*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

I had put my name on 6th but I haven't tested yet because I don't want to see BFN. I will be testing next Monday which will be one day after expected AF if AF doesn't show up. Please put me in 11th.

I think the 88 cent Walmart tests are the most sensitive on the market TBH. The lines are extremely faint early on but they pick up on hcg that even an FRER doesn't pick up.
This is great to know! Looks like I will be making a trip to Walmart today :)

@MissDoc that's so strange! I tested my HCG out of my system (after having a trigger shot) and it's been negative the entire time lol I am curious if I still have hcg in my system from the trigger or if it's gone.

MCZ, that's beautiful progression. How exciting! Good luck with your blood work!

yay!!! So excited for you hun!! I see you took Clomid! I also am also on a clomid cycle. Took 200mg Clomid with dexamethasone and triggered with HCG on CD 12. What dpo are you?!

Wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!! <3 Big hugs!
Hi, I was on clomid 50mg. I dont really track ovulation much,I use an app, check cm and wait 4 the ovulation pain which Im used to by now.
According to the app I was supposed to be 16DPO yesterday, but I didnt feel the ovulation pain and stretchy CM came 5-6 days later. So i could be 11-10 DPO as well. Dont really know for sure.
Sorry I cant be much help. But me an DH we normally baby dance everyday :bunny:
So its hard for us to miss ovulation...

Tesh, I'm sorry this cycle has been such a doozy. This TTC stuff is maddening. I hope the isoflavones do the trick!

Ciz, I think something is catching my eye but only when I don't look at it directly. I tried to invert it and that didn't seem to help. That happened to me 8 dpo this cycle too, and by the evening of 9 dpo I had my legit positive. Hope that happens to you too!

Laurabub, man those are long cycles. That's really tough! I hope the rest of this tww goes quickly for you!

Kem, I'm sorry. :-( Hopefully the next cycle is the one.

TTC74, good luck with the last half of your tww. I'm rooting for you! You've had some cruel faint lines here and there. Let's hope this cycle is the one for a strong line!

AFM, since my BFP I haven't been able to sleep past 3am. I'm certain it's the anxiety. I get my second beta draw this afternoon, and I'm praying it has doubled or more. I'm feeling a bit more reassured today as I have clear line progression, AND I finally got a "Pregnant" on a CB digital this morning (they've been negative so far). Yesterday was a CRAZY stressful day for me, tearful at the drop of a hat over that wonky test in the morning. This TTC stuff is such a roller coaster. And it is so much harder after losses. With my son, I hadn't experienced a loss so had no clue how worse anxiety is when you have. But I'm telling myself I have NO objective data that this will end in a loss. Everything is fine so far. It's already very different from my early loss cycles. I think I'll feel a tad better after this next beta, and after I've actually missed a period. But for now, just appreciating this beautiful pink line!

View attachment 1056942

Congratulations. So pleased to see you got progression. Wishing you h&h 9mths.

I have literally NO PMS symptoms this month and AF is due any day (I usually have intense fatigue, tender breasts for at least a week or two, and pre-cramping). We weren't super successful with the BDing this month so I'm not expecting a BFP. But the lack of AF symptoms is odd. I think I'm going to wait out AF and see if she shows. I was also sick this month so maybe that affected things? Idk. We'll see I guess. :-k

This thread is on fire! So exciting. I hope we see many more BFP this month

Took another test this morning. Think I see a bit of progression already! Going to try and not test until after missed AF now. Good luck to everyone still waiting to test and congratulations to everyone who got their BFP!!

View attachment 1056528
Definitely see progression when is AF due? How many doo are you?

I have literally NO PMS symptoms this month and AF is due any day (I usually have intense fatigue, tender breasts for at least a week or two, and pre-cramping). We weren't super successful with the BDing this month so I'm not expecting a BFP. But the lack of AF symptoms is odd. I think I'm going to wait out AF and see if she shows. I was also sick this month so maybe that affected things? Idk. We'll see I guess. :-k

I had no symptoms with both my pregnancies. All the times I had symptoms af came or I got a bfp but unfortunately wasn’t meant to be. Everyone different hun don’t count yourself out yet :)

To all of you ladies testing with internet cheapies, do you think they're not as strong as the frers? I'm curious, because the tests I ordered online are not frer ](*,) The other three that came are digitals and I only want to use them as confirmations whenever and if ever I get a bfp. Might be going to local pharmacy today to purchase some frers considering they give the earliest reads.

Today marks 8dpo for me and man oh man is this TWW going slow. Also, extra nervous today as AF started this day on my last cycle. (CD20 super short cycle that month and still no idea why...) Praying the witch stays away. Cervix position is still up and feels closed. (Feels lower when I wake up which is super weird, but goes back up by the time I start moving around) Still have cramping, bb's are really tender to the touch, especially nipples, headache today, heartburn on and off this entire week, and I had my first vivid baby dream last night (I'm sure that's due to all the obsessing I've done this tww :lol:) Still remaining hopeful but also very nervous.

I used ic with my daughter. Picked up a line but it wasn’t great for progression but to be honest I don’t think they are meant for that more of a lines a line bfp sort of thing. Used frer with my son purely just because I could see progression which I stressed with because I lost 4 early pregnancy in a row just before. Lots of luck lovely :)

Hi ladies:hi: Just been catching up on posts. Been trying to distract myself so as not to obsess so much, but who am I kidding :dohh: Congrats to all of you that have your BFPs so far. Im already driving myself crazy and I’m only 6-7dpo. Stupidly tested this morning and of course bfn. Im struggling to be positive this cycle because it’s been a long one. It took 18 months to conceive my last dd because my cycles ranged anywhere between 80-100days. In all that time I think I ovulated a couple of times but never got pregnant even though we bd’d regularly, I temped the whole 18 months, was torture. In the end I tried taking agnus castus because I’d come across a thread about it whilst googling long annovlatory cycles and there seemed to be a lot of success story’s of it shortening women’s cycles and them falling pregnant. Within two weeks of taking it I had some spotting then ovulated and by 9dpo I got my bfp. I thought this time around it wasn’t gonna be too hard because I’ve been reasonably regular and have been ovulating, until this month. Today I’m cycle day 61. I have been taking a low dose of ac because they don’t sell the brand I used last anymore, I upped the dosage on cycle day 46 and finally got positive opks days 53, blazing on 54, and the morning of 55. My temp shot up day 56. I would always get two days of positive opks and temp would rise on the third day, so by past patterns I’ve put myself at being 6dpo, day one being when temp rose, but ff is putting me as 7dpo. I’ll attach my chart so opinions welcome. Anyways I know it’s silly being early on but I already feel ‘not pregnant’ and down about it. I just know if I don’t get a positive by Sunday I’ll be devastated. Because it scares me to have to start a new cycle and it be so long again when I’m already so impatient. I want this so bad as I’m sure you all do. Urgh, sorry for the rant. Didn’t mean for this post to so long winded but I didn’t want to jump in the thread without giving my backstory. Need some willpower to hold off testing until at least Sunday but I know I will again tomorrow as I've started now. Keeping fingers crossed and wishing :dust: to all you ladies.

View attachment 1056939
Awww lovely please don’t apologise for your post. That’s part of these forums :) I really wish I could offer you any help but I wouldn’t know where to start. I wish you all the best for this cycle and you’ll see that bfp!!

So I've been testing like crazy since 7dpo today was the 1st day I feel like I may have a chance and getting alittle excited. I'm latest 11dpo.
20190307_100841.jpg at 3min

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->