Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

First Response Early Result (FRER) which you can use 6 days before your period is due. Superdrug ones are also supposed to be really good (and at 10miu are one of the most sensitive) and are on offer at the moment, 2 double packs for £8 in store :)

HTH

xxx

What Car said....

I use both. Becareful of evaps on superdrug ones though, I had a very feint one on mine.

xxx

Thanks - am considering getting one and testing early. If I get a BFP then hubby will be pleased when I tell him and if I get an BFN then he doesnt really need to know. Will they work at any time of day?

No evaps on my SD's but I have heard some ladies got them. No bloody hints of lines on ANYTHING for me. Boooo-hoooo :(

xxx

They both say you can use them at any time of day but FMU will have the highest hormone levels as it is usually more concentrated. You can just hold your wee for a few hours instead if you don't want to wait for the morning.

xxx

I usually get a big spot before AF is due, which I have now, however, has anyone still got a spot if you get them before your period normally and still got a BFP? AF is due any day now I think, today is CD28 for me.

Hi ladies
Im with you Emma051890 with the logging on bit... this is seriously addictive.....lol

Sorry AF got you Cla your one day behind me so probably testing at the same time again.....Fxd...
Will be joining you with the pre seed 4Magpies i ordered mine Saturday........ xxx

Thank for that Hun sorry she got you as well. She is just plain evil lol

I'm in my 2ww just now too, it's driving me crazy. Currently 10dpo and had a bfn... still hopeful though! EVERY little twinge and pain etc is a symptom in my head... i'm going MAAAAAD :) Best of Luck xx

I used pre-seed once last month and it done nothing for me so hopefully it works this month

We are going to use it every time we DTD over our fertile window.

I have it all mapped out! :haha:

xxx

If anyone is interested this is my plan.

This is if AF comes tomorrow and I ov on CD14 like I did when I ovulated from my right side last time.

xxx

Attachments

• MEME.pdf
    24.7 KB · Views: 18
I really am hoping she doesn't show.....I got my FX for you sweetie!!! But that plan does look great if AF does show her ugly face!

wow your definatly prepared for the month ahead lol!!!
oh, had to come home from work sick, really bad migraine....and what's the first thing i do when i walk in the door???? LOG ONTO BNB....!!!!!
Ok, i've taken the migralieve, now a nice long hot shower i think to try get rid of this!!

Emma, I find migraleve useless... get yourself some sumatriptan from the doctors, its the only thing that sorts mine but cannot be take during pregnancy.

I wish I could go home sick. Nearly there now though....

And thanks Andrea but I am really not feeling it, tests should of been BFP!!

xxxx

I just need to print it off and show OH, maybe I should get some star stickers for the days we DTD? Or is that taking it too far... :haha:

xxx

migralieve is the only thing that works for me, the yellow ones, the pink ones are crap!!

Have you tried sumatriptan?

How quick does the migraleve take effect?

It has never done anything for me.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"