*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

I know right? I think the same, like if it wasn’t an indent it would look different by now. Time will tell.

Lol I also told dh to go get me a proper test just now. It’s the most sensitive we have currently in SA. Tired of these cheapies! Tsek!

Hey Tesh, I read somewhere that LH fluctuates throughly your cycle, never surges like when you ovulate, but it's possible to see that it's in your urine if you take a test at any point in your cycle. Hope that helps. I still see the faint line on your test, my flngers are crossed that it gets darker. Do you not have the frer in SA? Can you order online?

Thanks ladies! No progression on FRER today but still the same level of positive. But cheapie has progression as it was pretty much nonexistent yesterday and now it’s a faint positive. I dumbly used a CB digital weeks estimator and it is negative. Trying not to read into though as it’s not know for being sensitive.

Tesh and Sweden, seriously hope you ladies see some progression soon. Those darn shadow lines are the bane of my existence.

CoFoster, any updates?

5A357093-9282-4C85-86BC-2EACF7AA2D1E.jpeg 9D4DF05E-E950-4534-BDF2-7261B1853DC0.jpeg

Thanks ladies! No progression on FRER today but still the same level of positive. But cheapie has progression as it was pretty much nonexistent yesterday and now it’s a faint positive. I dumbly used a CB digital weeks estimator and it is negative. Trying not to read into though as it’s not know for being sensitive.

Tesh and Sweden, seriously hope you ladies see some progression soon. Those darn shadow lines are the bane of my existence.

CoFoster, any updates?

View attachment 1056760 View attachment 1056762

So exciting! Fx for a sticky bean!!

Makes me want to take a FRER now. But I will wait until morning!!!! I willlllllll!!

CoFoster, any updates?

View attachment 1056760 View attachment 1056762
Your 10dpo frer looks darker lovely. Everything looks good :)

Thanks so much ladies! I’ll stop bombarding this post, I’m just in that manic oh my god I’m pregnant mode. I got 3 hrs of sleep last night due to anxiety and excitement. Just went and bought a FRER digi as I figured hey it’s the same brand, if the pink dye frer is positive a digi of the same brand might be too. And it is! My heart is still racing.

You're not bombarding! That's what this thread is here for. We'll all have our moment. Congrats x

@Tesh23 and @swedengirl I still see the lines on your ics! Keep in mind they are IC and they may not show the lines as well as FRERs! I decided to start testing to see if the HCG is out of my system with an IC and based on the IC it is, but I'd be curious if it would still read as a positive on an FRER. Ordered more FRERs and a pack of digitals that arrive tomorrow. I am planning to start with the FRER on Thursday or Friday, trying to hold out until after my progesterone test since that will give us a better read on how strong ovulation was. And I also thought higher progesterone levels mean a better chance that you are pregnant? That might be in my head lol but I swear I thought I heard that or read it somewhere! hahaha

No crazy symptoms so far today. Nipples are still a bit sore but boobs do not hurt yet.Cramping isn't as bad today either. Anyone else agree that 6dpo is the day where we start doubting ourselves?! lol I feel like it's because we know we are near AF and get scared symptom checking since symptoms could actually be signs of AF. ](*,):-s Who knows! Also, I find myself googling EVERY symptom in the book and success stories like MULTIPLE times a day. I feel like a crazy person:lol::shock:

The line is almost as dark as the control not sure if lh is supposed to be in high quantities before AF?

Yes, it can happen. Progesterone suppresses LH.

Before AF our progesterone levels drop and LH momentarily rises and you see a high OPK before AF.

Last cycle I had BFN after BFN but my opks looked like this:

Notice how they started to rise until AF showed?
1u2mqb73yqe21.jpg

When ladies are getting faint line BFPs, the early pregnancy is only starting to rescue the ovarian corpus luteum and progesterone levels are not as high since it's the end of the cycle. So LH rises. OPKs look high.

A few days later when ladies have blazing BFPs they'll have high OPKs since they also pick up hcg.

So OPKs don't provide any hints or relief to the torture that the TWW is. :nope:

I'm at 10 DPO and NO tests at home. 3 times I've gotten early BFPs with lines that fade, so I ordered a box of tests to arrive at 13 DPO. Let's see how long I can wait...:shrug:

I'm now on baby aspirin and progesterone combo. And it delays AF from 12 DPO to 17 DPO.

Hey Tesh, I read somewhere that LH fluctuates throughly your cycle, never surges like when you ovulate, but it's possible to see that it's in your urine if you take a test at any point in your cycle. Hope that helps. I still see the faint line on your test, my flngers are crossed that it gets darker. Do you not have the frer in SA? Can you order online?
Thanks for the info about the lh hun :flower:

No FRER in South Africa unfortunately, but do have a 15miu test on hand. Will only use it if I see some progression on the cheapies. I’m pretty sure I’m out, only bummed cos I really wanted a November baby! Hehe. But it’s only my second cycle ttc, and it took 17 cycles with my son

I will continue to wishful think until AF comes lol

Thanks so much ladies! I’ll stop bombarding this post, I’m just in that manic oh my god I’m pregnant mode. I got 3 hrs of sleep last night due to anxiety and excitement. Just went and bought a FRER digi as I figured hey it’s the same brand, if the pink dye frer is positive a digi of the same brand might be too. And it is! My heart is still racing.

Don’t ever stress about commenting too much, we live the updates :flower: hope your bean continues to flourish!!

No crazy symptoms so far today. Nipples are still a bit sore but boobs do not hurt yet.Cramping isn't as bad today either. Anyone else agree that 6dpo is the day where we start doubting ourselves?! lol I feel like it's because we know we are near AF and get scared symptom checking since symptoms could actually be signs of AF. ](*,):-s Who knows! Also, I find myself googling EVERY symptom in the book and success stories like MULTIPLE times a day. I feel like a crazy person:lol::shock:

Yay for the hcg being out your system!! I can’t wait for u to test!!!

I start to doubt myself from 8dpo onwards lol! And don’t feel bad you def aren’t crazy I do the exact same haha

Oh Harmony totally agree with the craziness. I feel like and emotional tennis game- back and forth- between being convinced I’m pregnant and being convinced AF is arriving.

I’m really crampy both in my back and stomach. I’m also super wet and keep running to check if AF has come early! I remember being wet with my BFP but not cramping this much! But also don’t cramp this early with AF unless she’s deciding to come early again...

So ladies, I found out that I am able to view my lab/radiology results and doctor's notes, so I decided to check and see what my follicles measured at that were so mature last week. They had told me I had lots of them but had three "very" mature ones. Mature follicles are considered 17-30mm. I had a total of 8 follicles, the three very mature ones were on the left side and then low and behold, there were technically three mature ones on the right too, so I had a total of 6 mature follicles! Holy wow!! I hope we were successful this cycle! But please God, don't give us multiples! LOL

Right Ovary:
18.2mm
18.4mm
17.8mm

Left Ovary:
37.8mm
33.7mm
27.1mm

Haha swomp us with tests lovely!

Has anyone ever had a near positive opt that got lighter the next day without actually being positive? Will it get darker? I’m so confused and nervous right now.

Audrey, my second IUI cycle, in which I had the trigger shot that would make my opt positive, only ever got to near positive and I was guaranteed to ovulate. So that is possible. If it got lighter after being dark, that means you've had your surge. LH doesn't work like HcG...it won't gradually get darker (for most). Instead, it'll surge and you'll have your positive opt and then within 36 hours it'll be negative again, maybe less time.

AFM BFNs today ladies. I'm pretty sure I've been seeing shadow lines/ evaps so I'm right there with you Tesh :hugs:

I'm starting to feel out. That feeling of being pregnant has pretty much gone away and that was my only true indicator. It's still pretty early in my cycle, but if I'm pregnant, I think I should start seeing positives tomorrow or the next day at the latest.

GL to everyone else!

Feeling slightly nervous now as have had good lines on Frer which thought got darker, only managed to get to Drs today to get progesterone pessaries and the nurse said my test there was "quite faint" came home and did another test and think it may be lighter, trying not to freak out as that would be 5th time unlucky. Send me good luck everyone. xx

Feeling slightly nervous now as have had good lines on Frer which thought got darker, only managed to get to Drs today to get progesterone pessaries and the nurse said my test there was "quite faint" came home and did another test and think it may be lighter, trying not to freak out as that would be 5th time unlucky. Send me good luck everyone. xx
O hun sending u lots of hugs and babydust! I hope the progesterone helps things progress. Praying for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->