*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

I have decided to try soy one more cycle.

I used GNC brand and never felt the effects like I did when I used solgar when I conceived ds. Solgar discontinued the soy isoflavones in SA which is such a bummer.

I found a brand called vitabiotics Menopace it’s a UK brand. It has 100mg per tablet woo hoo! With GNC I had to choke down 10 pills a day just to get A dose of 200mg! And I don’t think the GNC quality is very good. With the Menopace it lists the type of isoflavones used which are the main 3 (can’t spell them - 1 starts with a D like Dadizein, and 2 with a G like Ganazein and Gliyt-something blah blah blah)

I hope it comes in time, I’m due for AF on Saturday. So if it comes by Monday I can do days 3-7. Eager to start the next cycle now! Hopefully 3 is the lucky number this time lol and I could possibly still end up with a November baby or a Sagittarian which I’ll be super happy with too!

P.s. TTC is making me go mental :-$:headspin::wacko:

Only had ICs left and got this - seems slightly darker

Af hasn’t shown yet and if still not here at lunch I’ll pop out and get more tests

I’m glad it’s not just me! How’s your testing going?

I did my last ic this morning because I had the highest temp this cycle and bfn. I’ve accepted that AF is gonna come and can’t wait now so I can go into cycle 3 hehe.

No more testing for me! If AF doesn’t show by Monday then i may test because it will prob be a miracle! AF is due this Saturday

I have decided to try soy one more cycle.

I used GNC brand and never felt the effects like I did when I used solgar when I conceived ds. Solgar discontinued the soy isoflavones in SA which is such a bummer.

I found a brand called vitabiotics Menopace it’s a UK brand. It has 100mg per tablet woo hoo! With GNC I had to choke down 10 pills a day just to get A dose of 200mg! And I don’t think the GNC quality is very good. With the Menopace it lists the type of isoflavones used which are the main 3 (can’t spell them - 1 starts with a D like Dadizein, and 2 with a G like Ganazein and Gliyt-something blah blah blah)

I hope it comes in time, I’m due for AF on Saturday. So if it comes by Monday I can do days 3-7. Eager to start the next cycle now! Hopefully 3 is the lucky number this time lol and I could possibly still end up with a November baby or a Sagittarian which I’ll be super happy with too!

P.s. TTC is making me go mental :-$:headspin::wacko:

I took soy 3-7 with DD! So hope they arrive in time! I’ll be joining you on the soy journey if It’s not my lucky cycle this month.

TTC is also making me crazy. Finding it’s really impacting me this month for some reason. I think it’s because I stocked up for testing and all the shadows etc are making me crazy. Going to test tomorrow (10/11dpo) with my last FRER and if nothing then I’ll wait for AF on Saturday. If no AF I’ll maybe test again on Sunday or give it until Monday to test but I’m guessing it will be a non early test as everywhere seems sold out at the moment!

I took soy 3-7 with DD! So hope they arrive in time! I’ll be joining you on the soy journey if It’s not my lucky cycle this month.

TTC is also making me crazy. Finding it’s really impacting me this month for some reason. I think it’s because I stocked up for testing and all the shadows etc are making me crazy. Going to test tomorrow (10/11dpo) with my last FRER and if nothing then I’ll wait for AF on Saturday. If no AF I’ll maybe test again on Sunday or give it until Monday to test but I’m guessing it will be a non early test as everywhere seems sold out at the moment!

Really hope your last test shows a good solid line! But if the witch does get you glad you’ll be also trying soy out for next cycle.

How long is your lp? Mine is 12 days so also due AF on Saturday. If you do end up trying next cycle will you do cd 3-7 again? What brand will you use?

I’m still seeing pink! And it’s an ic, will u do a Frer?
Thanks lovely will be post my frer now I did it this morning x

6BA0BE82-11D1-4373-835E-BF14F568B0A9.jpeg

I see something super faint and it was so difficult to capture it on camera. I think 8dpo!

I’ve just found out that the Menopace contains only 12-14mg of isoflavones per tablet booo.

But we have a brand called Vital here that contains both red clover extract and soy extract. Total isoflavones is 25mg from the red clover and 10mg from the soy. So that’s 35mg total per tablet. 5 tablets max per day.

I think I may try this. It’s the highest concentration of isoflavones I’ve found so far gosh it’s difficult to find this stuff here! And it’s available at my local drug store.

Have researched red clover and it contains the same isoflavones that soy does.

View attachment 1056929

I see something super faint and it was so difficult to capture it on camera. I think 8dpo!

Ciz I see something so super faint on the top one. 8 dpo is still quite early though so you’re definitely still in the game! Is this the frer early result? I think it measures 6.5miu

Ciz I see something so super faint on the top one. 8 dpo is still quite early though so you’re definitely still in the game! Is this the frer early result? I think it measures 6.5miu

Ye it’s the 6 days early. I’m hoping my ic I ordered will be here tomorrow I’m trying to save my frer stash until next week because I didn’t think I would see anything testing yesterday and today lol.

When we were trying for our 2nd - I went through 4 early losses in a row. In the end I decided to try the couples pregnacare tablets. We conceived 1st month with them. I’m still convinced they helped us so I’d recommend them

Hi ladies:hi: Just been catching up on posts. Been trying to distract myself so as not to obsess so much, but who am I kidding :dohh: Congrats to all of you that have your BFPs so far. Im already driving myself crazy and I’m only 6-7dpo. Stupidly tested this morning and of course bfn. Im struggling to be positive this cycle because it’s been a long one. It took 18 months to conceive my last dd because my cycles ranged anywhere between 80-100days. In all that time I think I ovulated a couple of times but never got pregnant even though we bd’d regularly, I temped the whole 18 months, was torture. In the end I tried taking agnus castus because I’d come across a thread about it whilst googling long annovlatory cycles and there seemed to be a lot of success story’s of it shortening women’s cycles and them falling pregnant. Within two weeks of taking it I had some spotting then ovulated and by 9dpo I got my bfp. I thought this time around it wasn’t gonna be too hard because I’ve been reasonably regular and have been ovulating, until this month. Today I’m cycle day 61. I have been taking a low dose of ac because they don’t sell the brand I used last anymore, I upped the dosage on cycle day 46 and finally got positive opks days 53, blazing on 54, and the morning of 55. My temp shot up day 56. I would always get two days of positive opks and temp would rise on the third day, so by past patterns I’ve put myself at being 6dpo, day one being when temp rose, but ff is putting me as 7dpo. I’ll attach my chart so opinions welcome. Anyways I know it’s silly being early on but I already feel ‘not pregnant’ and down about it. I just know if I don’t get a positive by Sunday I’ll be devastated. Because it scares me to have to start a new cycle and it be so long again when I’m already so impatient. I want this so bad as I’m sure you all do. Urgh, sorry for the rant. Didn’t mean for this post to so long winded but I didn’t want to jump in the thread without giving my backstory. Need some willpower to hold off testing until at least Sunday but I know I will again tomorrow as I've started now. Keeping fingers crossed and wishing :dust: to all you ladies.

2921A479-C401-4614-8A86-93D2B1D06428.jpeg

And I’m out - AF showed her face today. Sigh. I had so many “pregnancy” symptoms this month... At least now I know that the big blue thick veins across my chest area during TWW is just because I’m so fair :roll: and I won’t scrutinise them thinking it’s a sign! Good luck ladies, wishing you all baby dust and big blazing sticky BFPs! I’ll be back for the April thread :coffee:

Tesh, I'm sorry this cycle has been such a doozy. This TTC stuff is maddening. I hope the isoflavones do the trick!

Ciz, I think something is catching my eye but only when I don't look at it directly. I tried to invert it and that didn't seem to help. That happened to me 8 dpo this cycle too, and by the evening of 9 dpo I had my legit positive. Hope that happens to you too!

Laurabub, man those are long cycles. That's really tough! I hope the rest of this tww goes quickly for you!

Kem, I'm sorry. :-( Hopefully the next cycle is the one.

TTC74, good luck with the last half of your tww. I'm rooting for you! You've had some cruel faint lines here and there. Let's hope this cycle is the one for a strong line!

AFM, since my BFP I haven't been able to sleep past 3am. I'm certain it's the anxiety. I get my second beta draw this afternoon, and I'm praying it has doubled or more. I'm feeling a bit more reassured today as I have clear line progression, AND I finally got a "Pregnant" on a CB digital this morning (they've been negative so far). Yesterday was a CRAZY stressful day for me, tearful at the drop of a hat over that wonky test in the morning. This TTC stuff is such a roller coaster. And it is so much harder after losses. With my son, I hadn't experienced a loss so had no clue how worse anxiety is when you have. But I'm telling myself I have NO objective data that this will end in a loss. Everything is fine so far. It's already very different from my early loss cycles. I think I'll feel a tad better after this next beta, and after I've actually missed a period. But for now, just appreciating this beautiful pink line!

5EF45CF3-E896-4E53-927F-C0E5BFB7C3D0.jpeg

Tesh, I'm sorry this cycle has been such a doozy. This TTC stuff is maddening. I hope the isoflavones do the trick!

Ciz, I think something is catching my eye but only when I don't look at it directly. I tried to invert it and that didn't seem to help. That happened to me 8 dpo this cycle too, and by the evening of 9 dpo I had my legit positive. Hope that happens to you too!

Laurabub, man those are long cycles. That's really tough! I hope the rest of this tww goes quickly for you!

Kem, I'm sorry. :-( Hopefully the next cycle is the one.

TTC74, good luck with the last half of your tww. I'm rooting for you! You've had some cruel faint lines here and there. Let's hope this cycle is the one for a strong line!

AFM, since my BFP I haven't been able to sleep past 3am. I'm certain it's the anxiety. I get my second beta draw this afternoon, and I'm praying it has doubled or more. I'm feeling a bit more reassured today as I have clear line progression, AND I finally got a "Pregnant" on a CB digital this morning (they've been negative so far). Yesterday was a CRAZY stressful day for me, tearful at the drop of a hat over that wonky test in the morning. This TTC stuff is such a roller coaster. And it is so much harder after losses. With my son, I hadn't experienced a loss so had no clue how worse anxiety is when you have. But I'm telling myself I have NO objective data that this will end in a loss. Everything is fine so far. It's already very different from my early loss cycles. I think I'll feel a tad better after this next beta, and after I've actually missed a period. But for now, just appreciating this beautiful pink line!

View attachment 1056942
Those are great BFPs! Happy to see them darkening each day! I can't imagine the stress and anxiety you're going through after having losses, but I will for sure keep you in my thoughts and prayers that your little bean is a sticky one and that you have a great nine months! <3

To all of you ladies testing with internet cheapies, do you think they're not as strong as the frers? I'm curious, because the tests I ordered online are not frer ](*,) The other three that came are digitals and I only want to use them as confirmations whenever and if ever I get a bfp. Might be going to local pharmacy today to purchase some frers considering they give the earliest reads.

Today marks 8dpo for me and man oh man is this TWW going slow. Also, extra nervous today as AF started this day on my last cycle. (CD20 super short cycle that month and still no idea why...) Praying the witch stays away. Cervix position is still up and feels closed. (Feels lower when I wake up which is super weird, but goes back up by the time I start moving around) Still have cramping, bb's are really tender to the touch, especially nipples, headache today, heartburn on and off this entire week, and I had my first vivid baby dream last night (I'm sure that's due to all the obsessing I've done this tww :lol:) Still remaining hopeful but also very nervous.

Faith, it varies for me. With my son, cheapies picked it up before FRERS. Same with the two losses. But with this pregnancy, the FRERs have been the rockstars and my progression on cheapies has been minimal and slow. So I think it’s a crap shoot. I will add that I think the FRERs are more consistent in their sensitivity (they pick up at like 6.5 hcg in most independent studies), but cheapies seem to vary by batch with some being mega sensitive and others not at all.

Those look GREAT MissDoc. Congratulations. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

To all of you ladies testing with internet cheapies, do you think they're not as strong as the frers? I'm curious, because the tests I ordered online are not frer ](*,) The other three that came are digitals and I only want to use them as confirmations whenever and if ever I get a bfp. Might be going to local pharmacy today to purchase some frers considering they give the earliest reads.

Today marks 8dpo for me and man oh man is this TWW going slow. Also, extra nervous today as AF started this day on my last cycle. (CD20 super short cycle that month and still no idea why...) Praying the witch stays away. Cervix position is still up and feels closed. (Feels lower when I wake up which is super weird, but goes back up by the time I start moving around) Still have cramping, bb's are really tender to the touch, especially nipples, headache today, heartburn on and off this entire week, and I had my first vivid baby dream last night (I'm sure that's due to all the obsessing I've done this tww :lol:) Still remaining hopeful but also very nervous.

I think the 88 cent Walmart tests are the most sensitive on the market TBH. The lines are extremely faint early on but they pick up on hcg that even an FRER doesn't pick up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->