Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Haha... my plan also indicates that I have completely lost it... good job my OH puts up with me eh?!

Im excited to show it to him!

xxx

takes about half an hour or so....my migraines can be so bad that i can't sit, can't stand, can't lie down!!! there's a new "law" in ireland, not sure if you's have it in the UK where they've put all the good painkillers, ie. migralive, feminx, nurofen plus, uniflu plus away from the display and you have to practically beg the chemist to give them to you!!! you have to give reasons as to why you want them and why you won't try a basic paracetemol!!! i had to beg for feminx last month, i was in agony queing up in boots to speak with the chemist!!! the codine in them tablets is apparently addictive and alcoholics are using them for hangovers!!!

magpies - loving your plan for next month - you had better start feeding up your OH so he can keep his strength up! Think I might do something smilar but no chance I will tell the OH he doesn't like timetables for anything!

Can't believe your post-op check is in December - I thought mine was bad 5 months later but that is partly my fault cause I had to cancel my last appointment in July and the next date they could give me was September 17th!

Anyway still waiting for AF to show up but have been baking and chutney making to take my mind off it (so domesticated these days!)

xxx

Thats the only date I got but mine was just a lap and dye and I had a mini run down of the results post op.

They are awesome emma, I get mine perscription anyway, it works out cheaper, you can buy it over the counter as imigran I think its called?

xxx

I've just bought 4 of the Superdrug tests everyone is talking about ... just don't want to use them yet and be disappointed !! Not sure when I will do them, did a test yesterday and got a BFN, not sure if tomorrow will be too soon to try again or not. Can two days really make a big difference?

I did one yesterday and got a BFN but a feint line appeared out of the time so becareful not to read them after the alloted time honey!!

Your hcg is meant to double in 24 hours so another test today/tomorrow could so positive.

xxx

Ive orderd 50 IC's and 50 OPK for £14 off of ebay including postage. They should be here tomorrow.

I might do another test tomorrow just because I have soooo many now lol....

I had to buy the cheap ones for my next cycle as I just cant resist testing every month and its costing a fortune!! xx

I love ur plan!! Hope it works!

I dont have the luxury of doing the deed numerous times, I only see the donor once a month, twice on rare ocassions!! I dont have any problem 'getting' pregnant tho, (5 times in 15 months is madness), I just can't get it to stick longer than 7 weeks!!

I love ur plan!! Hope it works!

I dont have the luxury of doing the deed numerous times, I only see the donor once a month, twice on rare ocassions!! I dont have any problem 'getting' pregnant tho, (5 times in 15 months is madness), I just can't get it to stick longer than 7 weeks!!

Sorry for your losses. I have only been pregnant once (unplanned) and had a MC at 5 weeks.

Not been pregnant since but we havent been trying.

I was kinda hoping that because we concieved once by accident it would be easy when we are trying... but no such luck.

I cant imagine doing it using a donor!! Respect for you!!

xxx

Ive orderd 50 IC's and 50 OPK for £14 off of ebay including postage. They should be here tomorrow.

I might do another test tomorrow just because I have soooo many now lol....

I had to buy the cheap ones for my next cycle as I just cant resist testing every month and its costing a fortune!! xx

have you got a link to that ebay page? i'll looked at so many it's all so confusing, not sure whats good or not good!!!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270563487386

There you go x x

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280498677754

These are the ov ones I bought too.

God know if they will be ok or not! I just took a chance.

Luna...my SIL had the same situation...she got pregnant 4 times within 2 years that I know of...she finally had a D&C and glad she did because she is now 17 weeks pregnant...longest she's been! Previously she would only make it 6-8 weeks..

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270563487386

There you go x x

excellent, i'm going to order some!! and it seems to be nice and discreet which is handy considering i have to get it delivered to the job!!!

Emma, I find migraleve useless... get yourself some sumatriptan from the doctors, its the only thing that sorts mine but cannot be take during pregnancy.

I wish I could go home sick. Nearly there now though....

And thanks Andrea but I am really not feeling it, tests should of been BFP!!

xxxx

I've had terrible migraines since puberty and was on topomax for 8 years. I asked my nuerologist what I could take TTC, he told me magnisium citrate. It's category A, totally safe, and works better than anything I've ever been on before. 400mg at night keeps me virtually migraine free!

magpies, that's a very regimented plan!! hope it works for you. although you have the dates wrong on the days, you are a day ahead x

from the countdown to pregnancy website my symptpms so far are as follows...
Adomen- bloated, gassy, cramps (not af/pms), heaviness/fullness, uti or feels like

Achey hips, backache

Chest- tender breasts-underarm, increased breast size

emotional- increased sex drive, cranky/irritable

Head- increased saliva, headache, stuffy nose

overall- sleeplessness

pelvis- constipation, frequent urination,

stomach- nausea, increased appetite, cravings (for tomato juice, an early craving with my daughter)

I so want to test right now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->