Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I'm testing on the 24th :flower: Had the shortest ever af after my chemical... 3 days :wacko:

Ooooh no way honey. Really sorry to hear that, not been on much cause I have been very busy.

xxx

well, a change of plans for us.
Did NOT :sex: yesterday when I Ov'd. And won't happen next month as hubby is out of town. I guess we're meant to wait a few months. Might be better for us anyways as we have a vacation in June.
I'm a little :growlmad: but what can I do? When/if it happens I know it will be the perfect time. FXed for all of you though. I will stick around and see how everyone does.

Im out this month, both my donors were unavailable and had my positive OPK last night :( Ah well, at least I can have a good birthday weekend next weeek!!

well, a change of plans for us.
Did NOT :sex: yesterday when I Ov'd. And won't happen next month as hubby is out of town. I guess we're meant to wait a few months. Might be better for us anyways as we have a vacation in June.
I'm a little :growlmad: but what can I do? When/if it happens I know it will be the perfect time. FXed for all of you though. I will stick around and see how everyone does.

as long as your DTD in last 3 days your still in with a chance....:hugs:

Sorry to hear about your lack of donation, every cloud an all that...enjoy your birthday drinks....:hugs:

Welcome back Cla...how was your holiday...???

it was fantastic, it was just what i needed. and it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot i really didnt want to come back:growlmad:
how are you ????

I am having issues this go around with OPK's 3 days so far of positives one test last night at 8pm was negative then this morning WAY positive again.....I'm going insane not knowing what in the world my body is doing. Never had them last 3 days :( Oh well I've BD'd last 4 nights whats 2 more lol so we shall BD another two days "just in case" we have NEVER done it this much I hope this is our month FX for everyone and lots of babydust toooooo! FF says I O today but my temps rose way .4 today so I've got no clue of whats going on.....oh well try try try is all I can do I suppose! I will be testing probably around the 8-9th or something round there

it was fantastic, it was just what i needed. and it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot i really didnt want to come back:growlmad:
how are you ????

Im good thanks.. already in my TWW!! and bloody knackered from all that :sex: SMEP was done double time......:winkwink:
How you been getting on hopefully your holiday made you relax lots which is always good for TTC.......

Hi everyone,
I'm getting impatient to test now... but only 6DPO, and no real symptoms yet :nope: But, it's early days, so I'm not giving up hope!!! [-o<
Sorry your donors didn't work out this month Luna :hugs:
Andrea - just keep BD-ing as much as possible - you'll be worn out at the end of it, but it'll be worth it if you get a BFP!!!! :thumbup:

I've pretty much convinced myself I'm pregnant already :dohh:

What a mighty fall that'll be on :witch: day!

CD13 today, haven't yet got my peak on CBFM, i did on CD13 last month. Hopefully it will come tomorrow.

Ok, so i threw a tantrum like a woman posossed last night, i was hysterical!!!!!!! OH hasn't given it up since last Thursday :growlmad:
I tried last night but he just wasn't interested at all. I ended up (stupidly) saying what can i do to make you have sex with me!!!!!! He says, well you've just ruined the mood now - what f**king mood??????? I was so upset, i couldn't stop crying, like that crying where you can't even catch your breath!!!!

Anyways, calmed down today, if he doesn't tonight i may forget it for this month....and he may forget it next time he wants it too!!!!

Hey girls..... Just on my way to bed to wait for oh so I can pounce on him.

Hope you are all good.

X

We dtd today thinking AF had gone... no she hadn't :haha: OHs face!!! :haha:

On the upside I managed to O through intercourse :happydance:

Sorry to hear that Emma! Thank goodness my DH is just doing as he is told at the minute but I think it's slowly becoming more of a chore now than fun. Hopefully we will get our BFP this month. FXd....

I am using OPKs for the first time and not sure I know what to do with them. The last 2 days I had 2 lines but according to the packet instructions the lines have to be the same or the test line darker than the other line. Im due to O in a few days though so I shouldnt the test be positive by now?! :wacko:

Thanks Raisin, i'm really really hoping i get some tonight....he's very headstrong and if he doesn't want to do something then we won't, end of!! He knows how it all works so he knows well that there's certain days when we have to dtd! The whole actually proper trying for a baby was his idea!!
And yeah i'm worried too that it's turning into a chore :(

Thanks Raisin, i'm really really hoping i get some tonight....he's very headstrong and if he doesn't want to do something then we won't, end of!! He knows how it all works so he knows well that there's certain days when we have to dtd! The whole actually proper trying for a baby was his idea!!
And yeah i'm worried too that it's turning into a chore :(

OH and I went through a stage like that and with us doing SMEP this month I'm worried it'll be the same. Hope you get some tonight :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->