*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

Daisy! That looks like a very sticky bean you've got there! H&H 9 months.

Wow what a line! Congrats daisy :)

Tested again and got this - much lighter so not sure what’s going on. Af due today but no sign yet - if it’s not arrived by tomorrow lunch I’ll get some FRERs I think

FE32C73B-85F9-482B-BA3D-28D4967C7397.jpeg

Hi ladies!

Just checking in before I test tomorrow morning which I think will be 12 dpo!

Honestly if it’s not positive I’ll be going to the doctor. This evening I went to clear up the left overs from dinner and (TMI) my mouth filled with bile and I had to run to the bathroom. I didn’t throw up (I hate throwing up and am pretty good at controlling it) but had another wave of it while I was in the bathroom. So that along with almost passing out yesterday will have me slightly concerned if I’m not pg!

Laurarebecca1, I know you said it’s lighter but I can see it so it’s picking up something. Definitely worth getting a different test. Good luck hun x

Hi ladies!

Just checking in before I test tomorrow morning which I think will be 12 dpo!

Honestly if it’s not positive I’ll be going to the doctor. This evening I went to clear up the left overs from dinner and (TMI) my mouth filled with bile and I had to run to the bathroom. I didn’t throw up (I hate throwing up and am pretty good at controlling it) but had another wave of it while I was in the bathroom. So that along with almost passing out yesterday will have me slightly concerned if I’m not pg!

Fingers crossed for you bfp lovely

So I've been testing like crazy since 7dpo today was the 1st day I feel like I may have a chance and getting alittle excited. I'm latest 11dpo.
View attachment 1056973 at 3min

I see that line, looks great! Can't wait to see progression.

Daisy, your line is BLAZING! Love it!

Congrats ladies!

Tested again and got this - much lighter so not sure what’s going on. Af due today but no sign yet - if it’s not arrived by tomorrow lunch I’ll get some FRERs I think

View attachment 1056988
I can definitely see the line though! Hope the witch stays away and you get to test with your frer tomorrow!

Baby leaf - hope you get your BFP soon. Sounds like very promising (although uncomfortable) symptoms. Good luck!

Saveme- congratulations! Can easily see that line.

Thanks everyone. I'm very happy with that line. Think it's pretty good for about 15-16dpo.

Going away this weekend, still no symptoms really other than tiredness. Here is my 14 dpo line progression. Still saying 1-2 weeks on Clearblue digital but will test again in a few days and hopefully see 2-3. Baby dust to everyone and praying for my sticky little one.

image.jpg

Woke and didn’t want to test. Seeing BFNs is just too hard. But seeing as it’s the day I got my BFP with DD I decided I should. Did a IC instead of FRER and as expected BFN. AF due tomorrow or Sunday although I’ve taken B6 so maybe later if it extends my LP. I know I’m out. I have 0 symptoms not even any PMS. I’m finding it hard right now. I think it’s because OH is desperate for another one (as am I) but I feeel like I’m letting him down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->