Magical Maypoles ~*May testing thread*~

@jellybeanxx yes that certainly is there!! Yay :happydance: stick little bean, stick!! x

@Teanna fantastic progression! Knew that was gonna be a bfp lol a frer would be beautiful now!

@Momof2onetube I bought FRERs today but didn't realize I accidentally grabbed digitals. Took one for fun which was neg as expected but I tore it apart to find a pink line. I'll take the other when I'm 12dpo or tomorrow if my lines seem dark enough to get a positive. Don't want to waste it.

@Suggerhoney I was doing some digging and research on ovulation. Apparently (I'll link it later when I find it again) there are new studies now, that show women don't actually ovulate just once a month. Apparently, we ovulate multiple times a month from both ovaries. Just something interesting to think about since most of us ladies are stuck on the notion that we only O once a month, and if no bfp by 10-14 dpo we're out, when in reality, I'm sure there's a lot more to it than that and if we even have the tiniest of hope, it can make the biggest difference in our motivation, stress, and even our relationships.

@Momof2onetube I bought FRERs today but didn't realize I accidentally grabbed digitals. Took one for fun which was neg as expected but I tore it apart to find a pink line. I'll take the other when I'm 12dpo or tomorrow if my lines seem dark enough to get a positive. Don't want to waste it.
The thing about digi's, they always show a 2nd line when you break them open. but you are right, way too early for a digi rn. I always hated using those lol, you're brave for attempting it so early.

The thing about digi's, they always show a 2nd line when you break them open. but you are right, way too early for a digi rn. I always hated using those lol, you're brave for attempting it so early.
I heard the frer ones don't test for LH like clearblues so they should only have one line. But I'm not counting it anyway.

@Suggerhoney I was doing some digging and research on ovulation. Apparently (I'll link it later when I find it again) there are new studies now, that show women don't actually ovulate just once a month. Apparently, we ovulate multiple times a month from both ovaries. Just something interesting to think about since most of us ladies are stuck on the notion that we only O once a month, and if no bfp by 10-14 dpo we're out, when in reality, I'm sure there's a lot more to it than that and if we even have the tiniest of hope, it can make the biggest difference in our motivation, stress, and even our relationships.

Where did you see that. I actually googled that last cycle because af was late and i was trying to clutch at some straws, i googled can a woman ovulate more than once a month.
And all i got was women can ovulate 2 eggs a month but only once a month.
It said a women only ovulates once a month but can ovulate 2 eggs on the same day.
So id like to see your findings.

Although my boobs are sore and im cramping so i know af is coming.

Heres what it saysScreenshot_20230529_233255_Google.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230529_233255_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230529_233255_Google.jpg
    420 KB · Views: 2
@jellybeanxx those look bfp to me! That would just be amazing for you I have everything crossed xxx
So bedtime for me on 12dpo af due day. Still only having spotting on wiping. I've had a busy day too so thought I would be full on bleeding by now. I'm just in confused limbo right now. Mainly lost hope but guess we will see what tomorrow brings x

I think I stumbled on the same article, the title seemed misleading. It basically said it's common to release multiple eggs per cycle but no more than 24 hours apart.

@josephine3 sounds like my last cycle. I spotted brown for 3 days before af hit. Fingers crossed you get out of limbo soon.

I'm sure I'm just grasping at straws here, the test started developing like this but then after a few minutes I couldn't really see the line anymore. I never really have that with wondfo but I'm sure it's just some strange fluke. I feel awful. I'm sick, tons of mucus and congestion and my whole body hurts. 12dpiuiPXL_20230530_004030258.jpg PXL_20230530_004044350.jpg

@thencomesbebe my first test was kind of like that. I thought it was negative since my fmu test was stark white only 4 hours earlier, then at 5 minute mark I saw just a hint of a line. Then after it totally dried couldn't really see it anymore.

I totally see that, maybe try again tomorrow.

I'm getting a bit of dull low crampy feelings now like AF is on the way :(

Have you tested again @josephine3
I can have spotting for a day but then next day full on af. Mine was late last cycle. Not sure why.
Im still waiting for af 14dpo today. Been crampy and my ibs is horrendous today so she should be here very soon.
Due Thursday friday.
Im not bothering testing no more just waiting for af now.

@thencomesbebe
Ive had that happen a few times. Like when its developing theres a line but then it goes away. Its horrible when it does that because you see it and you think oh my gosh.
Ive had it happen on most strips and also on a frer b4.
Definitely test again later. I hope its the start of something for you.

@Kiwiberry
Still om AF wait here too.
I know shes close because my ibs is horrendous today.
Was hoping she would show early but i dont think it will.
It will be Thursday friday or possibly Saturday.

@LuluRose
Same here. Still nothing but im 14dpo and she dont usually start until 16 or 17dpo, last cycle was 18dpo..
Hope we can all be on a new cycle soon and hopefully that cycle will be the one for us all. Fx

@Suggerhoney Still waiting on AF... took a test because we'll why not.... it's 25 miu, but it's still a :bfn:.

Attachments

• 20230530_070737.jpg
    20230530_070737.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh