*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

Tesh, I think that line has color to it today! I can definitely see it better than yesterday's! That's a really good sign.

Harmony, I really wouldn't stress about it. Dollar store cheapies are typically 100MiU. It can take two days for your hcg levels to double, and even then, they are dollar store tests. I had perfect lines in September that got darker every day on every test I took and I ended up miscarrying at 5 wks. Other women I've seen on here never got dark lines and brought home their very healthy babies. Trust your body, and when in doubt, call your doctor!

Still shadow lines for me today. I thought I say something as faint and faint can be on a FRER but my camera wouldn't pick it up. Plus, I could just be seeing things lol.

Here's today's. Do you think it looks darker or the same as yesterday's?

View attachment 1056644 View attachment 1056646
Totally see that! Looks darker to me :)

Hi, thanks for the thread...
Well I'm 4dpo today, but my cycles are not exact so gonna test on 25th march

Babyleaf I think I might see something in the inverted picture! GL!

Tesh, I think that line has color to it today! I can definitely see it better than yesterday's! That's a really good sign.

Harmony, I really wouldn't stress about it. Dollar store cheapies are typically 100MiU. It can take two days for your hcg levels to double, and even then, they are dollar store tests. I had perfect lines in September that got darker every day on every test I took and I ended up miscarrying at 5 wks. Other women I've seen on here never got dark lines and brought home their very healthy babies. Trust your body, and when in doubt, call your doctor!

Still shadow lines for me today. I thought I say something as faint and faint can be on a FRER but my camera wouldn't pick it up. Plus, I could just be seeing things lol.

Thank you, I'm gonna try not to worry! Think positive thoughts! I do still se your faint line on yours, I hope it gets darker soon.

Last edited:
Ok so cervix is closing up and gone much harder than yesterday and ewcm has gone to more creamy so I think I’m 1dpo. So let’s try this again lol officially in 2ww. 15th will be af day but will be testing long before that

Welcome to the TWW again!!

Seeing it!! Fx!!!

Hi ladies!

I am 8 or 9 dpo today and have caved :-( took an IC after a 3 hour hold this afternoon. Something is catching my eye on the inverted one but probably just wishful thinking. All thoughts welcome!

View attachment 1056654 View attachment 1056655

Not seeing anything just yet but I think it might be the angle! Fx for progression soon!!

Thanks for that that’s sooo helpful! If you could find your old thread omg that would be awesome!

It’s comforting to know u saw a faint line at 10dpo. I never used internet cheapies my bfp cycle but got a super squinter at 8dpo evening on a 20miu midstream. And a strong solid on a blue dye plus sign test at 10dpo. That cycle I felt implantation between 5-8dpo poking and pinching. This time I had it (if it was) late evening 6dpo and until evening 7dpo and nothing since.

Ok so I lied. I started at 7dpo! I say 8dpo at the start but I am 99% certain FF placed O wrong and I was 7dpo! Here is the old thread anyway. NOTE: this is my last BFP back in 2017 not this cycle: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/threads/all-aboard-the-crazy-train.2432433/

Last edited:
I should probably stop Poas and take my BFP and run. I took a frer digi on Saturday and it said pregnant, and then another dollar store cheapie on Sunday and the line is still faint. Today is af day, (13 dpo) my temp dropped a little but still high and well above coverline, but I took another cheapie and the line is still faint. I was hoping it would be darker. I am freaking out because my last BFP ended in mc, so now I'm watching to see if my symptoms subside, this is no way to enjoy the start of a pregnancy. :(
I hear you. When you’ve suffered miscarriage it’s hard to relax and enjoy. Fingers crossed and pray for sticky beans! X

Ok so I lied. I started at 7dpo! I say 8dpo at the start but I am 99% certain FF placed O wrong and I was 7dpo! Here is the thread anyway: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/threads/all-aboard-the-crazy-train.2432433/

Sweden omg it was so exciting going through that thread like I had goosebumps! This gives me so much hope because your 8-9dpo tests look much like my 8dpo one today. I hope it progresses as quickly as yours did wow.

I noticed u also mentioned your cm began to turn watery and your cervix felt open that’s exactly what’s happening and it usually means AF for me! My cervix felt open yesterday but closed today. Did your cm remain watery or did it change? Mine is watery but still has a whitish look to it not clear.

Sweden omg it was so exciting going through that thread like I had goosebumps! This gives me so much hope because your 8-9dpo tests look much like my 8dpo one today. I hope it progresses as quickly as yours did wow.

I noticed u also mentioned your cm began to turn watery and your cervix felt open that’s exactly what’s happening and it usually means AF for me! My cervix felt open yesterday but closed today. Did your cm remain watery or did it change? Mine is watery but still has a whitish look to it not clear.
I cry everytime I go through and read it again!

Yes it stayed watery for a while with little white bits in! I noted it in my chart as it was so abnormal!

I cry everytime I go through and read it again!

Yes it stayed watery for a while with little white bits in! I noted it in my chart as it was so abnormal!
I know what you mean, you end up reliving that moment of finding out you’re pregnant. It’s so awesome!

Thanks for sharing hun :hugs:

Tried being good. Failed! Tested 8dpo. Why do I do this every month?

_20190304_202657.JPG

Having lots of cramping today, and some pelvic pains. Also, feeling extra sleepy today at work. And who knows, that could very well be because it's Monday lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->