Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Ok so just done another opk and its still neg although stronger than this mornings test.

Think we will DTD tonight as I have a feeling ill get a pos tomorrow. I got a pos opk on todays cycle day last month so it should be soon!

Hurry up woman and OV!!!!!! ha

Hi Tinkerbell, Thanks so much. :thumbup:

I just tried to join fertility friend and it wont let me. It says if I have a friend who has an account they can recommend me! Does anyone fancy helping me out? :hugs:

It gives you one month premium membership free so don't know if you want to wait till your next cycle...if there is a next cycle for you! PMA. The premium analyses your chart for you. Did you get some BD in around the time of your nearly positive OPKs? x

Oppps Ive just registered what a waste ha ha. Oh well. Hopefully I wont need it. Im going to go up and do another opk in a minute and see what its looking like. I think we may have caught the eggy going by my last nearly pos test but then again I had a really dark one on CD 8 which is way too early and we didnt get a lot of action in that week lol!

Oh who knows, im going to just be relaxed about it all.

xxx

lol Never mind, you can keep a close eye on things this month! and like you said, might not need it. FX! do you have a BBT? x

No I dont im going to need to get one. Should I start taking temp on the 1st day of my next period or can I start now???

xx

You could start now, but it would be difficult to judge whats normal for you before O if it is imminent. But if you can get a couple of temps in before you should still be able to get an idea x

Thank you x

Defo will. I have a feeling that I OV the same day as I get a pos OPK so Ive got a better chance to get "busy" a few days before I get that pos OPK anyway! Maybe SMEP wont really work well for me.

Who knows!

Anyway, im ignoring SMEP and going for it for the next few days ha ha xx

My oh has got a shock when he gets back because he is doing it tonight weather he likes it or not lol

I think unless you know DH has a problem with his sperm count, the more the merrier when it comes to pre O :sex: You go girls!!!!

I agree, SMEP sounds brill but surely its best to get as much action as poss before O!!!!

xx

I agree, SMEP sounds brill but surely its best to get as much action as poss before O!!!!

xx

Well that was my plan this month anyway so FX! All looking good. I have felt sick for 4 days now :) lol only TTC could make a woman actually wanna feel ill :haha: x

Ha ha ha I know - I love feeling sick, geting sore bbs, headaches in the TWW!!!

The best sign I have had on all three pregs was nosebleeds through the night during the TWW. Only small ones and they never actually bleed over the pillow but I would wake up with dry blood in my nose sorry TMI! lol

Also with my last pregs I put some St Tropez fake tan on the day before NYE and as soon as I put it on my face it started burning up - I had to take it off straight away. I mentioned it to one of my pregs friends at the time and she was soooo sure I was pregs as thats what happened to her. Exact same thing!

I may have to try some fake tan during my TWW - ha ha ill be orange towards the end of every month ha ha ha xxx

xx

Well that was my plan this month anyway so FX! All looking good. I have felt sick for 4 days now :) lol only TTC could make a woman actually wanna feel ill :haha: x

I must admit we DTD every day till 2 past OPK...... No symptoms for me though im the same DPO as you......stick baby :dust: all round........:hugs:

Done another OPK this evening and it's negative after this morning's faint posititve. What does this meaaaan? Have I OV?

Done another OPK this evening and it's negative after this morning's faint posititve. What does this meaaaan? Have I OV?

I dont know what this means but I have been confused by OPKs too. I did one today and the second line was slightly lighter than yesterdays one but neither of them were positive. I should be O tomorrow so when should it go positive? Is it possible not to O on some cycles? :shrug:

I have no idea at all ladies. My opks have been all over the place but I'm so happy as just went to the loo and have ewcm so I'm excited now ha ha x

well my OPKs have no line on them at all yet! Control line comes up fine but test line just not there! Guess that means I am not due to ovulate any time soon! Depending on my pesky cycles could be anywhere from this weekend til next weekend that I ovulate so guess I will just carry on testing.

Hope everyone else isn't finding all the BDing too much of a chore!!!

xxx

Good luck everyone!

I'm sooo not sure what's going on with me this month, I keep getting really strong but not quite pos opks and then the next day really weak faint lines! I'm so confused!

Has this happened to anyone else b4?

Thanks x

Hi Wifey, I had the same this month. I ended up taking the strongest line and putting it on my chart as a positive. Think what happened was the I surged in between the two strong tests, cause I had a temp rise at when that would have been. If you click my ticker you can see what I mean x

I had the same this month - opks never actually showed a positive, but I definately Ov'd - EWCM, awful Ov pains, temp rise and confirmed by FF :hugs:

i'm most defo not dtd tonight, i am shattered!!
i'm starting to notice a pattern, if i sex, i don't sleep well!!! i'm awake til like 2am afterwards and up at 730 for work - leaves me drained!!!!
wonder why that happens!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->