*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

Today marks 4/5dpo and I have had pretty consistent cramping since yesterday afternoon. My legs were even cramping up last night. Cervix is still high and raised but everything feels puffy/swollen inside, not sure what that's about. Haven't noticed any crazy changes in cm. I do have a heightened sense of smell right now, but that started almost immediately after ovulation so I am not pinpointing that as a symptom. Still cramping this morning. Nipples are a little sore, but nothing crazy.

How's everyone else doing today? Do you guys feel like you're counting down to a vacation/holiday during the tww?! lol

Hi all,

I really would like to join this testing thread... I’m always reading forums but have never joined in! I think it’s time I did... I had a smiley face on the CB ovulation test yesterday (was well chuffed !)... DH and I have been BDing the last three days including yesterday! So now it’s the dreaded TWW! Had a CP last month so really hoping this month I get my BFP and sticky bean!

Could you put me down for 23rd or 22nd please. AF is due on the 18th but want to give it a few days to see if AF comes after last months CP.

Thanks in advance! Fx and baby dust to all of you ladies ✨ xx

Last edited:
I should probably stop Poas and take my BFP and run. I took a frer digi on Saturday and it said pregnant, and then another dollar store cheapie on Sunday and the line is still faint. Today is af day, (13 dpo) my temp dropped a little but still high and well above coverline, but I took another cheapie and the line is still faint. I was hoping it would be darker. I am freaking out because my last BFP ended in mc, so now I'm watching to see if my symptoms subside, this is no way to enjoy the start of a pregnancy. :(

I should probably stop Poas and take my BFP and run. I took a frer digi on Saturday and it said pregnant, and then another dollar store cheapie on Sunday and the line is still faint. Today is af day, (13 dpo) my temp dropped a little but still high and well above coverline, but I took another cheapie and the line is still faint. I was hoping it would be darker. I am freaking out because my last BFP ended in mc, so now I'm watching to see if my symptoms subside, this is no way to enjoy the start of a pregnancy. :(

My cheapies didn’t get dark until about 20dpo if I remember correctly with my DD. I was getting amazing lines on FRERs but they were consistently faint. I told my self with TTC#2 I wouldn’t use cheapies but FRERs are just too expensive and I am POAS addict! I’ve changed brand of cheapie this time though- used onestep last time

My cheapies didn’t get dark until about 20dpo if I remember correctly with my DD. I was getting amazing lines on FRERs but they were consistently faint. I told my self with TTC#2 I wouldn’t use cheapies but FRERs are just too expensive and I am POAS addict! I’ve changed brand of cheapie this time though- used onestep last time

Well that's reassuring. I'm out of frers and I refuse to buy more, their so expensive. So I'll just wait and see what happens. I'll try to stop testing. Thanks Swedengirl and good luck!

Sweden when did you start testing last time when u got ur bfp? What dpo were u wen u got a proper faint line on the cheapie?

Here’s my 8dpo 4pm test, can see a squinter line irl couldn’t really see anything this morning or afternoon. But then again could just be the cheapies! Gonna do one more tonight! Lol

I’m using LoveOK brand had anyone even heard of it lol

Also have had nausea on and off today and it comes and goes. It’s not severe enough to make me want to gag.

935B8F2E-7D16-4C02-8A88-9FC89D801200.jpeg

Tesh, I can see that faint line. Hope it's the start of something.

Harmony, hopefully those lines darken soon. At least a digi is reassuring!

As for me, I am 9dpo and think I see a hint of a line on a cheapie, but I've been burned many a time by them so I am reserving my hope for now. Thankfully I'm at work today with lots of work to keep me beyond busy, so won't test again til I'm home this evening. My fingers are seriously tightly crossed. I'm so tired of chemicals and barely there shadow lines in so many cycles. I am ready to be for real pregnant, darn it! Hoping this thread's explosion of BFPs rubs off on me and today's shadow of a line is actually the start of something.

Tesh, I can see that faint line. Hope it's the start of something.

Harmony, hopefully those lines darken soon. At least a digi is reassuring!

As for me, I am 9dpo and think I see a hint of a line on a cheapie, but I've been burned many a time by them so I am reserving my hope for now. Thankfully I'm at work today with lots of work to keep me beyond busy, so won't test again til I'm home this evening. My fingers are seriously tightly crossed. I'm so tired of chemicals and barely there shadow lines in so many cycles. I am ready to be for real pregnant, darn it! Hoping this thread's explosion of BFPs rubs off on me and today's shadow of a line is actually the start of something.

MissDoc I feel the same way. Testing with cheapies has its pros and cons I guess. I got some pretty convincing lines last month but I should have known better as it was just too early.

I had a look at my tests from yesterday and earlier and this last test is the only one I can actually see a line properly irl. I’m hoping it’s progression but as u said - reserving my hope until it’s something more definite I haven’t seen before.

The only symptom that’s completely new to me in the 19 cycles I’ve ever ttc is the nausea today. At the moment though I have like 20% hope and 80% surety that the Witch is probably on her way.

Please post your tests later if you would like, would love to see :flower:

I felt insane because I felt cramping after two days, I am now 11dpo and i still have slight cramps and have had two positive tests. From what I understand, cramping isnt something wrong, your uterine wall could be building and prepping. Fingers crossed for you!!!

Did you cramp for a couple days after Ov, and then once you got your BFP or constantly throughout?

Right
Sweden when did you start testing last time when u got ur bfp? What dpo were u wen u got a proper faint line on the cheapie?

Here’s my 8dpo 4pm test, can see a squinter line irl couldn’t really see anything this morning or afternoon. But then again could just be the cheapies! Gonna do one more tonight! Lol

Also have had nausea on and off today and it comes and goes. It’s not severe enough to make me want to gag.

View attachment 1056641
i can see something on that one hun! Argh fx for you lovely

View attachment 1056641

I started testing 6dpo and the pros in the testing section said they could see something. It wasnt until 10dpo I could see a line (looking back at the thread I can see it 8/9dpo). When I did my first frer at 10dpo after the faint line on the cheapie, I got a clear easy to see line on SMU! So think I would have gotten a faint line on a frer at 8dpo... I have two FRERs ready for this cycle but trying to wait until 9dpo and then 10 if nothing! I can find my testing thread for that BFP if you’d like so you can see progression?

Totally see that shadow of a line!! Hoping you see some progression soon!

I started testing 6dpo and the pros in the testing section said they could see something. It wasnt until 10dpo I could see a line (looking back at the thread I can see it 8/9dpo). When I did my first frer at 10dpo after the faint line on the cheapie, I got a clear easy to see line on SMU! So think I would have gotten a faint line on a frer at 8dpo... I have two FRERs ready for this cycle but trying to wait until 9dpo and then 10 if nothing! I can find my testing thread for that BFP if you’d like so you can see progression?

Totally see that shadow of a line!! Hoping you see some progression soon!

Thanks for that that’s sooo helpful! If you could find your old thread omg that would be awesome!

It’s comforting to know u saw a faint line at 10dpo. I never used internet cheapies my bfp cycle but got a super squinter at 8dpo evening on a 20miu midstream. And a strong solid on a blue dye plus sign test at 10dpo. That cycle I felt implantation between 5-8dpo poking and pinching. This time I had it (if it was) late evening 6dpo and until evening 7dpo and nothing since.

Tesh, I think that line has color to it today! I can definitely see it better than yesterday's! That's a really good sign.

Harmony, I really wouldn't stress about it. Dollar store cheapies are typically 100MiU. It can take two days for your hcg levels to double, and even then, they are dollar store tests. I had perfect lines in September that got darker every day on every test I took and I ended up miscarrying at 5 wks. Other women I've seen on here never got dark lines and brought home their very healthy babies. Trust your body, and when in doubt, call your doctor!

Still shadow lines for me today. I thought I say something as faint and faint can be on a FRER but my camera wouldn't pick it up. Plus, I could just be seeing things lol.

Here's today's. Do you think it looks darker or the same as yesterday's?

EB8TIwvPRceBZYGVuSgbGQ.jpg x9k7MipPTsqimF8C3mengQ.jpg

Tesh, I think that line has color to it today! I can definitely see it better than yesterday's! That's a really good sign.

Harmony, I really wouldn't stress about it. Dollar store cheapies are typically 100MiU. It can take two days for your hcg levels to double, and even then, they are dollar store tests. I had perfect lines in September that got darker every day on every test I took and I ended up miscarrying at 5 wks. Other women I've seen on here never got dark lines and brought home their very healthy babies. Trust your body, and when in doubt, call your doctor!

Still shadow lines for me today. I thought I say something as faint and faint can be on a FRER but my camera wouldn't pick it up. Plus, I could just be seeing things lol.

View attachment 1056644 View attachment 1056646

I absolutely see that line! It does look slightly darker than yesterday x

The 4pm test I did did look like it had a small amount of colour in it irl. Here’s hoping this progresses for all of us x

Ok so cervix is closing up and gone much harder than yesterday and ewcm has gone to more creamy so I think I’m 1dpo. So let’s try this again lol officially in 2ww. 15th will be af day but will be testing long before that

That looks darker to me hun

Hi ladies!

I am 8 or 9 dpo today and have caved :-( took an IC after a 3 hour hold this afternoon. Something is catching my eye on the inverted one but probably just wishful thinking. All thoughts welcome!

974316B4-1039-4092-AAF0-7E2B63D9D538.jpeg 3B7BFAEC-4666-4366-B3FE-A93EE9153305.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->