Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

You can get FRER from Boots hun, infact most places! Be sure you get the early results test though as there are too types.

Not that I use them! I've got my ICs and 2 superdrug tests waiting for me. Plus a clear blue test that my friend gave to me as she just found out she was pregs and she's obviously not a poasa like us ha ha! X x

Also when are you testing hun? We are the same dpo x x

Also when are you testing hun? We are the same dpo x x

Not sure really, I may leave it until 15th when my AF is due. I don't think I get positive this month because I didn't get +OPK at all. But hey it could be my lucky month. What about you?
x

Oh I'm crazy and I have 50 cheapy internet tests so ill be testing tomorrow lol!! I don't think we caught the egg either this month to be honest but I just like testing and squinting at tests! Maybe I should get a life lol x

:haha: funny you !
go for it! I'm having bit emotional few days so I better wait, otherwise I will get more stress out lol.
Keep us inform. good luck
xxx

:haha: funny you !
go for it! I'm having bit emotional few days so I better wait, otherwise I will get more stress out lol.
Keep us inform. good luck
xxx

:hugs: I hope you feel better and get your :bfp: soon.

Update... Did another FRER this morning, it's still faint but darker than last nights, so I definitely have my BFP. Still in shock!
Not due for AF untill 14th, so it goes to show how good FRER are!
Hope everyone's feeling ok and get their BFPs soon.
Babydusssttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thats brill news. I just did one of my IC's and if i tilt it i can see something but its more of a shadow than a line so its a BFN......Plus I dont feel one bit pregnant at all. x

I'm still too scared to get a ticker and change my trying to conceive status... I'm gonna wait till AF day.

Update... Did another FRER this morning, it's still faint but darker than last nights, so I definitely have my BFP. Still in shock!
Not due for AF untill 14th, so it goes to show how good FRER are!
Hope everyone's feeling ok and get their BFPs soon.
Babydusssttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

YAY.....SO HAPPY FOR YOU HON...!!!!!

I have been offline a few days and just caught up with this thread.

OMG CONGRATULATIONS to you both on your BFP!

I hope you have both injected lots and lots of luck for the rest of us! :happydance:

frer tests are the best,i always had a line on them around 7dpo and i had girls both times!
congrats again xxx hoping this is a lucky therad! :D

i got my positive opk today,but i didn't test yesterday because it didn't arrive on time,so i don't know what to think,i cant be bothered bd today (and we didn't last night as well)

Thats brill news. I just did one of my IC's and if i tilt it i can see something but its more of a shadow than a line so its a BFN......Plus I dont feel one bit pregnant at all. x

Wifey...8 DPO is still pretty early..you have days of testing ahead of you!:thumbup:

Blousey..congrats!! Hope it keeps getting darker and is a sticky little bean for ya...I'm hesitant on changing my ticker as well! Probably wait until it's confirmed with a blood test on Tuesday. :)

Thanks for all the support gals...at this point my only symptoms are gas and a hunger-type pain...so had I not tested yesterday, I would still believe that AF was on her way!

I still want to post here, even though I've had my BFP, but don't wanna feel like I'm bragging/gloating or anything like that. I just genuinely enjoy talking to all of you girls, plus I'm really rooting for you all.
I wonder how magpies is getting on? I miss her.
Thanks to everyone who's congratulated me. <3

xxx

I've had BFP on FRER but getting EXTREMELY faint lines on ICs (10 miu) very very faint. So I'm not too sure Emma, you could do one now but don't be let down if it's negative as I think they're pretty rubbish.
XXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->