Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

1DPO of my first keeping my legs crossed cycle and the chances of me being pregnant are just as much as any other month.. Whoops ;-) Bring on the TWW!

i got a high again on my cbfm but i'm almost sure i ov'd today....definatly had enough pain to think that's what it was.... or maybe it just means that i'm about to ov and will get a peak tomorrow....who knows!!!

1DPO of my first keeping my legs crossed cycle and the chances of me being pregnant are just as much as any other month.. Whoops ;-) Bring on the TWW!

:haha: funny stuff, here's hoping you get ur bfp on your "not trying" month :haha:

fxed that some of us get a BFP!! I've really enjoyed chatting/discussing everything with all of you. Cuz I know my DH doesn't want to hear it!

I don't mind if I don't get mine this month so I'll let all of you have all my hope this month!! :hugs:

Serene..I'm with you. I would be ok if it doesn't happen this month.

oh no well I would really like to be pregnant this month which probably means it won't happen! just hope we get some good BFPs in this group this month to keep the motivation up for the rest of us.

DH is liking the SMEP so far - not that he knows that is what we are doing!!!

Evening ladies! Hope everything's going right. I've stopped using the OPKs, I forgot to do them over the weekend so I've just not bothered. DTD every day so should be ok!
X

Good evening everyone. My OPKs still not positive. I should be O in a few days. When should the OPK go positive?

Hope everyone is feeling good and having a great time baby-making :haha::haha:

Milosmom...that's funny that your DH doesn't know! I just told my DH "let's do it every other day"..his response.."OK".:winkwink:

I'm heading that way Serene, plus I think I've got a UTI/thrush (tmi) from all this BDing.

Ladies, can I have some thoughts please? I am convinced that my body is totally effed up this month and I am not going to ovulate!!

I got gradually darker positive OPKs from Sunday morning through to a SUPER dark one last night so was pretty sure that I would wake up to the temperature surge this morning to confirm Ov. However, NO surge this morning, in fact my temp was down AND negative OPK this morning too. Strong negative (if you see what I mean) but definitely negative. So now I am kinda convinced that I'm not going to Ov this month at all. Am GUTTED because we did soooooo much BD'ing recently to make sure we got it all in round Ov time and now it looks like I'm not going to Ov at all....necause surely if I was going to Ov today and get my temperature surge tomorrow then I would still be getting positive OPKs...right?

Stressssssssssssssssssssss.

xxx

I think the fact you got super strong positive OPKs then it's highly likely you OVed. Fingers crossed hun. Definitely indicates an LH surge, so it's all very possible.
X

Yeah, but LH surge with no temp rise means nothing :( All it means is my body thought about Ov'ing. I was properly hyped up with PMA as well! Have to wait and see what tomorrow brings I guess!

xxx

Oh, I've never doing temping and don't know too much about it really. Doesn't the LH surge happen 12-36 hours before OV? which means you could get a good temp tomorrow.
X

Got my eggy symbol & positive opk today!!! After a bit of messing about as I got up and had a wee and forgot to POAS cause I was that tired. Just did it with 2MU at work.

Wooohooo!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"