*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

Woke and didn’t want to test. Seeing BFNs is just too hard. But seeing as it’s the day I got my BFP with DD I decided I should. Did a IC instead of FRER and as expected BFN. AF due tomorrow or Sunday although I’ve taken B6 so maybe later if it extends my LP. I know I’m out. I have 0 symptoms not even any PMS. I’m finding it hard right now. I think it’s because OH is desperate for another one (as am I) but I feeel like I’m letting him down.

I know how you feel. I think all the early testing also just adds to the stress of it all. I haven’t tested since the morning of 11dpo it was my last ic too and I couldn’t be happier. The more the tests are there the more I want to use them. I really thought the soy would work as it did last time.

I also have zero symptoms. Just tiredness and headaches which is pms related. Sore boobs are gone, no cramps, nothing.

The only thing I’m glad about is I did not get any spotting like last cycle. I usually have a 12 day lp but it was 13 days last like so AF is also due Saturday/Sunday.

So after my almost vomiting episode last night, OH got excited (that sounds weird) and so we tested last night. BFN :( My temp has also taken a huge dip this morning so I expect AF is right around the corner. Think I am out this month.

GL to the rest of you! Hoping you get your BFPs this month!

5F9BCB70-4F08-4CEC-A70E-FCC6794F0A53.jpeg

I know how you feel. I think all the early testing also just adds to the stress of it all. I haven’t tested since the morning of 11dpo it was my last ic too and I couldn’t be happier. The more the tests are there the more I want to use them. I really thought the soy would work as it did last time.

I also have zero symptoms. Just tiredness and headaches which is pms related. Sore boobs are gone, no cramps, nothing.

The only thing I’m glad about is I did not get any spotting like last cycle. I usually have a 12 day lp but it was 13 days last like so AF is also due Saturday/Sunday.

Yes next cycle I will not be testing early. I have decided I will keep the FRER I have left now, and I will test if AF doesn't come. I can't do this crazy. I was certain this was our month as I had really out of the norm back cramping at 7/8dpo. I even got my announcement ready to OH I was that certain. Set myself up for a big fall...

I know technically I am not out, I am 10/11 dpo but I feel I am. But I am not testing again, unless AF doesn't show by Monday.

Yes next cycle I will not be testing early. I have decided I will keep the FRER I have left now, and I will test if AF doesn't come. I can't do this crazy. I was certain this was our month as I had really out of the norm back cramping at 7/8dpo. I even got my announcement ready to OH I was that certain. Set myself up for a big fall...

I know technically I am not out, I am 10/11 dpo but I feel I am. But I am not testing again, unless AF doesn't show by Monday.

Exactly. That’s exactly how I feel. If AF doesn’t show by Monday I’ll test. As u said, we aren’t technically out but it just feels obvious that we are.

But I think I’m slowly feeling better about it. It just means waiting a couple days more to start trying again and planning our next cycle out. I’m also excited about trying what seems a more legit and potent blend of soy

Laura I still see a line so that’s good! I think keep testing for progression x

Sorry you’re also feeling out Babyleaf x

For all those expecting AF I’m hoping next cycle will be ours!

Hi girls!
Tested again and just faint lines - 15dpo and af is 1/2 days late - I would expect a darker line by now. May get a FRER at lunch if af doesn’t show but feel like I am wasting money!

Hi girls!
Tested again and just faint lines - 15dpo and af is 1/2 days late - I would expect a darker line by now. May get a FRER at lunch if af doesn’t show but feel like I am wasting money!

Your not out until AF shows. So good luck. Hope she doesn’t xxxx

Hi Ladies,
I thought I would update you. Our little bean has grown it's angel wings. I am now experiencing an emotional miscarriage. :angel:

Hi Ladies,
I thought I would update you. Our little bean has grown it's angel wings. I am now experiencing an emotional miscarriage. :angel:

Oh hun... I’m so sorry :sad1: big hugs to you

I can’t imagine how you must feel right now, wishing you all the strength you need to get through this xx

Hi Ladies,
Sorry lovely :( big hugs to you x

Hi girls!
Keeping everything crossed you hun. X

Thank you for your kind words ladies. I am so mixed up with emotions: sad, angry, lost. I appreciate all your support. We will get through together. :hugs:

I’ve started spotting so guessing AF is preparing her arrival. After spending the morning on the sofa crying I got up and went to prepare for next cycle!
Red raspberry leaf tea, soy isoflavones and grapefruit juice all purchased ready to be begun in the next few days!
Fx to you all and congrats to those with BFPs! In the nicest way I hope not to see you in next months thread!

I’ve started spotting so guessing AF is preparing her arrival. After spending the morning on the sofa crying I got up and went to prepare for next cycle!
Red raspberry leaf tea, soy isoflavones and grapefruit juice all purchased ready to be begun in the next few days!
Fx to you all and congrats to those with BFPs! In the nicest way I hope not to see you in next months thread!

Sorry the witch seems on the doorstep :( do you usually spot before AF?

I’m going out tomorrow (hopefully) to get my supplies. What does raspberry tea do? I always heard about it. And what brand of soy did u get?

I’ve done a FRER this afternoon with 1.5 hour hold and can barely make out a faint line so don’t thjnk it’s my month. I’ll use the other one from the pack tomorrow FMU and see.
Guess I’m just waiting af now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"