Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Afternoon ladies :) We missed last night with the SMEP so we will start it today.. Fringe was too good to miss last night and ended up going to bed at 2am..

I am having a bad day...just thought I'd write to keep in touch I have been kinda "out of it" lately......I know I had a chemical....as I have never spotted onto CD 10....weird I know and had a spot this morning at CD11....I had EWCM yesterday mixed with brown tinged CM....and today I got my positive OPK....so now its the waiting game lets begin already LOL

I am quite crampy on my sides where my ovaries are...and my back hurts a bit....feels like seriously AF is on her way but how could that be as she just came Sept 16th :( why me?

oh Andrea that all sounds very confusing and I hope you aren't too sore xxx

Like everyone else it is more SMEP for us tonight! xxx

Hi all,

I havent had a pos OPK yet, but they are getting stronger and stronger so any day now! wooo!

FX for everyone xx

Morning girls back at work after a lovely weekend off!

Hope we are all good, managed to stick to SMEP so happy with that.

xxx

Thats brill Magpie - I bet you get your BFP this month for sure.....

Have you had a peak on the persona yet?

x

Happy birthday honey!!

Hello everyone... back to monday again.. OMG!

Wifey... no not yet it has gone red though which is high, usually get my peak CD14 or CD16 so either tomorrow or thursday, just got to wait and see!!

How is everyone? I got a fancy new phone which is distracting me.

xxx

Popping back here as I appear to be Ov'ing now. Early AGAIN! Today is CD13 and I got a positive OPK last night and an even stronger one this morning. We BD'd on CD9, 11 and 12 so FX'd for me! How is SMEP going Becca?

xxx

Its going well he is happy with it and knows when he has to give it up, been having some amazing sex aswell. :haha:

I'm feeling more relaxed about it all this month.

Servers have gone down at work... I cant do anything now!!!!!

xxx

Glad it's going well! Is the pre seed good?

LOL oh well, you'll just have to hang out on here instead!! What a shame!

xxx

Yeah, just using 2GM now which is perfect, not too much not too little. OH loves it too which is handy....

I know its awful isnt it. Got kindle on my new phone so I can read whilst I am doing nothing too!

xxx

haha I have Kindle on my work PC! Surprised I ever get anything done!!

xx

Happy Birthday alleymouse! :cake:

I had a rough night, traveling away from home and all this BDing has given me a UTI :(

I hope I caught it early, but had a miserable night. I want to get back to SMEP on Tues night, so I hope it clears up by then.

well no BDing last night...both DH and I were pretty beat. Looong day for both of us. But on a good note..I am OVULATING!! I can feel it! So sometime today we will sneak off and :sex: or at least tonight :happydance:
I hope we get pregnant this month..but if we don't I think I will be ok with that as my family is planning a vacation to Colorado from June 3-11..and my due date would be around June 21st :dohh: So not sure how that would work out! Happy Baby making everyone!! Have fun! NO PRESSURE!! :wacko:

:happydance: yay for the O!

We are doing the SMEP but just one day of as we started it a little early :haha: No positive OPK for me yet but I don't think it will do for like 9 days anyway :)

it's crazy how to try to "plan" to get things done this month vs. the last month..but sometimes it just doesn't work out. I just hope all of us are ok with that. And that we remain strong and continue to PUSH ON! All in God's Plan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->