Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

YAWN! Morning ladies, just read through the last pages and I'm finding it difficult on the SMEP. We are currently DTD every day but it's absolutely exhausting, the 'fun' side to it is dwindling away. Trying my best to keep it good, and OH seems satisfied but I certainly aren't. It's definitely becoming a chore. TMI but if I have to give another BJ I may just rip my jaw off and hand it to him.
In regards to OPKs I got a positive'ish one last night (the line still wasnt as strong as the test line, but close) and then this morning it was negative, so I'm assuming I had my surge last night... I guess it means we should DTD tonight but I cannot be bothered.
If I don't get a BFP this month, then next month I'm going to go NTPT.
Oh and is it an OV sign when you have sex (missonary) and it hurts to the side?
Hope everyone is well and keeping up the PMA!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

morning everybody:hugs:
blouseybrown i know how you feel ttc is just sooooooooooo draining and sex becomes a chore:growlmad: sometimes i would rather do the housework lol

Cla, all I wanna do is eat ice cream in bed whilst wearing my baggy ugly boy pyjamas and watch rubbish tv and fall asleep covered in ben and jerrys.
Ahhhhh now that's some sexy talk right there.
X

just think when we are pregnant we wont have to do it anymore :thumbup:

I know Cla! I can't wait. I just re-checked my OPK and it's still not-quit positive but-almost.
Does this mean I'm due to OV? If so, we've completely missed it and don't think I can gear myself up to DTD tonight.

im not an expert but if they are neally as dark i would keep testing because you should get a possitive soon:happydance:. ive just gone and looked at mine again { i love seeing the two lines lol } and they look the same so i will test again this afternoon

I'm gonna copy you cla and do another this afternoon! Spoke to OH and he's up for trying again, but realised we've used all our pre-seed, oopssss.
XX

so you are getting in the mood tonight then:winkwink::winkwink:
just think you have only got another couple of days then you can have a rest lol.
how long have you been trying for???

This is our first PROPER month, last month we decided halfway through and chances are I missed OV.
I know I shouldn't be complaining about all the BDing already, but it is hard work!

Mornin' gals...well I am out this month. We haven't DTD since last Thursday! So no sex the past 5 days! But I looked at the calendar again..and next month, I "might" have a chance as DH is due back on CD 15! So we'll see!! I think we wore ourselves out doing the SMEP and plus I was gone a few days...AND my DH works nights, sleeps during the day...so we have that against us as well...FXed for all of you! Good Luck!!

Hi everyone,

I have a night off tonight in the SMEP unless my OPK is positive....so I kind of hope it comes back negative today and then positive tomorrow so we can BD Thurs, Fri and Sat. This is all really hard work!

If we dont get our BFP this month then Im definitely not doing SMEP next month!

When is everybody testing??
Raisin good luck

Hi Tinkerbell, Thanks so much. :thumbup:

I just tried to join fertility friend and it wont let me. It says if I have a friend who has an account they can recommend me! Does anyone fancy helping me out? :hugs:

It gives you one month premium membership free so don't know if you want to wait till your next cycle...if there is a next cycle for you! PMA. The premium analyses your chart for you. Did you get some BD in around the time of your nearly positive OPKs? x

Oppps Ive just registered what a waste ha ha. Oh well. Hopefully I wont need it. Im going to go up and do another opk in a minute and see what its looking like. I think we may have caught the eggy going by my last nearly pos test but then again I had a really dark one on CD 8 which is way too early and we didnt get a lot of action in that week lol!

Oh who knows, im going to just be relaxed about it all.

xxx

I just tried to join fertility friend and it wont let me. It says if I have a friend who has an account they can recommend me! Does anyone fancy helping me out? :hugs:

It gives you one month premium membership free so don't know if you want to wait till your next cycle...if there is a next cycle for you! PMA. The premium analyses your chart for you. Did you get some BD in around the time of your nearly positive OPKs? x

Oppps Ive just registered what a waste ha ha. Oh well. Hopefully I wont need it. Im going to go up and do another opk in a minute and see what its looking like. I think we may have caught the eggy going by my last nearly pos test but then again I had a really dark one on CD 8 which is way too early and we didnt get a lot of action in that week lol!

xxx

lol Never mind, you can keep a close eye on things this month! and like you said, might not need it. FX! do you have a BBT? x

xxx

lol Never mind, you can keep a close eye on things this month! and like you said, might not need it. FX! do you have a BBT? x

No I dont im going to need to get one. Should I start taking temp on the 1st day of my next period or can I start now???

xx

Still a negative OPK.. didn't :sex: last night so we :sex: today

xxx

No I dont im going to need to get one. Should I start taking temp on the 1st day of my next period or can I start now???

xx

You could start now, but it would be difficult to judge whats normal for you before O if it is imminent. But if you can get a couple of temps in before you should still be able to get an idea x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->