu test that was stark white from the box of just pregnancy tests. Then tried one from the other box and have had consistently darker lines all day. Now Im finally getting a barely visible line on the less sensitive box too if that's right so I guess not just a bad batch.

9DPO afternoon on bottom
9DPO 11PM on top

Think I'll finally consider this my BFP.

PXL_20230529_025941056.jpg

@jellybeanxx and @josephine3 good luck with your next tests.

I'm feeling more confident now. I've read the easy@home that comes in the box with opks seem to be more sensitive. I took my fmu test that was stark white from the box of just pregnancy tests. Then tried one from the other box and have had consistently darker lines all day. Now Im finally getting a barely visible line on the less sensitive box too if that's right so I guess not just a bad batch.

9DPO afternoon on bottom
9DPO 11PM on top

Think I'll finally consider this my BFP.

View attachment 1115670

Congratulations! They look similar to my first bfp x

Congrats ladies!! those are beautiful lines!!! :happydance:

I am still here waiting on the :witch: to show. I have some cramps in my lower back, very very mild and not even painful. I feel a lil more "wet" than usual, which is a sign AF is otw most of the time. OH checked my cervix earlier while we were making love, and it went from super lower to now super high and unreachable. Not really sure what's going on there, but it's probably normal anyway. I have not taken any tests today so far, I will in a bit though because I am still not bleeding.

Congrats ladies!! those are beautiful lines!!! :happydance:

I am still here waiting on the :witch: to show. I have some cramps in my lower back, very very mild and not even painful. I feel a lil more "wet" than usual, which is a sign AF is otw most of the time. OH checked my cervix earlier while we were making love, and it went from super lower to now super high and unreachable. Not really sure what's going on there, but it's probably normal anyway. I have not taken any tests today so far, I will in a bit though because I am still not bleeding.
Your cervix will move up when aroused to make extra room in there ;) Good luck with the next test!

Oh wow congrats @jellybeanxx and @Teanna!!! @jellybeanxx did you do any other tests? Does look bfp but skinny?
So Afm I'm pretty sure af is imminent, brown 'spotting' continuing but only on wiping, and I also think I got a line on the clear and simple today but hard to pick up on camera. I do feel like it could be a chemical. Boobs haven't been sore sy all till today which is backwards for me. They are normally sore until af then dissappear.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230529-103902.png
    Screenshot_20230529-103902.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20230529-083204.png
    Screenshot_20230529-083204.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20230529-083219.png
    Screenshot_20230529-083219.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 15
@josephine3 I see something on the first pic especially. I had brown spotting for a whole week with my last successful pregnancy. Maybe there's some hope for you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->