*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

So this mornings test- 7dpo according to FF (6dpo IMO). I’m not sure, maybe a sliggghttt incy wincy shadow of an itty bitty line....

Please be honest and don’t worry about disappointing I know I’m still really early!

View attachment 1056574 View attachment 1056576
I am definitely seeing a shadow of a line. It does seem a squinter.

Tested this morning thought I also saw a shadow of a line but couldn’t get a clear pick because of the lighting and my phone camera is horrible.

For the first time ever in my luteal phase I am feeling nauseous this morning. I only feel better if I eat something. But after a while I feel nauseous again until I eat. Also have a prickly sensation all over but I think it’s from the nausea.Breasts are still sore.

Will do another cheapie later and see

Update. I was worried as not pregnant yesterday on a digi. Photo update. Am praying that this wee one will stick. Wishing you all lots of luck and love. Thanks

View attachment 1056580

Congrats!! Fx for a sticky bean!! H & H 9 months!!

Tested this morning thought I also saw a shadow of a line but couldn’t get a clear pick because of the lighting and my phone camera is horrible.

For the first time ever in my luteal phase I am feeling nauseous this morning. I only feel better if I eat something. But after a while I feel nauseous again until I eat. Also have a prickly sensation all over but I think it’s from the nausea.Breasts are still sore.

Nausea is a good sign!!! Fx thst shadow is the start!!

My nipples are super sore. To the point that one of them cracked and bleed a little. This has never ever happened except when I was breastfeeding. I’m guessing it’s the cold weather or the bra I was wearing or something but still strange!

Congrats on all the bfps!

AFM:

11dpo and Af due on Thursday - still getting shadowy line but nothing mega clear - not my month :(
Was so convinced as wel!

Congrats on all the BFPs! With all this positive energy I'm trying not to get my hopes up and refrain from testing too early.

I had a question for you ladies that are temping. Before ovulation my temp stayed consistent around 36.1. after ovulation got a temp rise to 36.69, then 36.79 the next day! Then yesterday had a dip to 36.37 and today up to 36.54....I'm 4dpo. A dip at 3dpo can't be implantation so it's worried me a bit. Has this happened to anyone of you?

Congrats on all the bfps!

AFM:

11dpo and Af due on Thursday - still getting shadowy line but nothing mega clear - not my month :(
Was so convinced as wel!

Sorry if you feel you’re out! But until the witch shows you can’t be fully out so fingers crossed for some late implantation going on!

Congrats on all the BFPs! With all this positive energy I'm trying not to get my hopes up and refrain from testing too early.

I had a question for you ladies that are temping. Before ovulation my temp stayed consistent around 36.1. after ovulation got a temp rise to 36.69, then 36.79 the next day! Then yesterday had a dip to 36.37 and today up to 36.54....I'm 4dpo. A dip at 3dpo can't be implantation so it's worried me a bit. Has this happened to anyone of you?

Yes this sometimes happens to me! It happened on my previous BFP chart but occasionally happens when I get AF. I also sometimes get EWCM 3dpo too with the temp dip and from what I’ve read it can be due to a secondary estrogen surge.

Congrats!! Fx for a sticky bean!! H & H 9 months!!

Nausea is a good sign!!! Fx thst shadow is the start!!

My nipples are super sore. To the point that one of them cracked and bleed a little. This has never ever happened except when I was breastfeeding. I’m guessing it’s the cold weather or the bra I was wearing or something but still strange!
Thank you. Am rooting for you too. Xx

Yes this sometimes happens to me! It happened on my previous BFP chart but occasionally happens when I get AF. I also sometimes get EWCM 3dpo too with the temp dip and from what I’ve read it can be due to a secondary estrogen surge.

Okay, thanks! Feel loads better x

CFFFC198-FC83-4184-806B-7EC20712791A.png

Test 8dpo 10am 3 hour hold.

Looks bfn irl too

3A4CC0B6-1510-40BF-B887-75CE8C31F84C.jpeg

it’s alright lovely I’m on the case

nothing yet is catching my eye lovely. But your still really early your egg may not have implanted yet :) both of my pregnancies never showed any line until 11dpo and even then very faint. Lots of time left yet.. lots of luck :)

Thanks for looking Ciz x

My pregnancy with ds a faint line showed up on a 25miu at 8dpo evening and a super strong line 10dpo evening. But I think that’s why I test early because it happened early for me last time. But there’s def still time, and I guess each pregnancy can be different right?

So ladies, I think I have gone through the whole thread that really have grown with posts and new testers. Wow! Lots of BFP's so far! <3 <3 I hope this March thread really is a lucky one. :)

I hope I haven't missed anyone, feel free to tell me if I have.

March is nowhere over and done with so lots of FX for everyone who are still waiting to test! :dust:

AFM, I'm on CD 16 (and approx 3 DPO). TWW!

BB4395A7-2092-4C1E-AFD7-28D4741C543F.jpeg
FF gave me dotted crosshairs today and says I’m 3 DPO. Even when removing the later than usual temps on CD 14 and 15 + the low temp on CD 13 it still tells me I ovulated on CD 13. When I remove the cervical mucus data it removes the crosshairs.

We’ll see in a couple of days if it gets solid or moves to another day.

I’m in the TWW either way and I hope our BD had perfect timing. :)

Thanks for looking Ciz x

My pregnancy with ds a faint line showed up on a 25miu at 8dpo evening and a super strong line 10dpo evening. But I think that’s why I test early because it happened early for me last time. But there’s def still time, and I guess each pregnancy can be different right?
Definitely lovely. :)

That's great Tesh!! I have a feeling this is your month girl! Those symptoms are spot on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->