Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

yeah she bloody come yesterday but she seems to be on a go slow:dohh:
how are you getting on???

I know, cant believe there was so many BFN's and AF's in here. Rubbish!!

I'm feeling ill I have the flu.

:(

Also I did a test BFN so I drugged myself up on my migrane meds and perscription pain killers cause im ill and now I am worried that maybe I will just get a late BFP and I will have damaged my baby with tablets.

xxx

Becca, try not to worry, baby doesn't take any nutrients from you for the first few weeks anyway so EXTREMELY unlikely to pass anything on to them. FX'd for a late BFP for you!

xxx

i was going to say the same:hugs:

Morning,

Yep was going to say the same too!

Plus you think of all these woman who dont find out they are pregnant for weeks, even months sometimes!

I know a lady who just found out she is pregnant and she is 10 weeks! Her periods have never been regular so she didnt suspect anything! She feels really bad as she has had a few boozy nights out over the past 10 weeks and now is in a panic!

x

Hi ladies

Am finding it very interesting reading all your posts - have become quite addicted LOL. I posted on here last week when i was 8dpo and having a few symptoms. My AF is due on 15th but have no cramping which is unusual for me. Usually start cramping a week before AF so dont even have chance to start getting excited!!! However this morning my nipples appear to have gone a lot darker - almost purple looking (sorry TMI) and I appear to have some heartburn which seems to be getting stronger as the morning goes on. Also have a dull ache in my lower back which I have had for about 5 days now and a dull ache really low down at the front on the left side (not sure if this makes sense). Anyone else experiencing these symptoms or think they are a good sign?

Fingers crossed for anyone testing in the next couple of days - lets hope I will be joining you.

xxxxxxxxxx

with my son i didnt test till i was 8 weeks gone and i didnt have a clue i was pregnant:dohh:
i wish i could wait to test that late now insted of 9dpo:growlmad:

Thanks girls, made me feel loads better.

I am 99% sure I am not pregnant though.

When are you testing burt?

I'm on hot vimto today... yum.

xxx

is anybody going to get a gail reading if it doesnt work this month???

I normally test a week after AF is due as my periods are quite irregular. Have been using OPK's and this will be my third month of using them. DH and I normally leave it a week as he doesnt like me getting my hopes up. Am finding it very hard to wait though when I see everyone on here testing early. To be honest I knew you could test early but didnt really people would have so many BFPs with testing early - bit naive there I think!!!

I dunno I dont want to pay for another reading for it to be wrong.

xxx

Thanks girls, made me feel loads better.

I am 99% sure I am not pregnant though.

When are you testing burt?

I'm on hot vimto today... yum.

xxx

mmmm hot vimto sounds good! Hope you feel better soon xxx

Sorry to hear about all the BFNs in the last few days. I am still waiting for AF to show up, now 3 days late but testing negative! Why has my cycle been 32 days regular as clockwork for 3 months while we weren't trying after the ectopic and now we are back TTC and AF is all over the place - not fair!

Have eventually got my hospital appointment for my post-ectopic check (yes 5 months post op!) on Friday so maybe they can shed some light on whats going on with my cycles.

FX for everyone still to test xxx

i hope you get some answers hun:hugs:

I had my lap in may and my post op appoinment is in december! 6 months after my op!

Bloody NHS, feel for you with the ectopic, I have only ever had and early MC.

FX'd for you this cycle honey.

I think I should be o'ing from my good side this time.

xxx

fingers crossed for the good side this month:hugs:

We are also doing SMEP and have a calendar with days to DTD on, and days marked with preseed on. I ordered preseed last night. :haha:

It is gonna happen this month.

xxx

have you done the calender yourself of did you get it off the net:shrug:

I made it myself, just printed my calendar off outlook and have writted and highlighted on it. Will do a proper one when AF comes.

xxx

Which test would be best for me to do if I wanted an early one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->